/got/ general

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Xt8HRav-cg?t=364
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/09/game-of-thrones-how-much-does-the-final-season-8-cost-per-episode-15-million
youtube.com/watch?v=gndKKClEUas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4rd for arya was only hot in season 1

Randyl and ned switich personalities
What changes

Unironically the thing i hate the most about GOT post season 5 is that fucking blue filter for any scene in the north.

the entire story and why we're here.

stop

But dude it simulates coldness

>filename

cough sansafag thread cough

Euron Greyjoy is the real father of Cersei's new brat.

>Tyrion has doubts about Daenerys confirmed
>Jaime and Cersei's fate is interwined confirmed
youtu.be/0Xt8HRav-cg?t=364

Why hasn't anyone in Westeros or elsewhere invented gunpowder?

How
>thingswealreadyknew.jpg

The old jews at oldtown are keeping the secret away from everyone

aaaggghhh...

Maesters kill them off. Gunpowder weapons are highly lethal and easy to use whilst safer then just chucking wildfyre. the lessen the importance of nobility which are what the majority of the high ranking Maesters and ArchMaesters are. The Maesters attract anyone with academic knowledge and are well poised to both know when someone is close to the discovery and posion them before it goes widespread.

daily reminder that davos is azor ahai

gunpowder's elements may not exist in easy to acquire quantities in Westeros.
However, there's also the fact that Gunpowder would create eventually lead to cannons, and cannons destroy castles, thereby leading to the rich to no longer stay safe in their castles during war.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Jaime is definitely the father. He and Cersei spent most of S7 fucking

>that last paragraph
But why did they cut the first part?

Did Stannis give Renly a peach as the siege of Storm's end was lifted?

Will Stannis get his POV chapter when he dies in the books? Or will he be the 1000th Lord Commander?

Sauron gets dropped in Westeros right after Joffrey takes the throne

He has no army and no ring but he's as powerful as he was before he made the One Ring.

How long does it take him to take Westeros over? Can he?

So, which characters are going to be killed off in season 8?

I have a feeling Theon isn't going to make it.

Everyone but the Targsues, not memeing. Both D&D and GRRM have hardons for them.
Maybe some secondary character like Bronn, Pod, Brienne and obviously Sam.

>implying the mighty joff the stern won't bravly lead his soldiers into battle as they kill sauron the meek lord

Jaime. Brienne. Robin. Grey Worm. Dolorous Edd. Beric. Tormund. Jon. Cersei. Yara.

Sauron would easily take over Westeros.

I don't know what they had to gain from leaving it more ambiguous. Half the JBcucks were calling it rape anyway. It's just crazy to me how much pushback there is about whether Jaime is the father. He must have nutted in his sister more times this series than the other 6 combined

>jon

Kill yourself kike

>Everyone but the Targsues, not memeing.

If that was the case they wouldn't parallel the relationship of Jon/Dany with Rhaegar/Lyanna. This is going to end in tragedy, but not before she gives birth to an heir.

I WIKE FUTBAL! THE GINTS! WUNWUN! ELI MANNING!

>says it'd be easy
>doesn't say how he'd do it
>doesn't say how long it'd take

Doubt

>Targshits on the throne
>again
What a surprise.

>he thinks people's parallels will end in the same way

lol, you know nothing about true pottery

This just makes me sad because she's all but guaranteed to die. There probably won't even be a miscarriage she will be killed while still pregnant.

kill summer islanders

Sauron managed to corrupt not-Atlantis with his wiles, and it was bad enough that Eru himself had to sink the place. Westeros would be no challenge.

we canon now boiz

OG member of /The Orville General/ here. Your show is trash and stale. I'll be over here enjoying a fresh take on trek and having a hearty laugh. Both at you and at the show.

At least Nikolaj btfo'd JB shippers by saying that killing her while pregnant would be terrible. They wanted him to sock her in the stomach with the golden hand.

>first man in Westerosi history to get blown by the Queen

But she blew out a whole Sept of people

>implyong
There women are good at fookin according to euron

I'm positive the only characters that will survive to the end are Tyrion, Sansa, and Arya. Unfortunately.

Anyone see the season 8 casting call?
Think the mercenary leader will be a show version of JonCon?

>he managed to do this thing
>I won't say how he'll manage to do it in Westeros though, that's at war, and divided, and he's not a prisoner of the king

>Think the mercenary leader will be a show version of JonCon?
Yes and I kinda hope it's Toby Stephens.

>implying 75% of the people in this general also don't hate this show
I just come here to shitpost about the gold old days

90(+) MILLION BUDGET FOR SEASON 8

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/09/game-of-thrones-how-much-does-the-final-season-8-cost-per-episode-15-million

Nah JonCon is a huge faggot. The mercenary leader will be just like Mero.

I'm not going to try and autistically detail how a fucking angel equivalent would blow the fuck out of Westeros and conquer it when there's nothing even close to matching him on the planet.

I guess D&D can pull off their lifelong dream of two wight bears now.

Big characters don't get casting calls though, I don't think.

And joncon isn't happening

Without the ring, he's still a fucking angelic being which cannot be defeated with their simple magic.
>He can shapeshift, so he'd take a fair image
>He'd present himself to Joffrey, offer guidance
>Murders Joffrey, then shapeshifts into him
>Rules the 7 kingdoms with an iron but fair fist, and the kingdoms prosper.

>bronn has brothers
>ome of bronns brothers is the leader of the golden company
>the other is the leader of X mercenary band that dany and jon hire
>bronn stages a coup, nrothers kill both cersei and dany
>tyrion is named king
>bronn is given castamere
>bronn and his brothers are revealed to be the last living reynes
>AND WHO
>ARE YOU

>it's autistic to go into any detail at all besides saying yeah he'd do it easy

Wow

Thank you

Truly disgusting. For all Cersei's faults at least she is a loving mother who would cherish that baby if it got to live.

>Big characters don't get casting calls though, I don't think.
They did one for Euron

JB shippers are so over the top it's a joke. They want Jaime to run off with Brienne and raise 20 autistic kids despite book Jaime already being a bad father to his three children and his total inability to empathise with Cersei over the loss of Joffrey. I'm a twinfag to boot but the guy is sexually obsessive. He's never raised a hand to her though, to his credit.

90+ million for 6 episodes? For fucking what purpose? Is that including the overpaid cast salaries?

cgi for the dragons probably
but Ghost still wont be there lmfao

Now imagine Sauron with his ring.
He could conquer All of planetos with his pure will.

>beautiful blonde sapphire lions
As if.

For the overpaid cast salaries and for the dragon CGI. They might mention off-hand that Ghost died when the Wall collapsed.

don't give them ideas

What was his casting call supposed to be?

Dragon CGI, most likely.

I just want 5 minutes of ghost and I'll die happy

Maybe I'm just stupid but how does CGI cost that much? Is it a million bucks every time someone animates flapping wings? The fuck.

Dragon cgi, undead army cgi, dragon on undead dragon cgi, big name actors to play the main character's future selves for the epilogue

Ghost wasn’t even at the wall. Sansa mentions him offhand being in Winterfell. Something about not wanting to sit in front of the hearth waiting for Jon to return like Ghost was

>Ghost does most of the work in the books until Jon is made Lord Commander
>In the show he does absolutely nothing

GG D&D

good CGI cost a shit ton
thats why the earlier seasons had almost none
When movies have a 250 million dollar budget like half of that goes towards CGI

The cost of CGI won't actually be that bad, since most of these scenes will be in Winter, therefore darker and less rendering will be needed.

posters who are bad:
reddit jbcucks
reddit jonsa cucks
reddit jonerys cucks
bran kikes
autistic tommen kike
people who post sophie turner and maisie williams not in costume
swedish jonautist
lena dunham spammer
lancelposters
renlyposters
unoriginal bobbyposters

posters who are good:
stannisposters
bericposters
thorosposters
houndposters
original and creative bobbyposters
euronposters
arthurposters
asharaposters
spice king posters
rooseposters
alliserposters
bronnposters

Where my bookfags at?

I'm confused, I'm some of the people in the bad and in the good.

Am I a gray poster?

Does Beric have the best voice of any of the cast?

elaborate

who /pirate/ here?

Do you think the show would have been better if George really did make the Valyrians black?

And expose the depths of my autism? no

then you're almost certainly bad

It was a casting call for a pirate who has travelled all around the world iirc. Everyone immediately figured it was Euron.

It would've never been made because the books would've never been as popular

Gunpowder was originally invented by accident, so I don't know why you think it's some inevitable thing that all cultures achieve.

Why not?

Do you really think people read them for muh purple eyed silver haired elves expy?

Huh

>Pirate, man in his 40’s to late 50’s. He’s “an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness.”
>He’s a dangerous-looking man. A very good part this season.

kek, hire a now 35 year old man to play someone 40 to 50, did Nikolaj put in a good word for him?

It might not have mattered much if it happened in the books but it would certainly trigger the casual show watchers. You'd never hear the end of the cries of racism.

Probably, though Euron is supposed to be young looking for his age anyway

cheap

A book featuring a dominant and extremely beautiful black race in fantasy who conquered people and were OP as fuck, along with a lot of cities full of cultured but slaver black people, being popular in the 90's?

R+L= J would've been confusing as fuck with people saying someone dark like Rhaegar can't be Jon's father.

youtube.com/watch?v=gndKKClEUas

>My church offers no absolutes
>She tells me "worship in the bedroom"
>The only heaven I'll be sent to
>Is when I'm alone with you

Sauron without the ring is still a shapeshifting immortal angel who can build magic artifacts.. He'd have Westeros under his heel in about a month.

What do you think of the theory of the second Red Wedding?

Are you kidding?

>the only black people are murderous incestuous psychopaths

Yeah, that'd go over real well. As much as people complain about Game of Thrones being too white, it doesn't make sense for families to have non-white members so you need to make whole regions non-white. Then you inevitably run into trouble.

Jon being a secret Targ was a really stupid idea anyways.

When you put it that way I'm surprised nobody made a bigger deal of all the slavers being black or arab. Or the latinos being horny and short-tempered.

summer islanders aren't known for making elaborate cities. dey make mud villages.

the swords of the morning