/sg/ - Simpsons general

ITT: discuss all things Simpsons. OC is encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0
youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S****

I don't know if you're being ironic, but it has literally, by all means of the word, become impossible to discuss Simpsons on Sup Forums anymore due to redditors spamming their sneed meme 24/7

Are these threads the seedy underbelly of Sup Forums?

Discussions about should be on

What did they mean by this?

(formerly Ink & Paint)

Simpsons threads were among the best threads on Sup Forums at one point. Make Simpsons threads great again, ignore the faggots.

this desu nee

I really wish some people still used ink & paint animation. It just looks really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

I'm pretty sure the animator who worked on this scene got told by the executives to stiffen it up for some ungodly reason.

>Well, guess! Book of Revelations, fire-breathing lion's head, tail made out of snakes... who else is it going to be?

The animators are nameless Korean slaves.

youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM

Chuck?

Even when they dont some retarded cock sucker like you has to bring it up. Just report them and dont even mention the fucking word.

Honestly I'd rather talk about The Orville and it's side-busting take on trek but okay. Simpsons is okay I guess but it would be better if they were in space.

Why do you make this shit up?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE CHUCK

IM PICKLE SNEED

90s born queers should be posting on reddit

00s born fags shouldn't be posting at all

Jesus?

>Don't you kids know anything? The Serpent of Rehoboam? The Well of Zohassadar? The Bridal Feast of Beth Chadruharazzeb?

I miss how Bart would say something and end with "Dude."

Cause we got the sneed
We got the feed
We got the seed, yeah
formerly chucks

I think the anons who enjoyed the good old Simpsons threads were mostly born in the 80s.

If you admit to being 28+ and spending time on Sup Forums that's just sad.

>reddit the opinion
Just how new are you user?

sneed

sneed palpasneed is behind it all

this made me chuckle slightly

You realize moot himself outgrew this board when he was in his mid-20s? That's a strong indication that everyone should leave this place before they turn 30.

Who?

S

Hiro (Formerly Moot)

You realize that if i want to come home from work and read or post about something i like, thats ok? The pathetic youngfags wasting their youth here attempting to destroy other people's enjoyment are the real faggots.

I wonder who was in charge of animation for the intro and the first episode.

Does anyone else wonder why they never had an episode between Bart and Maggie? You see Bart and Lisa do stuff as well as Lisa and Maggie together, but a big bro/youngest sis storyline would be nice to see.

The same applies to the kids spending time with Grandma Bouvier and get to know their mom's side of the family. Or Abe and Marge going on a crazy adventure as father-in-law and daughter.

kys wagie

You really shouldn't be on Sup Forums. Move on with your life man. You should be married with kids and shit.

Mike Jones

Fuck off commie. Get a job