Being born gay is a choice

>being born gay is a choice

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Not this shit image again.

is that a fishing lore?

I literally have no idea what this is and I am not a girl.

I'll bite the obvious bait, what is it?
Looks like some pvc pipe or something with some endcaps, a metal ring and some string.

what the fuck is this

the fuck is that?

is it a grenade?

i think it is a stick grenade, similar to what the germans used in ww2

Talking of which, whatever happened to Pipebomb?

Cant quite tell, either a road flare or a shitty grenade.

it's a millitary fuse ingniter.

Aint that just a flashlight? The pin is just to make it easier to turn on with gloves

Tire pressure gauge? Wtf is it?

I don't know what that is.

looks like a flashbang or a rudimentary pump flashlight.

sexuality is a human construct; men are naturally attracted to women and women attracted to men for many biological and scientific reasons, one of the primary reasons why humanity has survived and evolved this long is that sex is pleasurable and that heterosexual intercourse creates babies, but men and women can still choose to seek homosexual intercourse for pleasure; with how much people are having casual sex for pleasure (((or with how much it's pushed that you seek casual sex))), it's not unreasonable to think they'd seek the pleasure of casual sex but with the same sex.

quote from a translated book
>"On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains."

stubborn 'homosexuals' aren't wise; they're going to end up wanting children eventually but they can't have a child with their partner because that's biologically impossible, they'd have to adopt; then you're getting into people having children that they don't want to raise and putting them up for adoption in the first place which is irresponsible and also degenerate.

more specifcally m-60

>if u aint an infanty-cuck military """"man"""" getting literally cucked by his "wife" u aint a man

rofl

#ALLAH'D

I guessed it was some sort of incendiary flare for lighting a camp fire so at least I'm not a total bitch.

you expect everyone to know what a blasting cap is.

Oh I thought it was a cock pump

>If your boyfriend can't hunt a deer using 2 rocks and a stick , skin it and cook it, then he's not a man.

it's a keychain tampon dispenser, morons

women have to undergo menstruation, where they ejaculate bad eggs and blood into their pants? Your mother probably had menopause by the time you became a teen

I think it's implying it's something for homos? As in, you're a guy, and if your partner doesn't know what it is, she's a girl, not another guy? Looks like a key chain rape whistle or something...

I had a bunch of these from the 80's. Fuze detonators for booby traps.

There's nothing wrong with being in the military, but going in when you have any sort of girlfriend or wife is fucking brain dead retarded and you're literally begging to be cucked. If you need a woman to give you a "Reason" to be going to war you're a fucking weakling.

why whe fuck would i carry tampons when she carries a huge fucking purse around 24/7

I have no idea what that is but I can read from the instructions that it has claimed more fingers than enemy lives.

The Jew is correct, but he also lies: in the IDF spent fuse casings are often resold as keychain tampon holders. I know because tourist stores in Israel have big buckets of them around the cash register at their checkout lines.

Also it's a meme inside the IDF as well, as their use by female conscripts as improved tampon holders is outlawed (as they don't want them being able to run off with explosive fuses) and they have to use special pink ones.

it's pretty much safe, the ignition happens inside, it's pretty much a spark. the only trouble you'd have is fail to ignite an actual fuse attached to a live explosive.

>attempting to apply reason and logic onto women

>itd
>Improvised tampon device
CANT WAKE UP

What do you ignite with it???

youre not a real woman if you dont know what this is

hot

Thats not a blasting cap friendo.
t. 12B

Palestinian houses.

>There's nothing wrong with being in the military
Except for being a highschool dropout, being a welfare recipient, killing people for a living, believing that one is actually making positive changes, demanding respect for murdering innocents, and so on.

Torture device in the Middle Ages, Sex Toy in the Information Age. How?

It's a fucking primer for explosives you degenerate fucks

I'm a girl because I don't sign up to fight in Jewish wars?

>>>/leftypol/

Not a primer

One word
Degeneracy

Ok I'll stop you right there britbong

No position in the military is open to highschool drop outs unless they have their GED. Even then, required ASVAB test would disqualify the people you're talking about.

>welfare recipient
They're working, harder than you probably do if you even have a job.

>killing people for a living
Unless they're not infantry. Even then, they're killing mudslimes. That's a honorable thing to do.

>believing blah blah
Every fucking ISIS goatfucker killed is a positive thing.

>demanding respect for murdering innocents
Meme.

It's the tactical insertion from Modern Warfare, obviously

Looks like an old flare maybe?

Pretty good bait.
Almost took /10

they couldve liked it back then as well

>2016 people don't know how to do time fuse calculations
>people not using superior NONEL
>people on Sup Forums that aren't EOD

>They're working, harder than you probably do if you even have a job.
They provide nothing of value. If it weren't for the government taxing actual workers and delivering it to murders, these chumps would be starving.
The rest of your post is violence-supporting bile. Yeah, killing shepherds and innocents sure is honourable. Go fuck yourself, my man.

is that a flashbang?

It's a detonator used for wiring military grade explosives.

Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb

lol that yellow thing looks like a benis

a women's minds runs on emotion not logic like a man's why do you think they pick shitty boyfriends and husbands who beat them and cry feminism.

They provide keeping OUR country safe. You wouldn't know about that Mohammed.

Liberal cuck.

Just say "Except for being a Jew slave soldier" next time and you'll be a lot less gay about it

Virtue signaling douchefags.

Everyone, it's clearly a laser pointer painted olive green.

Is it a pipe bomb? I don't know what it is.

Firmly grasp it in your hand.

They keep """our""" country safe by bombing innocents in a country several thousand miles away? Uh huh, with what airforce, with what navy? The actual """terrorists""" are a ragtag group of illiterate fucks who lack the men and the technology to pose a direct threat. But, go ahead and call these dropouts heroes for initiating a bloodbath on innocent citizens.

It's a snow cone maker.

ours doesnt look like that though, we never get to use our sweet hardware...

I have these in my pool. Very nice.

>bY GOD!! YOU THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT MAN!!?!?!
i... Uh... I am torturing him! yeah that's it! see how much he is sweating! pain! I must punish this heathen for his sins!

>Oh, well carry on then! DEUS VULT!

hehe yeah... deus 'n shiet.

Ok hansen, OPEN UP!

>innocents
Kill yourself lying cuck.

ever wondered why so many people were tortured?

Yes it's an old /fit/ meme.

He was the Iranian one, right? He must've gotten beheaded. All the old tripfags are gone.

>If your boyfriend doesn't know what this is... You have a girlfriend
>Fighter Pilots are girlfriends
>Sailors are girlfriends
>Hard working blue collar civilians are girlfriends
>Literally anyone who didn't serve in a specific aspect of the military that handles blasting fuses is a girlfriend
Why are people retarded?

You're brainwashed. Millions have been killed because of western interventionism. Homes and communities have been destroyed by us, and this onslaught has been encouraged by warmongers such as yourself.
kys

Det pin?

>2016
>performing manual labor for a living
>how's it feel knowing illegal mexicans can learn to do what you do and get paid to do it for $5/hr?

It's just one of those things that helps people validate themselves, like when those people who are obsessed with dick skin and how tall they are (or are not) make threads.

Human beings are born masochists. There's no other explanation for the popularity of harsh spices and horror movies, both of which are made specifically to abuse your body and mind.

thats a blasting cap

t. someone who has blown shit up

>mmmm yes, whip me harder, massa~
Thank God I'm so good at stealth boners. I would have never made it through my murican history courses.

Why are people serving in a very specific aspect of the military retarded?

1 post by this gay ID

Please abandon thread now

>you actually think Isis members ate illiterate and dumb and cos eposd a direct threat while sympathizing with them

You're right I miss pipe bomb and the others