More Hillary email leaks

Listen up, Sup Forums.

I'm shaking as I type this. I don't know how much longer until I get caught. I've been working as a Hillary campaign staffer for the last few weeks.

They're doing it, Sup Forums. They've discovered that Fred Trump died from alzheimers, now they're trying to frame Donald for having the same neurodegenerative disease.

Here's the thing, Donald's mind is fine. It's Hillary that's had head trauma. But, get this, there's a plan for sound engineers to recreate old footage of Donald Trump saying things he didn't actually say. They do this by splicing sound samples together from his many appearances on tv to make it sound like Trump is saying anything they want him to say. This way Trump comes off as not remembering what he said in the past.

The Alzheimer's bombshell is coming Sup Forums I can't stop it. We have to do something!

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagonow.com/recesses-mind/2016/08/could-it-be-alzheimers-or-senile-dementia/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CRZYO7K/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1473462117&sr=1-13&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin:6009664011&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm interested. Can you give more?

Mother of god

post a proofs from campaign HQ, faggot.

>low key instating your claim that Fred Trump died of Alzheimers as a fact

nice try

post tummy

Can't tell if you're a CTR shill, mocking the corruption that actually is happening within her campaign or a legit defector.

If you're neither, and you're not getting paid for your lying post or you're not providing legitimate information than you really should cease to exist.

I don't have very much.

1. We're sending what I believe are checks to the local NBC news affiliate. We regularly recieve invoices from them. I don't get to handle the contents.

2. In our mailers, we're sending pamphlets to voters informing them about Alzheimer's under the guise that it's just a charity they should be interested in. I believe this is to prime voters to think about Alzheimer's more.

3. A recent email chain hinted at planting the story about Fred Trump, and implicating Trump. This is the big bomb. The media will be all over this and voters will draw whatever conclusions the media tells them to draw.

Well fuck. If you absolutely can, try and hijack the contents.

Cant you leak the email chain to Breitbart and make it backfire on the Clinton campaign?

Pol actually believes this?
No wonder you guys support Trump, jesus.

All of the dems attacks have always backfired and been shown to be massive projection of their own problems and insecurities. They think just because they prop up a corrupt psychotic mummy their competition is the same

How do I do this? The computers are on an intranet. I've only ever used them for looking through a voter database.

only way we can get around this kikery is if we beat them to it

we don't have the manpower to defend Trump against their spam, remember what happened the last time with that sharia-loving doctor and his wife?

dig up alzheimer's shit on Hillary and send it to Breitbart

if you can't find anything manufacture it, BUT MAKE IT CONVINCING

I'd do it myself, but unfortunately I don't have any dog in this race since I'm not American, I'm just a humble shitposter

You need to find some way of proofs then fax it to briebart, or find an email do something about it

Fred Trump lived to 93. He got Alzheimer's six years before his death, so around age 87.

Donald Trump is nowhere near that age, nor does he show signs of dementia.

Additionally, if they attack his health, Hillary's health is fair game. I see that backfiring catastrophically on her.

There are already rumors about Trump having alzheimers.

chicagonow.com/recesses-mind/2016/08/could-it-be-alzheimers-or-senile-dementia/

Sometimes I wonder if idiots like this are just roleplaying jason bourne or are honestly retarded.

they are being eugenic supporters just like Hitler

Hey, many people post on Sup Forums. Trump has been dogwhistling us according to the liberal media.

Probably is something true to it.

Maybe take pictures of the screen with your phone?

Thing is though, probably 80% of the US senate is at risk of having Alzheimer because they are all old fucks.

This is just some cuck trying to do to Trump, what conservatives are doing to Hillary

it's not the same if they manufacture audio of him saying that he's suffering from Alzheimer's and then have the media talk about it for one week straight

All Trump has to do is get an independent MD to evaluate him and report their findings to the media and we will find out he doesn't have alzheimers. This is gonna back fire on Clinton so hard because Trump has nothing medical to hide and releasing those records only hurts Hillary

I hope you are serious

I'm pretty sure even the standard genetic tests you can get done, 23 and me as an example, show if you are at risk of getting Alzheimer's.

I imagine there are better and more accurate methods of prediction. Especially if you are a billionaire as well.

I don't know what the Chicago headquarters are doing.

But, the Alzheimer's bombshell will be the last of a gradual build up to framing Trumps behavior in a way that convinces the voters he has it.

It's conditions like "mood swings". Which seems harmless enough. But it's part of developing Alzheimer's. Look for news organizations that are being paid by Hillary's campaign to point out how moody Trump seems.

Another code word to watch out for is "loss of motivation". Again, the media that's getting money from Hillary's campaign will call into question Trump's loss of motivation.

Another one is having problems with language. They'll point to his verbal slip ups. They'll say he doesn't use many words. They'll say he "seems to have forgotten the words" he'll use.

The plan is to sneak in these characteristics. On their own they seem irrelevant and innocuous but they are actually a build up to calling into question Donald's mental health. Then when the bombshell is released, everyone will go back and say- oh yeah, Trump does have mood swings, and a loss of motivation, and... whatever.

This guy seems to be a lone actor, but I can't say for sure.

This could be CTR bait but it seems so realistic, regardless I think we should snoop on Hillary's parents

So is asange gonna release that shit that Clinton had people killed or was that bullshit?

Kek, please save your prophet!

We can't bring recording devices into the office. We can't take pictures, we can't use our phones within the building.

If you notice, there aren't any casual pictures from Hillary's campaign staff. Every single picture is taken by a photographer with long standing ties to the Clintons.

Forget the election, the military is going to arrest dictator obama next week. Hillary will pass away before an election takes place.

Buy a spy camera?

Something like this:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CRZYO7K/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1473462117&sr=1-13&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin:6009664011&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

Too bad people actually watch him on a regular basis and can form their own opinions without the help of the media. Her campaign has the worst case of projecting problems I've ever seen.

Why do they keep doing this? they have nothing substantial to attack Trump with anymore. People will hear this story and come to the conclusion it is a blatant lie, like every other lie the media has told so far.

not even Faillary's campaign would waste money on that much bullshit

>1 off
Looks like that pic isn't oc