Female cheats on husband (with another species ) E01. Same sex couple have child E02...

Female cheats on husband (with another species ) E01. Same sex couple have child E02. Same sex couple try to have child sex changed E03...Really what the actual fuck?

I don't think you watched episode 2 or probably ay of it. Those are very lacking descriptions

Trying not to give spoilers

>or probably ay of it

moar like ayyy of it, amirite?

Female beats a Male in a boxing match..what the actual fuck X2

1. They hated each other anyways (as seen in s2) 2. two people of a one-gendered species have a child 3. moral dilemma about what is seen as a birth defect for said species, also about conformity and social pressure (+ the main characters OPPOSE the treatment of the infant)

>Same sex couple have child E02
'Nope male and (sex change) couple"

she comes from a stronger species and a planet that has more gravity. This isn't difficult to follow if you actually watched.

Subtext....

He gets the job as captain on the Orville, because (female got it for him)

I don't know why the ex-wife is in the show at all. Having a boozed up recently divorced captain who just doesn't give a fuck is honestly a better premise. I know the show is working up towards some sort of big reveal about her involvement in his career, but they kinda just brush past the fact that you'd never put those two in that sort of situation. There has to be some sort of regulation against it, they're unprofessional and their bickering is probably going to put the crew in real danger at some point. With how often rules and obligations come up in e3 you'd think that command would have serious reservations about assigning her to the Orville at all, but nah. All the other characters are pretty okay. I expected leftist cuck man to really cuck it up but so far he's only cucked up a little.

Ironic since the alt right dweebs flogged this show for months as an alternative to the evil bad SJW Star Trek show which turned out to have nothing to do with politics but just has a black chick in it.

E 03... Circumcision joke...Might be saveable

Looks like a shitty childrens show E01
Set looks like they took over an abandoned valley mall E02
Make up looks stupid and amateur E03
Seth is fat and looks fat and can't act E04
Series is cancel E05

Also a same sex species would have to be all female?

The species she's a part of is noted for being super strong due to higher gravity on their home planet
Also brought up is how a male of her species would probably be stronger than her by virtue of being male, regardless of how strong the women are compared to other species both male and female

just finished ep 3. this show is garbage. tried to give it a shot. it's just not funny. had hoped for naked gun in space. got 90s tier trek 2.0. sad.

the way they handled episode 3 sold me on the series

it starts off and you hear "we want to turn our female baby into a male" and think "oh shit, here we go, it only took 3 episodes"

what then transpires is an actual TNG episode made in the current year where all perspectives of an ethical dilemma are presented and the solution has nothing to do with the audience's morals

in reality it had nothing to do with gender shit and was more of an episode about birth defects and how they're handled culturally

i would be the first one to just on the sjw shit, because i was about to

i think she was put in the show because of typical "recipe for comedy" tropes involving ex-wives

their relationship improves as the show goes on

Oscar Wilde , shows up basically. So now every thing is Kosher.

>which turned out to have nothing to do with politics
Except how the Klingons are a paper thin analogue for Trump supporters and how they almost immediately bring up her race even though Earth society is supposed to be colorblind in the ST universe.

NotWorf's race was described as single gender only, so it wasn't surprising that it was a same sex couple. But E03 was bad with the NotAmericans moral hubris.

It reminded me of TNG Half a Life, but the TNG episode was better.

Did his ex-wife blow the admiral or something?

O boy, here's the shill already.