Justice League Action

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WtQ3HAqQ!KMqFQmt7uoZFi6M6PoThbR16PbklJJCaAS-offNdD4Y
mega.nz/#!WphUTZAK!QzDFn0wN95Lc5rWX1jvrgd9jPfw93QhvW2mc_nndCfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I gave it a shot, and... 'fraid not. it's just as silly as brave and the bold. Impossible to take seriously or get invested in.
good actors totally wasted

I liked the Firestorm episode, it was fun. The other two episodes were okay, nothing special, really.

Episodes are too short to build suspense.

If you're comparing it to Brave and the Bold, it must be great.

its okay.

decent episodic fare.

if you're expecting another JLU for some reason (11 minute run time ffs) you're setting yourself up for disappointment like and definitely more comedy focused like Brave and the Bold but not as tongue in cheek.

It's alright. Fun enough easily digested action show but is lacking in the depth scene in other DC cartoons.

>it's just as silly as brave and the bold
So it's great? Sold.

>Is it good?

no buts about it

ep links plz?

mega.nz/#!WtQ3HAqQ!KMqFQmt7uoZFi6M6PoThbR16PbklJJCaAS-offNdD4Y

mega.nz/#!WphUTZAK!QzDFn0wN95Lc5rWX1jvrgd9jPfw93QhvW2mc_nndCfQ

here's a couple. I don't know which ones.

thanks

I quite enjoyed Brave and the Bold. Will probably enjoy this as well.

Top tier. I hope it stays high quality or becomes even better. Waiting for any special 2-part episodes. This thing has the potential to be a winner.

It's pretty good. The 'Action' isn't just for the title. The show is pretty much nonstop action.

I like it but Im gonna have to get used to the new format

seen not scene you fucking idiot

It's not bad, but what's with the frame rate? It's unacceptable for episodes this short.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

It feels like some of the scenes are done in animu studio ?

blow me, Im drunk.

Yeah, you'd think that biggest concession they'd get for a shorter run time is better animation but this is pretty awful at times

I'm getting Transformers Animated flashbacks

its not just good. ids breddy good

It's actually very miss or hit. Firestorm and Space Cabbie episodes were great but god was the first episode and the Swamp Thing one underwhelming.

>Swamp Thing in an actual fucking cartoon
>Underwhelming
That's goddamn unacceptable.

Mostly because of the plot and the out-of-character actions of Grundy.

Sheesh, these voices are terrible. They sound like a bunch of amateurs trying and failing to emulate the DCAU. It wouldn't be so bad if they were at least doing their own thing, but all this is doing is drawing comparison to something far superior.

I know right. Batman's Conroy impersonation is horrible. Can't he at least try something else?

If you are looking for teen drama and edge, this is not for you.

Supes being all life is sacred and just about everything is light and fun. Being short might have be another reason.

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
No. In fact, it's pretty bad.

There (You) go, posting this again.

Every thread like clockwork

Grundy can be smart and ambitious sometimes. He's not always a low-rent Hulk.

I don't get why they couldn't just re-start Justice League Unlimited

That's the one we all want

Because it ran its course and Timm didn't want to do it anymore.

If any DC show should come back, it should be Legion of Superheroes, Green Lantern, and/or Beware the Batman. Those had the lowest episode counts, but high potential.