Tarzan (Queen La) thread

It's weird for me to have boner of Qeen la when watch the show as a teenager back then and
even now when I am much older?

I really wishTarzan could have just conquer and dominate her
by using his manliness , and took her as his second mate along with Jane.
After all, a strong and manly king gorilla can take multiple mates as he likes
, so Tarzan should have do this too . Kerchak would support and proud of his adopted son if he's alive.

How come nobody ever write fanfic about La and Tarzan ?

I'd be more concerned if you didn't have these feelings for her.

It shouldn't come as much a shock since villainesses craving the protagonist's cock seems to be a running theme in most Disney cartoons back then.

What do you think Tarzan's family life be like if he actually did what said ?
Will Jean and La 's antagonistic relationship get improve as now they are both conquer by him and becomeTarzan's mates ?

>Will Jean and La 's antagonistic relationship get improve as now they are both conquer by him and becomeTarzan's mates?
La is from the jungle, she'd get off on it and probably do all the crazy fetish stuff you're imagining.

Jane is from England, she'd spend most of her free time looking for a way to kill La while making it look like an accident.
>Oh no Tarzan, La fell down the stairs onto her spear collection and then got attacked by leopards

Nope

in fact, its more weird that your a grown man and feel the need to ask these questions

thats alot weirder than getting a boner from cartons as a kid. how about you stop seeking sort of combo exhibitionist/sub shame parade and treat your sexuality with respect and moderation

It's sort of a running theme in Burroughs' work too.

>Jane is from England, she'd spend most of her free time looking for a way to kill La while making it look like an accident.
>>Oh no Tarzan, La fell down the stairs onto her spear collection and then got attacked by leopards

and I thought Jane is the nicer one ,
It's going to be really funny because it shows how the rules is reverse and history repeat it self, as before they both become his mates, La was the one doing things like that,but now it's Jane who is doing so

I like that they gave her the hair and skin color of the Atlanteans since she's descended from them in the books

>tfw no real Disney crossover with Tarzan and Atlantis

>brown elsa

Disney should have remade a jungle book movie where Mowgli looks like this and maybe even wear less such as she's half naked. Its going to be so sexy and hot

I want her in control. Tarzan being dominated by La.

When I was a kid I thought she was Storm from the X-men.

Just think if they were able to share...

Forget the autism waifushit.

Do you guys knew that she was planed to be Atlantean? The same frm the Atlantis movie?

There was going to be a crossover on the - scrapped - tv show of Atlantis involving Tarzam.

On the Atlantis tv show, there was also going to be a crossover with Gargoyles somehow.

Cant tell how because the gargoyles would be asleep at the time.

The Atlantis episode in question was about Demona stirring up shit in Paris trying to use Atlantean crystal magic to bring the gargoyle statues on Notre Dame to life as an army.

Imagine a threesom of Tarzan, Jane , and La , it will be so hot.
How do you guys think it will play out ?

Tarzan (to Kerchak) : Father,
what should I do ? I already had Jane as my mate, but La keep trying to seduce me and wanted me to mate with her, how can I solve this problem?

>TFW Gorillas have harems.
Kerchak: FUCK ALL THE BITCHES, MA BOY!

Why is there so little fan art of Queen La?

Because she was only in three episodes of a show barely anyone watched.

Jane is best.

A shame she almost never wore the jungle girl outfit in the show.

Yup.

Fuck me running, forgot pic.

>Demona stirring up shit in Paris trying to use Atlantean crystal magic to bring the gargoyle statues on Notre Dame to life

That twisted bitch. Does she really hate us that much?

Because she's just a G-rated version of any random Frank Frazetta painting.

>Do you guys knew that she was planed to be Atlantean?

Well, Original La's city was a lost colony of Atlantis, so it wouldn't surprise me.

"Tarz, hon, whassup?"
"Jus' checkin' out dat asz, Baby Jane."

In which Frollo and Gaston combine their might to defeat the gargoyle menace.

>ifunny

I feel like she'd go further if her father wasn't being a third wheel/tether to civilization

*wasn't around being

Oh, probably.

...movie "Tarzan And His Mate" has Naked Jane swimming in part of it.

You dumb, like Buto.

Hooo now that's a good suggestive pic.

Please never show Tarzan low budget eyes again

>They forget that Tarzan parents and Kala's child were killed by one of this

it's really not weird

He killed that one, tho.

I remember this episode being a 'chose your own adventure' special feature in the Tarzan and Jane dvd and it ended on a cliffhanger.

Fix'd