Sup Forums BTFO YET AGAIN

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhjajajajajajajahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I191ADTKFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY DO WE KEEP LOSING?

I'm actually really surprised, but I'm happy.

Sup Forums has never been against this, its just the dumb dc/marvel fags

>listening to Sup Forums
>ever
newfags gonna new

>doubting villeneuve ever

I know right? Bad movies have never received positive reviews from shills that pay to see early screenings!

>trusting early buzz
hmmm

Still won't turn a profit.

>Villeneuve
>Deakins
>Goose
>Leto (fuck you he's good)
>Batista
>Ana's tits
I never doubted it

Considering the production team and cast, there's no way for it to really get bad press.

>be right about fant4stic
>be right about nughostbusters
>be right about homeshitting
>don't care about blade runner
I think we'll be fine.

>Ana's tits

THIS

Other than Ghostbusters has Sup Forums ever been right about anything?

Fant4stic

holy fuck is that a real dog?

ghostbusters doesnt count because everyone knew it was gonna be shit

>even a thread that isn't about capeshit is about capeshit

Fucking kill yourselves, seriously.

>critics love it
>the audience won't

???

Critics are full of shit and easy to pay off. I remain skeptical

>homeshitting
What are you referring to here? Because if it's what I think it is you were utterly wrong about that

might actually go to the theatre because it will be impossible to browse Sup Forums with out *spoilers*

i still know the movie will be bug me somehow... with the chinks controlling holywood it has to... that the rule these days

Reminder star wars was praised too
Reminder op is posting like he isn't part of this board which means hes either from there or a shill

Who gives a shit? So long as it's good, it can lose as much money as it likes...

kys

t-shirt and jeans

I'M NOT I WANTED IT TO BE TERRIBLE.

>so blown out he's moved onto a new movie
lmfao

The fuck. This isn't IT you mongoloid. And you're terribly wrong about that anyways

doesn't matter cause it will bomb

J-JUST WAIT A MINUTE ROTTEN TOMATOES MIGHT SAVE US... UNLESS THEY GIVE IT A GOOD SCORE, IN THAT CASE THEY'RE NOT TRUSTWORTHY

OP is a Warner shill. He couldn't even recognize pasta for movies he pretends to hate

Holy kek I'm waiting for the 'BladeRunnergaranteedflop' trip any day now

Good.

I blame the early trepidation on whichever dumbfuck studio exec that decided that trailer should make the movie look like an action flick.

there won't be any. IT had such powerful meme marketing I wouldn't be surprised if that tripfag was a shill too

PLEASE I WANT BLADE RUNNER TO FAIL

FUCKKKKKKKKK I ALREADY TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS IT WILL BOMB AND I HAVE TO BE RIGHT

this

>100% safe pandering garbage and not divisive art like the original was
Confirmed for a flick no one will remember in a year just like Fury Road

>EW.com
this shitty meme website included a trollpost in their article that used a screenshot from seagal's THE PERFECT WEAPON
they did this becuase they want to gather as much hype as possible for a big studio movie(like they always do), so they didnt bother to double check on the stuff they put in their shitty article

If you unironically care about what ew and other similr websites post you are beyond retarded even by the already low Sup Forumsedditor standards

>not recognizing the GOATness of Blade Runner

You do realise that everyone who attended this early screening were cherry-picked by the studio because they knew they would be the type of people who would collectively jerk off over this shit.

I'll wait until less retarded people review it.

I will be surprised if this shitty sequel that nobody asked for is half as good as Fury Road.

Villememe's movies are completely forgettable.

Don't be a fucking retard next time this film is going to do EXTREMELY well at the box office

and Villeneuve's track record says that it'll be a home run with those critics too, what'll your excuse be then?

People say the same shit about all of that fucking hack's other movies too, and they're all garbage.

Ghostbusters made back its budget, I'd say that was a misfire too.

Ghost in the Shell maybe?

>trusting """"""""""""""critics"""""""""""""" after what happened with nu-ghostbusters and TFA

Fury Road wasn't good

>People unironically think Villeneuve isnt the best living director

The only thing divisive about the original was the fact that it had twenty different cuts and 95% of them were terrible.

>people unironically think discount Nolan is a good director

well i'm sorry to hear that

The original Blade Runner was divisive when it came out because the studio shoved in shitty narration and a dumb happy ending. Fury Road is to this day considered one of the best action films of the 21st century. You're an idiot.

Is the OST out yet?

>implying Enemy is Nolanesque

fantastic 4 remake.

Why won't you go away?
Just go away already you fucking scum

>saying "to this day" like it's an achievement for a movie less than 3 years old

mad

>arrival
>won't top the original
>la la land
>MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>not enough to balance the rest of the garbage
>literally who
>luke scott shorts just like covenant
>ridley scott involved at all
I find your faith disturbing

You claimed it has already been forgotten.

upvoated

Yup, 2017 is over. All other films should fuck off.

That was someone else. It's still a dumb thing to say

I watched Blade Runner this weekend in preparation. It was the first time I've seen it in my adult life...I watched it once when I was a kid but I remembered it being boring

Man was I wrong. It was too short actually. I'm excited for 2049

I'm really getting sick and tired of all the shills on here.

>doubting Ana de Armas

There's no movie that can't be improved by those perky Cuban titties

Your videos are so fucking bad they immediately revoke any opinion you have

>Sup Forums is wrong about literally everything
What a shocker

>>arrival
You're a retard, Villeneuve has a large filmography that's full of great films.
>>won't top the original
No shit, everyone knows the A E S T H E T I C S of the original Blade Runner are perfect. The point is Deakins will ensure the Blade Runner 2049 looks good.
>>la la land
You're seriously dismissing the Goose because he starred in ONE mediocre Oscar bait flickl? You know good actors do shitty films all the time for money, right?
>>not enough to balance the rest of the garbage
I can't believe this is the one thing you're admitting is good. You dismissed everything else but are admitting some dumb wrestler is good. Kill yourself.
>>literally who
Go watch Eli Roth's Knock Knock.
>>luke scott shorts just like covenant
So?

>Villeneuve has a large filmography that's full of great films.

This. All Sup Forums did was eat up the manufactured controversy like the fucking retards they are.

I would bet a ton of money you haven't seen Polytechnique or Incendies.

>You know good actors do shitty films all the time for money, right?
yeah good actors do and memeling is not one of them
and every single film he's been in is a disgusting piece of shit, except for the believer(maybe)

>a shitty franchise rebooting 2 movies no one liked
>director has a melt down on set
>fired from the job and kicked out of hollywood
Really had to peer deep into the crystal ball for that.

I did. They're nothing special kiddo.

It's not fair bros

If Ghostbusters doesn't count, when the FUCK was Sup Forums actually right about something? Ghost in The shell doesn't count either because everyone knew that would flop

>every single film he's been in is a disgusting piece of shit
>Drive
>Lars and the Real Girl
>The Nice Guys
>The Place Beyond the Pines
>Blue Valentine
>Song to Song
>Only God Forgives

i would love for it to be a legitimately quality film but we all know it will be this

The anime came out today aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=7I191ADTKFU

The music choice in it just confirms Villenueve knows exactly what he's doing and there was a batista easter egg in the anime.

MOVIE OF THE FUCKING YEAR. ITS HAPPENING!!

How is an almost 3 hour long R rated slow burning sci fi thriller "safe" exactly?

NOOOOOOOO

Bros, how will us mouseshills recover? First WW, then Dunkirk, then It, now 2049. Our smear campaigns aren't working anymore.

>RT SCORE
they'll give a dishonest filmmaking pasta when villenueve has a great track record and the original was pretty "dishonest" or whatever the fuck that means for all it's pretentiousness

>hasn't seen the art house patrician movie Enemy with /ourjake/

It's not. What you're witnessing is an example of Sup Forums mental gymnastics where a poster is so in denial about how wrong he was that he will literally pretend that something he says is right in the face of overwhelming evidence that he's wrong

ai'nt nobody gunna remember this but back in 07-08 Sup Forums predictaed that kingdom of the crystal skull was gunna be awful.

This is a warner shill

>Enemy
>patrician
pick one

>when the FUCK was Sup Forums actually right about something
N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Have fun actually believing Villenueve has ruined Blade Runner

It's fucking appalling that they're not even trying to pretend they're part of this board
the fucking shills have taken over and the game of thrones general was their base

that's true for most movies. and yet a lot of them get shat on. this is still a positive.

>Fury Road is to this day considered one of the best action films of the 21st century.

The only thing that really lowered my expectations was the additional of Ford.

It's hard to believe he won't just phone it in.

Are you actually fucking serious? must be a tourist

Sup Forums has been anti-shilling heavily against this movie for months and it's probably disney drones desu

>21st century
>action
name 5 action films that are better?