The Climate Crisis is a Racist Crisis

youtube.com/watch?v=-shuuGCQXUc

SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775517/Protesters-storm-runway-London-City-Airport-bringing-flights-standstill-stranding-thousands-passengers.html#ixzz4JnnDlIOP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33A390995E9A7F00
naacp.org/pages/coal-blooded1
youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Open borders

Wat

wtf i love climate change now

the UK is the biggest bla bla bla of climate change

solution:
lets pack more people in there

Now that everything is racist, feminists are no longer getting attention claiming everything is sexist. How long will they tolerate being lower on the oppression totem pole than blacks?

So the Chinese are racist HUH?

so sick of marxist garbage.

>and leftists wonder why people are skeptical of man-made climate change

nothing wrong with driving an SUV, the problem is theres too many people doing it.

overpopulation is the real problem

> environmental racism
> climate change is a racist crisis

youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc

SHUT IT DOWN

The planet itself hates black people.

They just can't catch a break.

this is probably why they push climate change. look at Africa's population boom.

>you destroyed africa by driving your car whitey, check your first world privilege and accept more african refugees

It is a racist issue.
Dark skin traps more heat.

>overpopulation is the real problem
In 3rd world countries.

It's simple. If you have a country that has high emissions per capita, the best way to cut emissions is to crowd the country with a bunch of people who are primitive and don't know how to society, so that the per capita emissions are lowered.

It is racist and therefore we need to let millions of Africans come to the West where they have a much higher level of consumption and thus pollute much more, further driving climate change.

Really stimulates the prefrontal cortex, dunnit

> climate change is a real crisis
> open borders so millions of third workers can produce greenhouse gases at the same rate as first worlders
Are liberals retarded?

murica 320 million, i see your point. i hope you canadians stop the influx of chinks and streetshitters.

Its just Africans who want more gibs for their fellow blacks, and grasp any excuse they can find.

Basic identity politics 101

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT ALL DOWN

Screw that, climate change is turning the permafrost ridden regions of northern Quebec, the northern provinces and Alaska into rapidly expanding boreal forests.

The rest of the world can burn or flood for all I care.

I don't give a shit about cooked niggers.

so what these niggers gonna do when we turn against them? its happening already, i am not saying that we are going tobe full 14/88 and holohoaxing all niggers but i think they have their best years in europe behind them. will they regret for pushing their luck?

There is nothing the climate change excuse won't do. I was at the mart last week and I saw a 9/10 blonde college girl and told her climate change is a very real problem. We need to reduce fossil fuel emissions and you should ride my disco stick now.

Boned her.

what is this from? i see this all the time

>Climate Crisis

kek

Did you shart in the mart?

I sharted all over the stroopwafel and wooden shoes display.

If you have money, buy as much land as you can in Nunavut. I work in global climate and vegetation modelling and those areas will be prime for agriculture in the future.

When did the bong accent get so grating ?

Would you say that this is also the case for northern Russia and Scandinavia?

Also, what are your thoughts on southern Argentina and Chile?

>niggers

Rush hour

when they became 99% niggers

Oy vey, aren't you supposed to lead the liberation movement and free kangz from ebil whitey?

> Why were the Black Lives Matter protesters at London City Airport all WHITE?

> Group defends stunt which caused chaos for thousands - claiming white people are 'privileged through racism'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775517/Protesters-storm-runway-London-City-Airport-bringing-flights-standstill-stranding-thousands-passengers.html#ixzz4JnnDlIOP

then go back to africa if you dont like the UK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#blacktoafrica

>climate racist crisis is a crisis

wot did they mean by this?

what the fuck do open borders have to do with climate change?

also, africa is and always will be a shithole because it lacks the necessary resources to exploit and thrive on

underrated post

We did a study on Canada (well, the regions that happen to be in Canada) due to our cooperation with Canadian researchers - however the findings should be translatable, even if they're not applicable 1:1, to Siberia. The reason why the areas near the Hudson bay will potentially make great farming land is that after the permafrost is driven deeper, you'll see a very amicable zone regarding precipitation run-off, easy to maintain, the soil is untouched. What you will need, however, is some genetic engineering or crossing of crops to accommodate for the high latitude / changing seasonal cycle (low solar zeniths etc.).

No expert on South America, tropical zones are generally hard to model.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33A390995E9A7F00

Thank me later, user.

open borders would in fact increase emissions, its typical leftist doublethink

>also, africa is and always will be a shithole

Do you really think if any African country was repopulted entirely by whites or any other race but nogs it would stay a shithole ?

Niggers nigging are the only reason Africa is poor.

>literally only white countries are expected to solve climate change while China belches out enough fumes to fill the sky and Saudi Arabia supplies crude oil to the entire fucking world
>"global warming be keeping us down, fuck whitey!"

>blacklivesmatterUK
>UK
what in the name of Christ? it has neither blacks nor police officers with actual firearms.

just goes to show that the whole BLM movement has absolutely no fucking idea what it's talking about.

They're apparently mad because some nigger got killed by the police when they kill like one person a year.

>overpopulation is the real problem

how can we reduce fertility rate in Africa?

is it possible to release millions of mosquitos capable of sterilizing them? (and make the mosquitos sterile so they can't spread)

It actually is racist though. We covered this in my environmental economics class. The NAACP has a good piece on it. Don't act like blacks don't get the shit end of the stick in terms of having access to clean air.

naacp.org/pages/coal-blooded1

potatoes matter when?

The highest point is Denmark is 100m i believe. If the ocean rises it will end the same way as the Netherlands. Norway has a lot of mountains and bad soil in most parts. Don't really know about Sweden and Russia, but i believe St. Petersburg will face troubles.

Stop feeding them and sink the migrant boats.

If they want clean air, go back to the bush

The biggest threat to civilisation is human stupidity

>using anti-racism to mobilize niggers against climate change

I'm honestly okay with this. On one level it's sad that our political discourse has fallen to this level, but whatever saves the planet.

In your dreams, Seamus. Empire stronk!

Reminder that this was predicted youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA

Is this a giraffe?

This cancer is spreading. Eurocucks are that desperate to ape burger libtards.

check your targets

Frankly, I don't understand how they can handle the dissonance.

Nigger, climate change is small potatoes compared to the migrant invasion of western countries.

It basically lacks the resources to allow the majority of people to survive and thrive. People don't feel the government is working for them and important institutions (like educational systems and even government itself) can't be developed like they were in the west.

Location and climate is also important (certain locations have certain types of climate which obvi affects food/water availability).

Furthermore, if you look at many of the slightly modern countries in Africa they are likely former Commonwealthers because of their location and resources (Ivory Coast and South Africa) that the British exploited.

tl;dr: The success of nations depends on many (literal) environmental factors, and not the color of a person's skin.

We need world War 3. We just do. Annihilate the entire third world, everything from Morocco to Vietnam, and Indonesia as well, just completely and categorically obliterate them.

They'll throw the niggers under the bus like they did the fags. Oppression Olympics are truly a wonder.

All of the Southern Cone isn't tropical. What's your opinion on the potential for a runaway greenhouse effect due to the release of methane from the permafrost melting?

>because it lacks the necessary resources
What resources does it lack? Isn't it the most resource rich continent on the planet?

The biggest environmental catastrophe of this century is going to be niggers in Africa (5 BILLION births in this century) polluting the world. The only real way to stop this is to genocide them all because they're too stupid to not have 40 babies apiece. Liberals will ignore this.

>BlackLivesMatterUK
>UK

HAHAHAH
why do black people outside the US act like they're as oppressed as black people here? it's fucking funny

You're just a racist white boy who can't handle the fact that his gf massively prefers the superior BBC

>The only real way to stop this is to genocide them all because they're too stupid to not have 40 babies apiece.
There's an even more simple way to stop it without going full moonman, stop fucking feeding them.

>Blacks
>Oppressed in the US

Here's your (you)

Wait what the fuck are they protesting?

>GLOBAL WARMING IS RAYCIS, MUH AFRICANS, AND ER, PEOPLE IN LONDON EARN MORE THAN ME AND THATS RAYCIS, AND ER, DONT EXPAND THE AIRPORT. OH YEAH AND STOP AIR POLLUTOON

Christ, just pick one argument and stick to it

No everywhere

especially america and anglo countries are the worst

of course, africans need to GET RID OF AGRICULTURE, america the great satan must be cleansed with fire and the chinese and indians need another collapse and mass death before we can even begin to salvage anything.

>Environmental Racism

is this trudeau's plan? is he working with putler to recreate the tropical polar paradise of prehistory?

see
it started off (I'm talking thousands of years ago) lacking resources to build any sort of real civilization, to no fault of the people of Africa, nor western civilization

what resources does it have these days anyways?

diamonds (kek)
gold (kek)
coal (kek not exactly a trade commodity unless you have a port)

which is another thing africa lacks....reliable infrastructure to ship said resources

Ivory Coast was a french colony, there are quite a few French people there. I should know, I lived and worked there 2 years myself. South Africa obviously had a white ruling minority for some time.

There is no moral ground for colonization but just for the sake of argument, how can you even doubt those countries would be better off if they weren't ruled by Africans ? It is self-evident.

Do you have any idea of the level of corruption going on in these countries ? It's insane, totally off the charts. If only might makes right and any corrupt official can seize your property whenever he feels like it, there can't be any lasting development.

Man made climate change is a lie

>tfw per capita

>it started off (I'm talking thousands of years ago) lacking resources to build any sort of real civilization
This doesn't answer my question, which resources does it lack?
Does it lack the resources to build a fucking decent hut? Because they didn't manage that far.

We need to build a wall around north America and disregard the rest of the worlds nigger problem.

>Introduce millions of third worlders to the trappings of modern life
>Energy consumption goes up exponentially for each newly civilized JtS
>Cut Emissions?

sorry not exactly up on the commonwealth meme countries (am American)

>There is no moral ground for colonization but just for the sake of argument, how can you even doubt those countries would be better off if they weren't ruled by Africans ? It is self-evident.

There are massive amounts of corruption because they lack institutions because they lack exploitable resources and a strategic location for modern global powers.

Resources and money flow allows people to thrive and thus reelect leaders. Reelected leaders with generally consistent views of their people tend to get the okay to establish institutions.

When was the last time there WASN'T a peaceful presidential change of office in Europe, or in America? That's because the prominence of a country is based on it's institutions.

Sub-Saharan Africa has essentially lacked most, if not all, resources to be considered a viable place to invest in for the west.

>lacked most, if not all, resources
That isn't naming a resource, tell me which resources they didn't have but needed.

>Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Praise Kek, he mocks his enemies at all times in all ways.

water
food
the infrastructure to transport it
for starters

But they had water, if they didn't they (and all the animals around them) would be dead.
They had food, if they didn't they (and all the animals around them) would be dead.
No society has infrastructure when it starts, Rome was the first to build roads and that's why they were so great.

Face it, the only resources they lack(ed) are IQ and inquisitiveness.

many of those people migrated out and around Africa searching for resources

No problem. I still don't think their problem is the lack of resources, they have plenty. Many countries have the potential to support a thriving economy, maybe not become a world power but a pretty comfy place to live if they were properly managed. European countries also lacked strategic countries, they just got it from somewhere else, through trade or otherwise.

Their primary problem is corruption, then out of control demographic growth, the lack of infrastructures and sanitation and to some extent the brain drain of capable people to developed countries.

Corruption just grinds everything to a halt. It makes it a bad place to invest capital because of the non zero chance it will be stolen from you. The only way to get things moving is to bribe everyone in your way.

I wish Africans would get their shit together, it's a necessity for our own well-being but we can't do it them. I won't be holding my breath until they figure it out.

>the busiest of roads in the West
are used by Basketball American gun-runners DAILY between Atlanta and NYC

source:an entire Viceland documentary

>Cars stolen in Newark, NJ by Basketball Americans end up in makeshift car lots in Nigeria, to be driven around by nouveau-riche Negros. [Nigeria allegedly one of the countries likely to be affected by global warning, ldo]

source:another entire Viceland documentary

Just be glad one of those jets haven't landed on yer council housing yet.

Thanks, friend!

>The UK is the biggest per capita contributor to global temperature change

Get fucked Americucks, you wish you could consume like this.

corruption is obviously a problem in Africa, but as I argued earlier, there are no institutions in place to ensure a peaceful political transition in many of those countries, so guns get smuggled in, and corrupt leaders get "elected"

good talking to you baguettebro and you need to elect Le Pen soon

>what the fuck do open borders have to do with climate change
It's simple.
Global warming will turn Africa and the middle east into a region incapable of supporting human life. All those niggers have to go somewhere.

You're not going to to just let all those brown people die, are you goy? Also it's all kind if your fault for living such a good life with your (((carbon footprint))), you OWE all those brown people a better future! Stop being racist and get rid of your borders so you can get ready and start prepping for the bu- I mean REFUGEES.

It's about wiping out white people and denying white countries their own sovereignty.

Wow, your leftist indoctrination center drilled you about niggers and racism. You don't say? You wouldn't happen to be a nigger yourself? Because it seems like you're a fucking nigger.

Fuck, I thought this was just a meme somebody invented on Sup Forums, about climate change being racist. Like I thought it was supposed to be a representation of how ridiculous racism accusations have gotten, to have it linked with something as preposterous as the fucking climate. Never in a thousand years did I think this would actually manifest as a serious issue people would protest over.

Well, it's official. Meme magic is real.