/who/ Dr. Who General

Men may go shooting off to outer space but it's really their inner space that matters most.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to be adventurous at meal times.

When the meal I'm eating is home cooked, but doesn't cost the Earth, then I know I'm getting the best of all worlds.

Says Jon Pertwee, BBC TV's Doctor Who

Yesterday's leftovers

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CQVAABxI!rmmLlyt3maf2z-nGtr5Kh2OVigPF1SUmVaJT3bSi2WI
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Necrophilia
vocaroo.com/i/s1aSWI5QRm23
quickfunnyjokes.com/doctorwho.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What council-related things is Kel panicking at today?

someone put their bin out one minute too early

I'm so embarrassed right now, you have no idea, but anyways, it's initially described as... "substantial and distinctly perky," and something tells me that this is only the first of many descriptions.

No, no TARDIS wiki article, thank fuck. It's probably far too inappropriate to put on there. I have it in a .txt file if you really want to read it, but it isn't very well written, and it is very lewd.

>substantial and distinctly perky

Doctor Who is dead.

How has your day been /who/?

OP made the thread 10 minutes early

Link?

>it's probably far too inappropriate to put on there
There is a TARDIS wiki page for AIDS, so I can't imagine that's the case

Besides Timewyrm Exodus, has Terrance Dicks ever written a GOAT book?

It was 'aight. Not a lot happened.

Pretty uneventful. Just how I like it.
Dalek Invasion of Earth was pretty good. It's been so long since I have read most of them that I can't remember which ones were good or not.

is now the time to post rare goth girls?

Yeah, but there's a difference between a page for a venereal disease and a page for a book that's... just pure smut.

mega.nz/#!CQVAABxI!rmmLlyt3maf2z-nGtr5Kh2OVigPF1SUmVaJT3bSi2WI

Enjoy, user. It's got another book (or two? I'm not sure) in the same file, but it's only the first one that features the Doctor - though he's never referred to as that for obvious legal reasons.

Finished this VHS cover, watched all of Porridge, made some pastry and am currently eating some worcester sauce crisps

I want someone to do a dramatic reading of this fabled Eight smut book.

>Yeah, but there's a difference between a page for a venereal disease and a page for a book that's... just pure smut.
not that bad

I want McGanon to read it

Someone spraypainted some racist graffiti round the back of Londis.

forgot to link

It would literally just be me laughing, crying, then having a fucking aneurysm when it reached any actual smut bits.

Well... okay, fair, but the wiki probably doesn't want to acknowledge it as canon, even if it was referenced in the EDAs.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Necrophilia

TARDIS Data Core has a page for everything.

Nice work. Didn't they usually have a serial number at the bottom of the spine though?

Oh. Oh no.

FUCK.

cool
Awesome! looks great, I wonder if future shit trips could include any user's version of lost stories.
I must hear McGanon say 'His prick was swelling and the pulsing maleness of it charged her with a fierce need.' before I die.

I was planning to put part of the synopsis in ST 2.5 but I might shift it to when we get around to 3.

>All will be understand
might want to fix that

I read the whole thing six times before exporting, thanks lad.

Favourite TARDIS Police Box exterior?

I actually just recorded myself reading the first part of it, but uhh. It got a bit... lewd. I had to stop. I could upload it if you really want to hear an audiobook version of some terrible Doctor Who smut, but why would anyone want that

this one, I'd like to see a variation of it be used for Jodie's TARDIS, all scuffed up and vintage

I was trying to make an image but I made a mistake and it ended up like this - I actually quite like it.

UPLOAD IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

>Black Lace novels are sexual fantasies. In real life, make sure you
practise safe sex.

>implying I'll ever be in this situation.

Isn't it kind of odd that there have been no EU stories set between Dragonfire and Remembrance of the Daleks? In the former story, the Doctor is still his bumbling season 24 self, in the latter he's already a dark master manipulator. You'd think that would be the perfect gap to place a few stories exploring that change, but to the best of my knowledge it has never been done. Especially odd considering how popular the 7/Ace team is.

Very Lynchian.

This one from The Keys of Marinus.

>You fucking bitch... you just took a fucking council axe from a fucking council van and now you're digging up a fucking council road! I'm fucking reporting you to the fucking council!

Christ, RTD!

>H-hello I'm Nick and I'm the voice of the DALEKS and the CYBERMEN... I'm also the executive of Big Finish Produc... *gets dragged off stage by the BBC for shilling Big Finish*

Can't beat the original.

Maybe Ace teaches him how to be a badass?

Is Briggs the ultimate ascended fan?

It's as if as soon as Mel walked off the TARDIS, the Doctor went from jester to chessmaster.

Actually, we need a story about S24 Seventh Doctor meeting S27 Seventh Doctor.

Probably, although Tennant and Capaldi have the advantage of actually becoming the Doctor

The original one.

Alright, user, just for you:
vocaroo.com/i/s1aSWI5QRm23

The recording is pretty quiet, but I don't know how to fix that.

When are you gonna play Nirvi in the Foreman audio?

Soon, user, soon. We've got at least until January if we wanna beat Jack at his own game, iirc.

cute

M O R E
McGanon a cute

>McGanon: Dear Santa. Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you, but honest, it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall. Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, because at night there's voices, so please, please, could you send someone to fix it? Or a policeman.

MCGANON IS A GIRL???
>MCGANON IS A GIRL???
MCGANON IS A GIRL???
>MCGANON IS A GIRL???
MCGANON IS A GIRL???
>MCGANON IS A GIRL???
MCGANON IS A GIRL???
>MCGANON IS A GIRL???
MCGANON IS A GIRL???
>MCGANON IS A GIRL???
MCGANON IS A GIRL???
>MCGANON IS A GIRL???

No, he's just really camp.

Wait you're a grill?

I know, this being Sup Forums I thought a fag was more likely.

They regenerated after eating a poisoned deep fried mars bar

What's /who/ with you?

>MGANON WAS A GIRL ALL ALONG
WHAT THE FUG HOW DO I USE THIS THREAD KNOWING THAT

Not much, really. Been excited for Jodie.

Listening to Zagreus and will finish the final serial of season 4 tomorrow

quickfunnyjokes.com/doctorwho.html

hello i'd like to call the suicide hotline

Mcganon would be good friends with 13.

fucking sperg
Finished a video today and had a bit of a think about Shit Trips stuff.

I also found two pieces of writing I did when I was 11 and 12 respectively about a Doctor Who episode; they're not fantastic.

>I also found two pieces of writing I did when I was 11 and 12 respectively about a Doctor Who episode; they're not fantastic.

POST THEM

@McGanon does your name start with an S?

>Q: How many Dr Who fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
>A: One million. One to change the bulb, and 999,999 to say that although the new bulb is ok, the bulbs they grew up with are much better.

Okay, I laughed. I have no shame.

Amelia's voice always annoyed me, and I don't know why. Hearing Scottish accents on TV is always weird, but for some reason it wasn't strange with 12, or Vastra. She sounded Scottish, didn't she? I can't fucking remember. I know her actress was.

It gets really fucking lewd after this part, and I'm too embarrassed to read that aloud.

kek

Literally the same as you always have, user. There's no difference.

Nope, it does not.

Until they both meet a boy they like

Does that mean more people you know in the thread could be secretly girls?
Like Edge_Lord_Victorious?

>She sounded Scottish, didn't she? I can't fucking remember. I know her actress was.
she's Karen's cousin and they didn't know they were cousins until the readthrough IIRC

Nice.
Now post tits

Few, someone I played DnD with had a voice very similar to that and was wondering if it were them.

>Knock, Knock!
>Who's There?
>Doctor
>Doctor Who?
>Yes, you're correct. I AM Doctor Who.

It's all downhill from here, folks.

>the discord will be created because half of the people here want to run away from a secret girl

how do you feel about sharing these threads with a misogynist and his hate speech?

PLEASE BE IN LONDON
ON
DON

Wow, McGanon. I didn't know you were Scottish!

who is she? get me ytubes

>it's an autist wants to impregnate a woman episode

stop

That's an old joke. I heard it when I was in primary school.

Nothing really aside from posting on /who/

They don't exist beyond a brief scene rundown + quick synopsis.

One of them was set on an artificial planet named Phennos which was home to a group of virologists who ended up getting killed one by one (basically Night Thoughts in space) and the other was about people getting hopped up on drugs for so long it became part of their biology and mutated them.

Who is this?

K9?

...look closer

>dubs
That's K9's twin, PH

That one is both funny and true.

Those are both good ideas. The first one could be really good.

That's not really different from any other part of the internet though.

This is how I will imagine McGannon from now on.

I'm reading through the screenplay of The Blue Angel, and I think it was a fan-made thing, but I really wish more of the EDAs had been adapted like this. It's pretty interesting to see how a story like this might play out in a different format, and there's some nice little scenes in here that aren't in the book itself.

I meant Vastra! I can't remember if she had a distinct accent or not, though I do remember 12 referring to it at one point.

It shouldn't make a difference to the thread, really.

Never played DnD before (though I've always wanted to), so yeah. Don't worry.

I... literally could not care less, if I'm honest with you. I'm here for Doctor Who stuff, after all. Opinions like that aren't really relevant.

>What do you call a doctor in the sewers?
>Doctor Poo

It's on my wiki page!

NICE ART

>PH
He rebranded and went into the market gardening soil analysis business after K9 & Company.