When will the british stop their unlawful control in the MALVINAS and recognize Argentina as its true sovereign?

When will the british stop their unlawful control in the MALVINAS and recognize Argentina as its true sovereign?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilde_Vernet_y_Sáez
youtu.be/WOeYPpOblAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This again.

>empty desolate rock in the middle of nowhere with no resources and no strategic value
>a bunch of limey cunts decide to live there
>LOS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS
>"why?"
>ITS CLOSE TO US

>no resources
OIL
I
L

Define "unlawful".

Whenever you can take it back you stupid spic.

Behold the most butthurt nation on the planet. Shouldn't you be crying about that pathetic boat we sunk?

>tfw I have more in common with a british than with the mandrels living in my own country

Malvinas = falklands = british senpai, just give up with the butthurt already before they support mapuche independence

You might not get the Falklands, but you got nice bait threads. That's something.

When you give argentina back to the natives, :^)

When you finally become white you fucking niggercuck
MOB A MATTIE FREE MY NIFFO FRIEND

FUCK THE CHIMMIES MATTIE. MIJN DOCHTER MOET MAN WORDEN. MOB TAIBOXERS VRIEND TAIBOXERS

Sup Forums is always right

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

Argentinians are THIS mad

lol what the fuck is this webm?

>starts war
>loses it
>still butthurt decades later

GET FUCKED

Dunno but that tard has a bitchin apartment.

>Behold the most butthurt nation on the planet.

They even have a Museum of Butthurt, because being butthurt is the favourite pastime of every Argie.

I have trouble deciding if the butthurt of 150 million Mexicans will surpass the butthurt over the Malvinas.

cringey af

Maybe the combined butthurt of both will cause the spontaneous combustion of the entire spic world.

Nothing of value would be lost.

btw their little argentine flag after independence is pure fiction, as Argentina didn't even conquer it's southern part yet, and the country was in wars for freaking ages with different governments that weren't even the same country

Oh, I know well enough. Argentina is the 2nd biggest fuck up in South America after Bolivia. Both will remain eternally salty.

Questions for Argies:
(1) When Argentina declared independence, it included provinces in Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia and all of Uruguay. What are the plans to retrieve these territories for AR?

(2) That original map of territory did not include Patagonia. If AR is using an 1826 map - will it give up all additional lands today?

(3) Patagonia was not part of AR in 1826. Could Chile also claim rights due to southern proximity?

(4) Patagonia was invaded and all the Mapuche massacred in the process. If GB stole the islands, did not Argentina at the exact same time steal Patagonia from the Mapuche? Will they give it back to the tribal descendants?

>When will the british stop their unlawful control in the MALVINAS
>MALVINAS
Is that you, Eternal Kraut?

>When will the british stop their unlawful control in the MALVINAS and recognize Argentina as its true sovereign?
When the sky is green, the sun is cold and Islam is peaceful.

Please invade Falklands again; we need something the galvanise national pride just at the moment.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

Would be a fun happening watching the argie niggers get assblasted again.

Fuck argentina.

oh boy this thread again

hahahahahahah
ayy lmao

Oh man, could you imagine? Beautiful jungle tours through South America, without the South Americans there to hamper the trip. It'd be like France without French People and Muslims.

Why don't you ask your government to declare war on the United Kingdom and go take it like real nations do when diplomacy fails.

Faggot.

my dad fought and survived the war...ended up as a warrant officer by the end of it all

he cucked many argie families out a breadwinner during his role in the falklands

rip

Because nato doesn't play fair

youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
Don't mess with the lads

Based hue

>En Garde
Fuck that made me kek.

why do you care so much about some windy rocks?

they tried but got rekt

Next time Brazil is on our side.

>

Do the Falklands pop up as a UK flag (as they should)?

>ITT Brits take the bait like every day,every 5 hours

>Argentinians think we dont enjoy calling their country shit at every opertunity

fuck off. its ours.

f

>1 cuck neet = entire 200 millon country
k

Mass argie suicide incoming

>never been Argentinian
>never been inhabited by Argentinians
>people living there want to be british

Fuck off bargy.

Brazil has more white men than you.

most people here don't know about it and can't be bored to give two shits about it either, only the most retard nationalists who dislike the english cause they waz keeping us dawn and left-wing ideologues really care about this issue, although most would likely side with Argentina just because whatever they know about it is biased pro-Argie, but not enough to commit to help anyone. Foreign policy is a dead issue here, no one cares

why the butthurt tho? its the jealousy of not being part of the only non cucked white country?
kek

Personally Amigos I think that they should be given to the Argentines, as not only are the Malvina's closer but Argentina is better than the UK in every single way.
t. British Person

pls dont be a proxy

nice try pablo

yeah,and x10 times more black people
kek

YES I FINALLY HAVE IT

Argentina is still butthurt

>white country
>Argentina

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilde_Vernet_y_Sáez
kys

>yeah
lmao

>inviting people to call fuck out of you for being a violent shithole with about as much military competence as Palau
>bait
Clearly you have a good sense of humour, Diego

>white
Good luck with that claim.

its ours

do you think geting it back by crying like a bitch for decades will restore pride?

it will make you cucks and also what you gonna do with the people on the islands? remove them?

that is ethnic cleansing...the uk will NEVER surrender the islands or the oil..nato can suck my dick! trump will scrap it also...no uk or usa no nato

At least we take the bait. We don't get face-fucked by a small island half the world away after trying to take it.

thanks,all of you.
thanks for all your efforts to portrait argentina as a 3rd world nigger shithole all the hordes of subhuman arabs that want to come here now are now changing their destination to your countries,thanks. all of you.
:)

>mfw when the argie's are acting up again

thatcher 2.0 just started her new job also lol

>Implying Brazil isn't the little bitch of the english men.
Women here will fuck any guy that even fucking pretends being american or british or australian.
We would join with them to kick your fucking ass out of the malvinas anyday, would probably take your shit country and make it better too if they gave us permission.

don't forget to be butthurt about the parts of Antarctica that we own which you also decided was yours

what. the. fuck. lad.
you just have admitted to be a cuck?

i expected this type of behaviour of the chileans,but not this.

>Invade a place that was never yours
>Can't even fucking hold it despite being right there while the original owners are a fucking world away
Argentina is a Joke, and the malvinas will never be yours.

The Portuguese blood is strong in this one, a genetic ally.

>cuckholdry is good when is in my favor

Well no fucking shit you retard.

Pretty much.
Every brazilian has a obsession with america and britain, we fucking love them.
There's no shame in admiting when a country is better, more powerful and generally more important than yours.
You should think about that the next time you try to invade a fucking rock.

The other guy is a turbocuck, I wish the Malvinas were argentinas mostly because I don't like the idea of a random country having a military base right in our doorstep but I don't really have anything against UK.

oh! the expert arrived.
then you dont have the right to complain about the lefties worrshipping refugges,right? if the cuckoldry is in their favor..

Just shut up you fucking argie ape.

Listen to the eternal song of my people.
youtu.be/WOeYPpOblAw

You realise the people living there are Brits? There is no way we would ever give our people up

It isn't though. That's literally 100% of the problem. It would be fantastic if leftists actually pushed for things that make their country better.

kek,are you butthurt?

you just CAN'T handle the banter,right?

>Colonies Rebel and Employs Englands greatest enemies
>wins independence
>Brits still buttgurt 238 years later
>they are lowkey American Colonies now

Argentina is still shit though.

She is a Reporter in Argentina who was doing a story on the disabled during the economic depression.

As you can tell it got out of hand.

>some cretin is investing his time and means into my biological and cultural progeny
>this is a bad thing
I'm crying for you, Argentina.

Want another war over it? May is itching to be Maggie II so just say the word.

This is some fucking weird shit