They were the whole reason the first Kingsman was watchable...

They were the whole reason the first Kingsman was watchable. If they wanted to make a franchise out of this shit they really shouldn't have killed them off in the first movie. Or at least found a more entertaining pair of replacements than Julianne Moore and Elton John.

That's a pretty odd picture of Colin Firth user

Can we ignore Nigger L. Jackson and Reddit: The Action Movie: The Sequel and just treat this like a general Sofia Boutella thread, please?

Fucking.. this bitch here man. Needs to decide if she's hot or not. I'm tired of confused half chubbs.

why are they trying to turn this manfaced whore into a thing?

Agreed. Also Roxy and Merlin. And what do you know, they killed them, too.

Main character is horrible.

when has she ever not looked hot?

She's a career dancer turned actress who has had a few roles and is only now "breaking out" if you could even call it that in her mid 30s, dude. I don't really see her as being "forced" on us... And she's not even in the sequel so...

>gorgeous in mummy and kingsman
>look up pictures on getty
>looks uggo

I don't get it.

See

don't bully Sofia, Sofia is cute, I'd make sure she wasn't harmed on the day of the rope

unless she was preaching subversive ideology and siding with the enemy then she'd get it

>tfw no Sofia henchwoman

different strokes i guess

Yesir, definitely

SHE'S A DYKE!!!FACT!!!

Bullshit. Colin Firth and Eggy are carrying this franchise.

>They were the whole reason the first Kingsman was watchable.
No, they fucking weren't.

she dates men and I doubt she's popular or well known enough to have the female equivalent of a beard

FUCK YES SOFIA. MOAR.
She's so fucking hot, and so fucking ugly at same time. AAAARGH!

giv mummy gf

>Those scars

i wanna lick her feet

Honestly, skipped Mummy, coz didn't care and fed up of that gender swaps. Went to see Atomic Blonde for Theron, but Sofia stolen that movie. Even with so little screen time, she got me every scene. Funny thing, she isn't in my type at all, strange face, wide shoulders etc, but found her incredibly hot. Then caught up, managing to see Mummy just before finishing theatrical run. Was nearly alone during screenplay. As Ahmanet, she fucking blew mind. Almost no dialogue, but with her body acting and moving... she was shining. Little focus on mummy made her character actually mysterious.

> Reddit: The Action Movie
my fucking thoughts exactly, I'm glad I didn't watch either of them. Such trash hollywood produces. Such utter trash.

>self harm scars
She's breaking out like a bad case of herpes.

from interview
>"There was a time, I suffered so much, I wanted to get it out. I would cut my arms, not to kill myself, I don't want to die. I know I am lucky to be on this earth"
no further explanation given. She is kinda shy.