Kill Six Billion Demons

Sacred Flame
>I call this arc the 'shipping' arc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeE49hidgm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we can all agree that Allison/White Chain is endgame, right?

Should Cio really be the one giving this advice? She only just got done explaining how she was afraid of stealing again because it might cause her to repeat her mistakes.

More like the shilling arc. Ha ha, just kidding. Love this shit.

>Dat matchstick tongue
Oh the sweet possibilities...

Footfags incoming in 3...2...1

HOLD ON...
>POMF
ABADDON!

*POMF* what are we gonna do on the bed, Alice-chan?

GOOD GOD THAT TONGUE, THEM LIPS, THOSE SULTRY EYES....

Abaddon, you are a bad, bad man, you absolute madman.

Now, everyone else doing webcomics take notice: THAT is how you do fan-service. Yikes.

POMF =3
is universal "landing on a bed" noise.

>wanting shipping to ruin everything

These people need to be stopped.

Cios back to being drawn all insect like, instead of just a tiny purple lady.

there is a species of spider that keeps pet frogs for the same reason people keep cats pest control. tiny insects ants that the spider has a hard time seeing are eaten by the frog.

>"leakyface"
>insect legs
>Cio striking the match on her tongue
>dem facial expressions

Best page in a while desu.

Lower Left Panel is going to have significant staying power, I think.

>two female characters having a heart-to-heart talk while in bed
itbegins.jpg

For painful oral?

Al-YISUN will probably begin her reign as God by turning all the Angels into humans. WC will be ecstatic.

Pain is pleasure user. Pain is pleasure.

But White Chain doesn't want to be human.

HIDE THORN THREADS
IGNORE THORN POSTS
REPORT THORN POSTERS

Yeah. Seems a little inconsistent.

Like putting your dick against the side of a matchbox

>Somethin' all knotted up in there, eh? Painful?
>that panel

The ABO fetishists are coming this way already, I can smell it.

Presumably she did some contempltion of her own and decided she was lying to herself
hence the massive focus on the most prominent features she kept from Yabal - long tongue and chitinous limbs

> (OP)
>Lower Left Panel is going to have significant staying power, I think.

Hubba, Hubba!

I almost laughed, she kept her long tongue, too.

Not like it was as an Ebon, but daaaamn.

>ABO fetishists

I really should know better than to ask this on f-chan, but....

What?

>f-chan

user?

>page seven
>on the day of posting

This is sinful.

MOTHER fucker

so she's in this for the long run? Is she ever gonna casually pop back into her dorm on Earth?

>Implying her roommates won't be held as bargaining chips by cosmic forces because they're her "sisters"

>Is she ever gonna casually pop back into her dorm on Earth?
mild spoilers
Abbadon said probably not. He wanted to make this a "you can't just turn back whenever you want" thing. It's like Frodo taking the One Ring.

huh
I understand but was kind of hoping it would be a repeating thing where she would move back to college every so often looking more and more fuckedup with demons in tow while refusing to explain anything.

Yeah, there were a bunch of people who agreed with you there.

But it's good Abby is sticking to his guns and not rolling over for fan whims, imo

I didn't even notice.

Has he ever put in a gashunk or a smek?

I can respect that.

Comes right after e-chan, don't you know your ABC?

Agreed, as funny as that scenario would be, if Abaddon has a clear path set out for himself, he shouldn't let mob rule sway that. It sets a bad precedent.

reminder taht allison is NOT the succsesor

Im really glad to hear that, too many writers roll over and do something for the fans that ultimately cheapens the overall story.

I really wish Abbadon would update sooner so I wouldn't have to wait for wednesdays/saturdays for the updates.

You ever think that maybe, oh, I dunno, the glass block is lying about what she sees?

Lying like a mad dalek who saw too much of creation and wished only for the destruction of itself and its kind.
Lying to facilitate the events that will lead to the sweet release of death and oblivion.

>WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO IN THE BED GODLING-CHAN?

More likely that the block is right, the guy is the successor, and Allison, when it comes down to it, won't give a fuck before quickly inflicting violence unimaginable upon whatever demiurges remain by that point

THORN INTERNET DEFENCE FORCE PLS GO

donate to his patreon

Oh, he new exactly what he was doing with that sound effect.

I think the chances are equally likely that she's lying.

I never trust characters who tell prophecies, they are ripe for speaking the universal language of lies.

>that first panel
>that POMF
>that third panel look
>that second-to-last panel
HOLY FUUUCK

I swear to god lesbians are where webcomic stories go to die.

>smoking in the bed
Absolutely disgusting.

Also
>pomf

ctrl-f 'what are we gonna do on the bed'

>bare clawed feet and rough tongue

they're not pulling any punches here

Dick status: muh

but in panel 5, Cio's left eye is wonky

Oh yeah? And what's this species of spider's name?

Colombian lesserblack tarantula
The frog is the dotted humming frog

The tiny frog eats ants that prey on the spider's eggs
In return the spider is a big bro and keeps the frog safe.

>I never trust characters who tell prophecies, they are ripe for speaking the universal language of lies.
Honestly they could gain the most out of anyone by lying.

>Pomf
You cheeky motherfucker

Cio's giving you life advice Allison. Come the fuck on, she saved your life and she's helping you. You're friends now you turbobitch.

Third pannel Cio is pure sex.

Thanks for the info.

Way too cool.

Every panel Cio is pure sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeE49hidgm0

This arc is really shitty so far

As it seems I don't think it would make for a good story if she was able to turn back until it was too late

Would be funny though if she makes a small return to earth after finishing or nearing the finish of whatever journey she has, just popping quickly back to grab something she forgot or dropping Zaid back, her friends just shocked to see whatever Allison ends up being at the end of the story, while Allison herself knows she is too far gone to return

So why old man Zoss always appears before Allison and called her his redeemer?

The most probable scenario is that Jadis is simply lying and want Allison to kill her, isn't it the only thing she want now?

or zoss fucked up by not giving the key to his sucsessor so alison has to redeem him by giving it to taid?

If that's true I hope Allison proceeds to punch destiny in the dick

>Successor is called KSBD by Jadis
>Zoss call Allison KSBD

Yeah, sure.

I always had the impression that Zoss was crazy as fuck and not really in touch with reality. He's both a white rabbit and Cheshire cat allegory, his advice probably isn't always what it's meant to be.

>zoss fucked up
Zoss targeted this pair and the demiurges knew that, he assumed they'd assume he'd chose the guy, so he went with the girl.
Demuirges still in denial.

Jadis also said the successor is a he, so his wording isnt a tiebreaker

Well maybe Zaid is the true successor, but lying to reality and making it conform to what you want is a valid thing in this story. So maybe Allison becomes the true successor through enough want?

I want to ask what her feet smell like, but insects dont sweat.

He should be the closest to YISUN in this era, I don't think he cares that much about the wheel or even "destiny".

Literally the entire theme of the entire setting is that the path to royalty is Want. I agree with , that Zaid could well be the true successor but Allison is now on the path of Royalty herself, and Zoss doesn't care enough to correct it because he's beyond all that shit anyway.

>POMF
every time

Jadis said nothing. That was her interpreter. Translation errors are probable.

see: The speechbubble was Jadis, the interpreters had normal ones

How did Jadis get glassed anyway?
How does that even help in keeping someone alive?

She saw the true shape of the universe and got Fucked for it. Like aesma. She's basically on life support making predictions with her eldritch knowledge.

he better roll over, lest there be no hot demon lesbian sex

abby pls
:3

>KSBD so good not even Sup Forums can hate it
Keep it going, Abby

Do y'all know this from the wiki ?

>POMF

Zoss has literally become the universe itself. Not to mention he's the fucking conquering king who broke into heaven and killed the prime angels, he forged god's voice into a weapon, and DEATH ITSELF only served to make his plan easier.

No, Zoss didn't fuck up.

>or zoss fucked up

When Zoss fucks up, the fuckup automatically becomes what he always wanted all along. It's one of the perks of pretty much being god.

yeah, kind of makes you wonder.

Royalty is just realizing that you're YISUN lying to yourself and not giving a fuck because everything else is YISUN as well and the universe is just a meaningless crock of shit. The power of Royalty is the ability to act as YISUN rather than as a splinter of YISUN's mind, making your will that of the universe and taking control of the direction that the lie goes in.

This is all speculation but it seems like the most obvious direction to go in.

Wanted to come into the thread to comment that. But then again she also said that she wanted someone else to protect her from making the same mistakes again.

If Earths gate is closed, how is earth shit making its way into Throne? Ally can warp back and forth with her powers, but are there other beings sneaking in and smuggling stuff out?

I keep seeing demons with packs of cigarrettes, and the Gun Witch lady pulled out uzis during a fight.

fugg
Dropping some real redpills there, user.

i know but the glass is her lifesupprot rigth?
How did she get in? how does it work?

Or just misinterpreted