Pros and cons of Mexico taking the Southwest

Has Sup Forums thought this through?

>Pros
Universal healthcare
Free education
Smoking hot women and no SJW shit
No white guilt (whites are looked upon and appreciated)

>Cons
Border towns might become extremely violent due drug traffic to USA
Cancerous tv and media
Neighbours play loud music everyday

It looks like a win to me desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

theyucatantimes.com/2014/07/americans-living-in-mexico-praise-seguro-popular-universal-health-care/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet if you get sick you don't go bankrupt.

Kill yourself shit pinata
Can't Walt to catapult all your shit skin relatives back to your 3rd world home

>Universal healthcare
>Free education
lol, he thinks it's free

>mexican intellectuals

>pros
None
>cons
It's Mexico

If they are brown they are more likely to come from Central America tho.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE YOU

shut the fuck up gringo, or someone will get to shoot down ur towers again

Have you ever been to mexico?

>Pros
Mexico ceases to exist.
>Cons
More former mexicans in the US.

Your shit country does nothing to cease this.

Fuck off. Cutting off the money being sent to your country by the landscapers and mc d grills spics will be quite organismic

>has Sup Forums thought this through
>hasn't even thought his list through properly

>Pros
none.
>Cons
hard work gets wasted to shitskins who can't do the same thing on their own soil

yes, yes it will.
the news coverage of the self-deportation traffic jam at the border will be replayed over and over again by rachel maddow just before she is kicked off the air

Why not this instead?

>Pros
No more California

>implying you can maintain the current level of technology and order without a white majority in power

Nonwhites can't into time-preference. They all want gibs now, and don't give a shit about preparing for the future, much less studying for challenging careers like engineering and biology.

When beaners take-over the US will just be a Brazil clone. People are already shitting in the streets regularly in San Francisco.

Texas has a higher GDP than Mexico.

Mexico deports more illegals yearly than USA does look it up.

San Antonian here. Whoo Texas, yut yut!

Perhaps, but zero is a pretty easy number to beat

>Mexican universal healthcare
provided by
>Mexican doctors
administered by
>Mexican intellectuals

No thanks.

>pros
usa nukes you

>cons
usa nukes you

Fine as long as you depopulate it first. We've got enough browns as it is.

Ew.

Most of Northern Mexico is white. You know non-black hair color, non-brown eyes, and pale skin.

Obviously it's not enough
Stop pretending reality doesn't exist.
There's a reason people want to leave your shit home. That's the problem you really need to fix because I'm fucking sick of you vermin coming here and talking advantage. It was okay when the numbers were small, but now it has become a joke and satire to the Jew entertainment industry.

Get your shit together. I'm tired Of you fucks and the cut end faggot employers who take advantage of this situation.

Pros: none
Cons: it's Mexico

>implying you'll ever get the stink of cheap beer, BO, onions, chili peppers, and rotting dead people out

>"pros"
>Healthcare is shit
>education is shit
>50% of the women look like Shrek after age 25, 45% look like Shrek from birth, 5% maintain good looks their entire lives
>white guilt isn't an issue

Cons are accurate with the additions of even more beaners and shit covered toilet paper everywhere

>Wanting to steal all the white majority states

I'd agree if USA was still racist but with all the compulsive race-mixing happening in the US right now our whites who have survived through centuries will be gone in 50 years.

210 represent

>Mexican women
>smoking hot

Paco plz

Americans cross the border to use our healthcare so it can't be bad.

theyucatantimes.com/2014/07/americans-living-in-mexico-praise-seguro-popular-universal-health-care/

link, source por favor?

> HIDE ALL SHIT MEXICAN THREADS

>Mexican women
>ugly after 25

stay mad gringo

it really depends on the state

in the entire south except yucatan, 14 is the cutoff age

Just uss google, there's hundreds of articles about it.

>Universal healthcare
IMSS a shit, SSA a shit, ISSSTE soon a shit, and you know this.
>Free education
Mandatory education is shit, our teachers are functional illiterates, and when you reach college is either UNAM or a private one. all the others a shit.
>Smoking hot women
our women have android body fat distribution
> and no SJW shit
Its already leaking, although I think it is a fade that will soon pass.
I'm with the gringos on this one, we should lay down the reconquista dream and get our shit together for good.

not even in your wildest dreams chairo

I think America should just annex mexico and put your goverment out of its misery

>Your shit country does nothing to cease this.

But we do, we give temporal visas to niggers and chinks to reach your home faggot. You should be more grateful that we send all the BBC you degenerates crave.

>IMSS a shit, SSA a shit, ISSSTE soon a shit

they give five star treatment to preggo women and small children, this much is true. but anyone not belong to that group is fucked ten times over.

>its already leaking

in Qro there is a proposal on public primary schools to make it obligatory that one day every week, kids will gender-swap clothing. to "dispel prejudice before it sets in"

>preggo women and small children.
I agree, but that treatment they give them is only because having a low maternal mortality ratio give us WHO points....and we don't.

After Nagasaki and Hiroshima, I wish a third nuke would be sent your way.

Though most of your country lives in a mad max reality already. Would feel good to wipe many more of you leeches off the face of this earth t b h

>Cons
they didn't know how to manage that land
mostly wealth cause muhh evil European
They will lose industry if Murica gets angry
They have to move far north to work 4 Merica
>Pros
moar land to destroy

>Spain
>Talking about land management

Don't you have a job to find, pops?

Honestly u think that ur main problen is Merica are that states, that sheit was nothing till they come there and you now got lots of industry from USA, u should get a decent country first and to take advantage of what u got instead of feed corruption in the border Paco

I never said I want that clay back, and I'm aware we are a shit country, I just said you are no one to talk about land management, it seems English is still a little bit too difficult for you Venancio, but don't give up, you are almost there.

I really really really like this image

I'm a pacifist, but goddamn I would enlist to protect Arizona (where I was born) against a Mexican invasion.

Don't believe the white guilt line the shitskins they send up here resent whites so much its crazy.

don't know lad, how much time was urs till u lose that? without Spain?? 14 years.... and was part of the Empire like 300.....

I think the whole continent should balkanize. Some territory in the SW would be ceded to Mexico.

>Universal healthcare
someone has to pay for it
>Free education
someone has to pay for it
>Smoking hot women and no SJW shit
short stubby chubby
>No white guilt (whites are looked upon and appreciated)
"you stole our land" "this is mexico, not texas." etc.

literally nothing you wrote is true.
try again paco.

I think USA will take mexico before mexicans ever dream about this.

Actually scratch that, some territory would be ceded from Mexico to the new Mexamerica country.

Demographically speaking, mestizos will get the Southwest back. It's a matter of time. They are already the majority of births in New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, and California, and will soon be a majority of births in Colorado.

Whether they call themselves Mexican or American is irrelevant. The whites will become small minorities in those states and lose political power.

>pros
none
>cons
would become a 3rd world shithole in less than a month.

You know, for people who build good shit, you suck at building a country.

trail of tears part 2 is coming

but they blame u if that happens

>balkanize
THE UNION IS PERMANENT TRAITOR SCUM

>free education
only if you forced texas and california to pay for everyone

You tried Spain :/ You tried. I don't blame you though, the natives were pretty shit people. Like trying to teach Africans to lead a nation.

True, but I hope we never take mexico. The only place it would make sense to annex is western Canada.

Why do you insist on discussing lost land?
Do I have to remind you you lost your biggest colony to a bunch of Indios armed with machetes and nopal armor? You were once one of the empires that shaped the world and now you are reduced to a couple of gallego jokes.

also check'em

Seguro ni ISSSTE tienes, porque es la verga.

>Cancerous TV and media

America already has that.

We wouldn't have to balkanize if we just took our country back

cons: the southwest suffers the same terrible standard of living that mexico has
billions of dollars of wealth would disappear never to return
potentially millions of whites lost

Pros: USA would have a higher white %population.

we lose all that, and u should know that, cause we were invaded then and u declared independence we lose all the navy etc honestly I don't care anymore just part of the history u can think that u figth vs Spain to get independence but u know that wasn't true

Balkanizing would solve a lot of problems. America would be too weak to shit up the planet with its foreign policy anymore, and the smaller countries would be a lot less corrupt, more democratic, and people would be more free to have different ideologies. Red states and blue states would no longer bitch about each other, they could live apart in liberal/kosher conservative countries.

Independent New England could be like a rich version of Canada

I don't need it, there is a Dr. Simi right down the street.
Negro, I've worked in all of those , I know ISSSTE is good, but give it time, I can asure you it will also turn to shit.

Would explain the crimes desu.

Spain lost Mexico because they lost their navy. Few thousand anybody's would lose to a horde of fucking animals. You say that like it's something to be proud of.

Yeah, they really fucked you up, but you should have seen that one coming.
To be honest, I don't think we have ever been an "independent" country.

Flags might change but the ones on top have been the same from the start.

well;first of all, support the independence of Merica with the frogs to fuck England was a bad idea, secondly I think the colonies could have been progressively independent, when u see that part of the history, both Anglos and Spaniards, must let the colonies get some self-government and that's mostly the problem there.

>a shithole that despite all the wealth it took and all the land it used to owned it ended up being a fucking shithole with hordes of unemployed bitches fleeing to other european countries, the same shit it criticizes others

still less deaths per capita than Mexico

just cartel degenerates killing each other (southern states thing is different though, just commies bitching about muh rights n shiiieet)

and nobody cares about Hispanoamerica anymore here u have to travel more

already have those cons buddy. keep moving

>I don't think we have ever been an "independent" country.
you're damn right about that, m8.

You should have given up you clay and start over in Nueva EspaƱa as your main land; things would be so different today.