How come jerry and george have so much money? jerrys a standup and george unemployed but they always buy expensive shit

how come jerry and george have so much money? jerrys a standup and george unemployed but they always buy expensive shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elaine has a job, she gives Jerry some money i think...

Go back to your fucking containment board Sup Forumstard

george lived with his parents, and then dated an extremely rich woman

Jerry is a famous stand up comedian

im more concerned about how kramer can afford a NYC apartment with no job

i was under the impression he sold cocaine

The real Seinfeld was an incredibly successful even before the show.
>im more concerned about how kramer can afford a NYC apartment with no job
thatsthejoke.jpg

It's a television show.
Doesn't have to make sense.

how come this show is literally irrelevant outside of america but you tards praise it so highly ?

The only way to have a show set in NYC with relateable people is to ignore reality.

Did you post in the wrong thread or something?

Because only America actually matters.

Maybe because it's a good show? Or is being relevant outside it's country of origin the bar for quality now.

There are many references to Jerry touring for months at a time, he also often played national TV gigs

Before George was unemployed he was a fairly successful real estate agent, so he likely had some money saved from that. Also we know George was cheating unemployment for a while. Then he dated Susan, then he got paid a good salary with the Yankees

Kramer gets by solely on charm and luck

George is the head scout of the Yankees. He potentially made more money than Jerry.

Jerry is a v successful comedian.

Also, at the very beginning of the show, George worked in real estate. Could have easily made a ton of money to live off of during his unemployed times. Especially considering he lived with his parents.

>George is the head scout of the Yankees
No he wasn't. He was assistant to the traveling secretary for the Yankees. The Mets offered him the head scout job, but it went to Mr. Wilhelm.

Jerry is a successful stand up comedian. He's made appearances on the Tonight Show, Letterman, and shows like the Today Show.

When George was unemployed he lived with his parents. Then he got his good job with the Yankees.

regular people could afford to live in manhattan in the 80s and early 90s

Is George a Jew?

through estelle, yes

There's your answer. Jews always get by. They help each other.

Uniqely American. Britistani's wouldnt understand.

>good work ethic
>intelligent
>good sense of community and they support one another
Jews just seem better and better the more I hear about them. Why don't we try to emulate them instead of getting mad at them?

Correct. Still a six figure job though.

Show is actually fairly realistic. Other than Kramer, but that wasn't supposed to be realistic.

>so he likely had some money saved from that
Not really, he had 743 dollars left in his checking when he had to move back in with his parents
Although he did almost immediately get that hand modeling gig but then had to stop after burning his hands later that day

Woops, my mistake.

Regardless, Jerry, George, and Elaine's lives all made sense. Only Kramer's didn't -- but that was the whole point.

>there's always one in every thread
Everybody knows half the shit that happens in TV doesn't makes sense, but it's fun to discuss

Watch the show, user. Kramer constantly stumbles into large sums of money and blows it all on stupid shit in an endless cycle.

>Other than Kramer
Kramer was a Calvin Klein model, had a role in a Woody Allen film, was an actor for medical students, erotic photographer, sold the old guys records, was a department store Santa, was a stand in on soap operas, etc.

That and he mooched off Jerry and probably Newman, Bob Sacamano, Lomez, Jerry's parents, George's parents, etc

Look up the definition of 'realistic' user

While George was in real estate he made a lot of money investing in some tech stock

Over the course of 10 years, it's not that crazy (well, the Calvin Klein thing is). And he was a fucking master leecher. The real Kramer got by in a similar fashion.

kramer was an internet personality and de facto frontman of a cult sketch comedy troupe

Jewish brainwashing

the apartment was given to him

Most of Europe is filled with Muslims, why would channels over there air a show with Jewish humor in it?

It is realistic since he's based on a real person who fell ass backwards into money

My dad knows a guy in his 50's who hasn't had a stable job in all his life. He lives in his shitty car, is always asking for small loans to everybody he knows and resells shit people give him to help.
People like Kramer do exist.

Kramer used to be a heavy gambler, it's possible he has a sizeable amount of winnings saved away

fake cuban cigar operation

>six figures

>heavy gambler
>winnings

Find a more jewish couple. i dare you

Def possible. Regular admin assistants can make close to six figures in Manhattan.

Who has 20 boxes of cereal at one time?

JUST

>High up job in the yankees.
>Also worked for Kruger.

you can win with sports bettings

anyways, in seinfeld and other american shows/movies you see waitresses just running around with a can of coffee refilling peoples mugs, is this really a thing? is the coffee free or how do they charge with the reffils?

What was that yellow EWR Newark Airport thing thats always on his fridge?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38

>only six figures

Ok Goldberg

Holy shit, lol. What's your problem?

>you can win with sports bettings

over time figuring in vig or taxes....VERY rare

yes you can, by betting on free money shit like floyd mcgregor or on smaller events where the odds are often messed up. there are people who make a living betting. and even as a casual you can make profit with combo betting

ok i kek'd

yikes

Wasn't Kramer on strike? Also he always had a different money making gig

It's very unlikely.

Only something like 5k people report making over 50k a year gambling.

Yes, of course, under the table shit, but it's pretty hard to have a normal life with no real reported income.

The odds are inherently skewed against you. Over time odds are odds and they'll catch up with you.

That's the reality of it.

This is correct.
Kramer specifically lives off of odd jobs (soap opera standin, acting trainer, Beauty Pageant coach, lineup decoy when he feels like working, but he came into the majority of his money through luck or random success. I.E:Inheritance, gambling winnings, Coffee Table Book, schemes with Newman, lawsuits with Jackie, personal injury settlements, etc.

Holocaust reparations

In pretty much any diner in the US I've ever been to you get free coffee refills.

>Wilheim
you mean Tonya.

an airline itinerary or something to the sort

Most places give you a free refill since the "coffee" is just hot water colored brown by shitty old beans

>good work ethic
loving every laugh my man

>a show about absolute psychopaths
>not relate-able outside of America

Remember that time Tim Watley raped Jerry when he was under anasthesia and they played it off as a joke?

>im more concerned about how kramer can afford a NYC apartment with no job

Kramer is the archetypal fool who is never really flush for long but never really poor either, just coasting through life through one lucky accident to the next.

>assistant to the traveling secretary
>more than six figures

inheritance, NY trust fund kid, they literally call him a hipster

So he's the happy fucking wanderer? I hate the happy wanderer.

>balding jewfro
>literally bozo the clown tier

Fucking hell this level of denial.

Kramer was a doofus hipster who kept accidentally falling onto a bunch of money.
>Calvin Klein ad
>Inheritance
>Retarded book table deal