Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #9

What's this? What's this? There's Sup Forumshristmas everywhere.

Grab some cocoa, turn on the Christmas music, get comfy, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. Be sure to gift another user in return so we can spread the cheer far and wide.

Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH
All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

7-zip.org/download.html.
mega.nz/#!oppWCBxR!1VySV2X8M2XEbwBDgBUDq9cyB-qWSJN_zJ6Y93Ht3II
pastebin.com/hx4yH3BZ
fright-rags.com/collections/krampus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For this puzzle all you need to open the boxes is 7-zip.org/download.html. When you try to extract the zip you will be prompted for a password and voila! That's all you need. As always I'll be monitoring the thread and be here for you when you have questions. Now without further ado!
===============================================================================================
Box1 - mega.nz/#!oppWCBxR!1VySV2X8M2XEbwBDgBUDq9cyB-qWSJN_zJ6Y93Ht3II
The time is now Christmas, and are you all done? You might have beaten me once, but it won't happen again. It is the season of SHARING, so here are some great movie recommendations. I hope you'll give them a listen, after all I really believe in you, do you believe in me too? (The answers will be in all lowercase unless otherwise specified)
Deck the Halls
Driving Miss Daisy
Friday After Next
Mona Lisa Smile

First for fuck Riddler

Here you go Riddler.

GOD DAMN IT
love you man, no homo

>hint 5
What the fuck, Riddler?

Does box 4 have anything to do with the last riddle because I had nothing to do with that.

Also you are an evil bastard.

Right? Been stuck for over an hour.

At least you got that far.

You're not too far behind now.

Oh that is fucking amazing.

Liking that Ms Marvel Scribble

Reminder that there is an art contest pastebin.com/hx4yH3BZ and some other stuff from other people concerning riddles, music, and writing. Most important is my thing.

It seems you thought old Eddie was slipping in his old age. I'm the fucking Riddler son

I can't figure this song shit out at all.

This Gorsh darn fantastic.

Shut up, Craig.

You really should wait til page 10 before a new thread OP. We share this boards with others.

I've got to finish inking mine and scan it. I'm about halfway through.

Inking jagged edges for tinsel and a tree is taking forever.

If anybody is lurking around on Page 5 of the board, then they need to get a life and start using the Catalog.

The catalogue just provides more reasons to wait. It's called be polite and respectful to other users.
But I see you prefer to talk shit to other users so I'll remember to respond in kind next time.

You do whatever you think is best.
I was under the impression that the reason why we rushed out of the last thread was for a storytime, but I guess that isn't happening right now.
Either way, I don't think it's that important.

Is there a form that you want the last answer to be in, Riddler?
Like, X is y, X is at y, X is doing y?

I'll be sure to post images during the storytime and ruin best I can then. Got to live up to your assholery.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Well, I can't do this anymore. I've never been huge on Christmas music so I haven't the strength to work on this more.

I'm sorry that you feel like we're assholes. Sup Forums cheer threads tend to be nicest place on the site.

Still, as you might notice, every thread on page 10's only been bumped 2 hours ago. Those discussions are probably all dead, and their shuffle to the archive won't be missed.

It's a little early for hints. So I'll say take a break

Lists are updated, we're at 118 registered and 41 ungifted, a 65% gifting rate.

Got my stream up and running again vaughnlive.tv/elusiveg

Death and John getting a serious bromance going. Sorry to hear about your dad though.How about them local sports teams?
I usually do as well, even with -10 weather outside, but in recent years my temperature resilience hasn't been what it was. I have to actually put on a jacket to go out in the snow now. Kinda sad about that.
One, thats awesome that your work for FFG, love a lot of the stuff they put out, how'd you start working there? Two, please work your magic and make it so reading boardgame rules doesn't seem like pulling teeth.

I like SoCo and eggnog but I've been craving a hot buttered rum.

There had been suggestions in the past to have a giftgiving thread for valentines day as well, just never really been around to try it.

Gosh darndiddly that is just swell.

It got pushed down to page 8 pretty quick.

Here is my wishlist. 307O1DVVXD5CF Hope i'm not late to the party.

>feel like we're assholes.
>you're a loser with no life and need to learn how to use the site right
In what way could this be considered anything but being an asshole?
I made a polite post to OP to be more careful and that's the response.

Yeah, it's all of a sudden 2 in the morning for me.
Going to recharge my batteries, but it's going to take a eureka moment to crack this last one. Unless Scribs has that moment first.

Well in that case I'm off to bed. Best of luck to everyone attempting that riddle. Have a good night guys.

VJ9BT1OBNF7

Ok. I'm home from work now and will give this a go. First time trying one of these things. Just double click to open the zip?

If you're using Windows 10's built in extraction, it won't work. You need 7zip to be able to put in the password.

Windows 8.

>suggestions in the past to have a giftgiving thread for valentines day
I'd be cool with that. I'm just a poorfag who spends way too much time on Sup Forums. I've really enjoyed my time here, and just want to give something back.

Hm. It ssshould ssseem when my computer went berssserk and I had to replace it, my backup didn't have my Dredd Xmasss folder in it. What a predicament.

Thussss, I shall sssee if another Thrill hasss sssome sssuitably fessstive talesss while I rebuild my Dreddmassss folder.

Any requessstsss? Dan Dare? D.R. and Quinch? Ssstrontium Dog, perhapsss?

Still need 7zip

Thanks Daniel, merry Christmas.

Winrar works ok.

Night, Sup Forums! Be good!

3H7IYBFP34A8A

Well I can't figure out box 4.
Does it have to do anything with the last puzzle rockin around the christmas tree?

Is that one of the later boxes? How frightening

This shit is starting to hurt and I can't stay awake any longer. So night all.I hope this don't haunt my nightmares.

Pic very much related.

36N04QFZXGDAK because you never know

The spreadsheet? no that's me keeping track of all of the gifting.

Well I'm a dumb ass. I should go to sleep before my eyes are burned by this damn inverted christmas tree.

Any dudes caught trying to use their code twice or making double wishlists this year?

I have sssome more Chrissstmasss ssstoriesss queued up now, and while combing the archivesss I found thisss: A rare morsssel from former ssscript droid Alan Moore. Enjoy...ONE CHRISTMAS IN ETERNITY!

THE END! I won't shake the hat thisss thrill, asss it wasss a short one while I sssearch for longer onesss, but I hope you enjoyed thisss look at a younger version of everyone'sss favorite horrifying bearded sssnake wizard.

Two or three threads ago, I believe it was mentioned that it was being watched, but didn't seem to be happening this year.

Okay, I needed to do something uplifting before going to bed. So remove 1IT1G4KXCJJGN from the ungifted list.

Enjoy Judge Death.

Also, how is Arkham Horror? Always looking for new games with the co-workers and we do like horror based stuff.

Arkham Horror isss great, but but be advisssed it takess quite a bit of sssetup. It'sss fun to kind of devissse your own narrative however, and sssometimesss can be VERY over the top, in the bessst of waysss.

About how long? We usually play after work in a Panera's from 6 to 10ish. 11ish if on a Friday. Also I see expansions and I'm the kind of schmuck that gotta have them all.

Can you play online over roll20?

I'm back with a really important hint!
My list is FKVFTCKNPLCE, made you look.

About 4 hoursss isss standard, it runsss a lot like an RPG sssession, but with more predetermination re: the thingsss that happen.

Ooof, I don't think we have it in us to play that. We couldn't even finish a game of King of New York.

There's one guy that flat out said that he had two lists and posted them at the same time, but I haven't caught anyone really being grinches with the lists.

As Death is saying ti takes a while, when we play one guy runs the game and the rest have investigators.

At my home gamesss, I play an investigator /and/ run the game. Having sssomeone "GM" isss really a better way to do it.

>one guy that flat out said that he had two lists and posted them at the same time

The guy that posted his Sup Forums list, and his Sup Forums list? That's the only one I remember, and that seemed like an honest mistake, or did I miss someone actually post two lists?

he posted his Sup Forums and Sup Forums lists, not like last year where we had one guy post 7 lists over a few threads.

>Muslim
>celebrating Christmas

Yeah, I guess someone's probably always going to try to get over on someone if they can.

I've resolved never to post my list until the year after I'm able to gift someone.

Everyone celebrates in this thread.

Every. One.

>7 lists
Jeez, I felt bad for posting a list for a friend last year and had been hesitant to post one for my daughter the two years I'd done so. I spoiled the kids a lot more than usual this year, so I've refrained from proffering up an additional list this time. Regardless, I just hope you guys know I sincerely appreciate your past gifts though.

Is there no way to tell when someone is posting multiple lists? It's a shame there's not some way of blacklisting someone for abusing people's generosity like that.

I think I'm actually using the same list from last year with the same digits and everything!

Also - does anyone know whether Moon Knight: Silent Knight has been storytimed yet? I might go for it in a bit if everyone doesn't mind me doing another storytime through pics on my phone.

See I don't have a problem if people post them a saying it's theirs, like you did the last two years, though I think last year I didn't catch your explanation and I had you on the naughty list for a few hours.

But I had 5 people on the naughty list year, most were posting multiple lists, two were deleting what was purchased and posting again saying they hadn't been gifted. That actually caused me to make a gifted list, so I have it locked in that I saw they have a gift and wont add them back in.

No on the moonknight.
And as for catching the multiple lists it mostly falls under me going through all of the lists daily and noticing the same names.

I got that last year from the Christmas gifting. Good read and got me to start getting the HC Goon.

I'm not sure how many of you guys are aware of Fright Rags, but they do some awesome B-movie shirts (I personally have half a closet full them) and they're doing a Krampus collection this year for the holidays.

fright-rags.com/collections/krampus

I've used the same list every year.

nice trips

is someone going to storytime something tonight?

Ok so I solved box 4 but have no idea how cause I don't see what the singer has to do with Catwoman

Maybe one of these is relevant?
Julie Newmar
Lee Meriwether
Eartha Kitt
Adrienne Barbeau
Michelle Pfeiffer

None of those are it from what I see. I solved it based on the other hint.

Eartha Kitt?

But does box 5 really require I go to craigslist?

I can, any requests?

Are there any Power Pack Christmas specials?

Thanks again based Scribs

Just tossing out some Catwomen of years past who may have had musical connections.

Anybody else's CAPTCHA have an obsession with indoor/outdoor seating tonight?

Good morning to one and all. I've gone down with the lurgy so Hulk, I'm going to blame you for that one. It'll be a day of tea me thinks.

In unrelated news, I finally got my surgery consultation! Bad news I have to wait (read: suffer) until January just for them to agree what to do, then book a date to actually do it. Rats. Could be worse I suppose.

Really got to put the decorations up. Limited as to what we can do as the baby is in full grabbing/wanting mode and I don't relish the thought of him yanking the tree over. How's everyone going with theirs? Up already?

Gen X would be really cool or Spider-Man

That's one Frank'd Cable. Looks like a cross between Clancy Brown and Ron Perlman drawn by Steve Dillon. I kinda want one for that alone, but I'm not really a Cable fan.

looks like they made Power Pack Holiday Special Vol 1 in 1992, but I can't find anything for a download.

I think we had GenX in the last thread, so Spidy it is.

sweet
>Holiday Holocaust
I'm intrigued

Spidery asking the real questions

is Hooky technically a Christmas story?

stupid fucking awning

mine seems obsessed with sushi and storefronts

It's been all storefronts and pizza for me.

The one for this post was street signs for some reason though.