How can she play Betty if she's bipolar irl? does her mental illness contribute to her performance in Riverdale?

how can she play Betty if she's bipolar irl? does her mental illness contribute to her performance in Riverdale?

fapsolutely.

>bipolar irl
not true

No one watches this shit.

But that won't stop you.

Sage and hide

Oh right """"""""""""""""depression"""""""""""""""

why do losers on Sup Forums act like the only valid depression that exists is theirs?

why are her roots so dark? gross

She's the only one in the young cast who knows how to act so yeah.

so close to her R breast in exposure

faggot

stop shilling this fucking garbage show

Crazy eyes. Do not fuck, do not pass go, do not collect $200

giv crazy gf

She makes me both want to treat her right, buy her a home, raise a good Christian family in the suburbs, but also drown her in my cum

please post her belly button

>please post her belly button

NEET virtue signalling

i really need to get in shape

best fetish

post it more

Aren't bipolar women supposed to be the best in bed? And unlike a woman dating a bipolar man, if she has an off day, she's much less likely to be able to beat your ass.

presumably she can afford meds to keep her symptoms in check as well as therapy so it's probably not a huge deal.

you can see her whole hole

>she's much less likely to be able to beat your ass.
DROPPED

>the JLaw of CW
Prove me wrong.

We can't Archie just have a relationship with all the three best girls? When Cuckhead says Archie would become the luckiest redhead in the world, I thought they would go full Casanova on him. Fucking bullshit!Also, Archie/Cuckhead scenes have zero chemistry.

someone have that pic of her saying
>why there's a bunch of dudes in my room?
she seems funny

>tfw still have real life betty gf

I'm glad she's 100% aware of *LACKED.com

I started watching this show because of you Riverdale memers, and now I'm fucking hooked. Damn you, Sup Forums.

Also, I had no idea it was based on the Archie comics. All you idiots do is talk about fapbait and HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT. Never anything of substance.

Post pics,faggot

giv me her

just turn ur brain of bro

Bane?

Lili a cute. CUTE!

bipolar makes you worse at everything so I doubt it

It's acting, doofus.

>Hey user, your mom said you were in your ro- oh!

i dont even necessarily want to fuck her. i just want to sniff her tum tum in a 100% non sexual way and if that manages to turn her on, sure, she can get it but if not, i will have already gotten what id came (cum) for.

..w-what happens next..

alright lads write your fanfic scenes

>bettie knocks on jughead's door and enter immediately
>see him slam his laptop shut quickly
>Sup Forums manages to enhance the image
>he was browsing Sup Forums in a Betty's Bellybutton thread

Huh? Are you underage? It is very well produced, and they are creative with a lot of stuff. The cinematography is excellent. The casting is great, except for the fact that the level of acting is average TV level. Also, the writing is pretty mediocre. There is nothing more to be said than this so the only entertaining thing to do is shitpost and fap away.

Tell me about the camera man, why does he wear the mask?

Jughead is pretentious just like the actor playing him.

Her eyes aren't even crazy, they're just big

Couldn't they have found a better fucking actor? At least someone that is compatible with Archie and less of a faggot too. That would be the only thing that would fix a lot of issues.

>It's a "Jughead yells at Betty and makes her cry" episode

Best ones desu. Now that he's part of a gang how long until he starts slapping her around too?

They wanted Cole as Archie but he told them no.

You think he slaps her around in real life too?

kek

>bipolar women best in bed
1. You're not Chad, stop saying things like "crazy chicks are best in bed," because you're not really going to have a choice in the matter.
2. Crazy women means higher risk of false rape charges (or false DV which is often as bad) which will ruin your life and reputation. Just because of some bullshit she doesn't even remember.
3. Bi-polar women love to be violent to you and know you can't hit back. An off day means you're getting shit thrown at you. A lot of you femdom faggots like that stuff, but it loses its luster when you're getting lamps and stilletos thrown at you

>b-but its worth it
You're playing Captain Save a Ho to a crazy bitch

fucking this, though it's women with Borderline Personality Disorder that you have to look out for. A lot of bipolar people usually get the depression harder than the mania.

But there's a murder mystery to solve? Personally, I think it's the Twin Peaks of tween dramas.

i would slap her around with my dick and make her cry then hold her down and fuck her and make her swallow while i spit on her if you know what i mean

Hopefully he videotapes it.

I would hold her hand

>the show will turn into a horror/thriller, no supernatural, teen drama

Sounds like Scream.

>its a jughead accidentally chokes betty unconscious during sex episode

For the sake of your own sanity, stop going too deep inside the lore. It will end up like World of Warcraft all over again. FUCKING BLIZZARD!

I LITERALLY want her to femdom me in a hot tub

That was literally the last 4 episodes.

I am still on episode 5. Is Cuckhead really in a relationship with Betty? He seems asexual, and in love with himself.

lad wait until the rape episode he is far from asexual (and now so is she i guess)

FUCKING ALPHA JUGGY! I guess Cuckrchie is walking the virgin walk now, eh lads?

>Cuckrchie is walking the virgin walk now, eh lads
>implying

Not suprised, the sprouse twin was talking about BBCs a while ago in his twitter.

>he actually answers it

why

He thought it was burgers at the door

user: *furiously covering up*
Betty: Oh... oh my. I never knew you were so...
user: WHAT? I was just reading the Bible... and and I had just taken a bath!
Betty: Reading the Bible?
user: WHAT? YES!! I was looking at passage on the resurrection!!!
Betty: Don't you mean the Re Erection? *walks up so close and looks down at user's towel hastily piled into his lap*
Betty: What the fuck... Is that a photo of me? Were you - ?

Unless Archie is doing the lewd with all the hot women in Riverdale then, I am sorry but, he is Cuckrchie to me. It honestly hurts me to say this but it is the truth...

nigga do you mean buglers

And guys too.

Is Lili/Betty autistic?

>Unless Archie is doing the lewd with all the hot women in Riverdale then
But he is. He banged Grundy

Oh damn I need to start watching this.

>Betty will never tell you to close your eyes as she fills the blue and yellow tugboat bath-toy with warm soapy water then leans you back slowly and empties the tugboat onto your hair to wash it like mommy did when you were a kid sitting in the tub

the keyword there is "all"
He is a chad. He is supposed to be held in a different standard than Jug.

fuggin kek

Lately what's with blonde actress in tv shows having strong jawlines?

Is he actually gay or is it just a meme?

Strong Nordic/Germanic ancestry?

why is he hiding his powerlevel bros?

You mean like final boss?

The only thing she has going for her is her tits. Also I refuse to believe people watch the magicians in 2017.

Yeah. I might be wrong but I am sensing some insane "keikaku" energies from him. It is scary.

>yfw he's actually Hiram Lodge

aryan gf best gf so ... good

No one suspects the true power pulling the strings.

lold irl

>swn jew you out of your lifes savings
;_;

does she have elizabeth taylor violet eyes?

me on the left