>Kat is the etheric party pooper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn8vECgvLMM
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only because her infinite power reigns the Ether into mundane form

Also

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The Kat perspective is the equivalent of when Strongbad fell into the dark basement

>"I suddenly feel so... easy to animate"

Annie's got some nice boobs in panel 2

this gag never fails to crack me up

Is Annie wearing fucking uggs? Jesus christ how horrifying.

Likely boots. Tom doesn't exactly do intricate details on footwear.

Tom only takes an interest in bare feet...

$5 says they get rid of Jeanne and no one dies, but Forest/Court go to war.

This shit is too funny. Tom really is a tease

since Annie is an accomplished artist can't she just paint the scene for Kat?
obviously not now, but when they're back home, so that at least Kat can see what happened

>coming into the thread after the mod swept through

and this for the other times

Lovely.

Not accurate enough to describe my emotions. Needs blush and for her to be smiling lecherously.

No dildo edit for last strip, how fail

now apply blurring

There is no universe where this edit potential isn't completely god damn intentional.

>that 4th panel

Hnnng, Kat is adorable.

I wonder if her technogoddess form is just as cute picking up those picks.

She handcrafted a few pair of boots when she was in the forest for summer vacation. A few pairs of magical boots.

>Tom only takes an interest in bare feet...

Theres a strange amount of Gunnerkrig foot fetish art.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn8vECgvLMM
Start at 5:00 for the true secret.

They could have done that in the rotd chapter too but didn't.

The odd thing is, kat can see the psychopomps the same way others do. The rules don't seem to apply equally to everything.

The psychopomps are physical entities, they just hide themselves.
I'm pretty sure she sees coyote just fine, too.

>Ronnie gets a job repairing the ether

>Picking up those picks
I'm pretty sure her ethereal form is doing something along the lines of turning it's 'arms' into Lovecraftian/Gigeresque masses of limbs and disassembling half of the multidimensional labyrinth that Annie's seeing.

Like pic related, but the size of a building and spookier.

that's an interesting comparison. in the 90s you could easily blow people's minds with computer wizardy. today they just expect you to do your magic.

if magic suddenly became real the same might happen too. 20 years later architects would just purchas WaaS (wizardy as a service) to build houses that are bigger on the inside and logistics would run on portals.

psychopomps REALLY look like that. there is no smoke and mirrors to them at all.

>the mustache crab has the lightbulb tied to it
cute

Thanks.

>those lockpicks
???

Is lockpicking a metaphor for fingering?

I'm starting to think we don't get to see the cool stuff because Tom doesn't know what it would look like either

That part of GitS always bothered me. Why invent a hand that can type really fast instead of just having them interface with the computer directly.

Harder to track who it was unless there was a camera in the area.

You could turn this gag into an entir series where someone is whisked off to a magical world as the great hero, except they only see the banal version. Over time they grow more and more disillusioned as other peoples views of their actions grow farther and farther away from the protagonists reality, leaving only depression and disappointment.

It ends with either suicide or aligning with a villian who at least sees their reality in the same way.

Real reason is it looks cool but I think after reason is security. People don't want to hook their brain to a computer when there's a super hacker in the room.

So, how big id the Court-Forest ensemble, geographically speaking.

The Court come from people who fled persecution from the rest of Britain a log time ago, and took refuge in the forest, but ended up being separated from the forest and given it own territory. But one have to assume it's still quite isolated form the rest of UK. Yet, it look like the court has huge complexes and story buildings. And the Court+the Forest are still supposed to be quite removed from the rest of civilisation.

So, how big can it be before it get to be too big to be in any ways still a secret.

Tom knows that some stuff can never be as cool looking as just leaving it up to reader's imagination.

uggs are sexy. you're a fag.

I have a feeling the Court and Forest don't exist within normal space.

Jones didn't know about it until they found her so that's actually possible.

Yeah. I mean...you can get there and you can leave. Paz went on vacation after all. But I feel like maybe there's a boundary you cross and you go from driving along a forest somewhere in the UK and end up in the Gillitie Wood instead. As long as you know what you're looking for.

Gillitie is probably pretty closed off, there are probably very limited gates in and out and you might need to carry a charm or something. Certainly no roads.

based Andrei

>The rules don't seem to apply equally to everything.
I have noticed that Kat's vision so far has only applied to what was artificially human-made. The ROTD is mostly smoke and mirror created by dead humans. Same with the Device, created by the court.

I have the felling that it's meant to be more complex than it's actual purpose and because it was conceived with a simple purpose, Kat can directly see it.

>or aligning with a villian who at least sees their reality in the same way.
very Saya no Uta

is it a secret?

Because your beautiful brain is on an entirely different level than Annie's.
Your science just looks like magic to her.
You are a GOD unto her.

At least at the time of WW2, it was:
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1331
>Their assistance was partly granted on the condition that no record was kept of their participation.

it's basically techno-hogwarts

"no record of their participation" is not the same as "no record of their existence"

the first implies they didn't want any public political affiliations.

>our beautiful brain is on an entirely different level t
There is little reason to hide your participation in a war if not wanting your existence to remain secret.

>Man, why don't I ever get to see the cool stuff?
Because you only peek on Annie masturbating. If you'd peek in on Parley and Smitty you'd see the cool stuff.

If by cute, you mean terrifying eldritch monster, then yes. Same as seen in page 1049.
>One day, Zimmy.
Forever forward, every creature that sees Kat in the Ether will see her as this.

>opening yourself to getting Black ICEd.

>There is little reason to hide your participation in a war
Do you know what a war is?

That's why Annie can't describe what she's seeing. She's a pure girl, and can't let such filth pass beyond her lips.

>uggs are sexy
In the same way sweatpants are sexy.

It's basically an uni-directional, air-gapped interface.

of course in reality you would use an optocoupler for that.

i was starting in term of propaganda. If the court is public knowledge but is presented as not helping them, then it would be a sever blow to the moral of the troops.

By war logic, it only make sense for their participation to be kept secret, if their existence ALSO is secret. If their existence is already know before the war, then, it's in the best interest of the Allied to go with "We have Wizard and Demons and we are ready to use them".

Furthermore, that would put the court in an awkward position after the war. I mean, if the general population know about the existence of the court, but then they think they did nothing during the war, there is many last-hour resistance people who would have stored some shit against the Court for them looking like they didn't help in the war effort.

But for an actual evidence that the existence of the Court is secret, look no further than this. Jones didn't knew about the Court up until long after its creation. A clear indication that the court is not of public knowledge.

Why did Jones murder Mort though?

>Annie
>Pure
topkek

the
>if not wanting your existence to remain secret.
was the key part.
When you help in the war, you are either a secret, or a part of the propaganda machine.

Then why does she suck so much cock?

She didn't.

it's the Nazi who killed Mort.

Those are pure cocks. None of the filthy parts touch her lips.

Jones was a Nazi?

No, she wasn't.

so we agree?

If she wasn't a Nazi then why did she murder Mort?

Even the doggie cocks she sucks behind the dumpsters at the bowling alley?

She didn't. The Nazi murdered Mort.

She doesn't suck doggie cocks, she presents herself for mounting.

It's a good thing Annie can't properly see Jeane's boytoy, or she'd never be able to concentrate long enough to tell Kat what to do.

>puts that out of her mind
>now lots of room for thinking about his chest

>oh my gosh, is he going to take me right here, right now?
>"Cover up your ugly bracelet."

It's good that Tom decided not to add the wet schlicking sound effects in those last panels.

Is ysengrin gay for coyote?

They were implied.

Right, Jones the Nazi brutally murdered young Mort. We're agreed.

No. jones didn't kill mort.

But you just said she did. Stop giving mixed messages!

I didn't. Never have.

It turned out he already had a girlfriend, right?

Why didn't see have a threeway with them? Or at least try to steal him away. It's not like she's above underhanded relationship tactics.

Okay, so Jones may or may not be a Nazi (it's unclear if she gave it up after they lost the war). Maybe she regretted killing Mort and that's why she stopped being a Nazi.

Man, Annie's way hotter than that Elf skank.

I wonder if elves find Annie's pink skin disgusting.

That must be why only the bestiality enthusiasts raped her.

>Okay, so Jones may or may not be a Nazi
She is not.
>Maybe she regretted killing Mort and that's why she stopped being a Nazi.
She didn't kill Mort. The Nazi are the one who killed him, not Jones.

No no no, you just don't get it. Mort killed Mort! Mort was the Nazis all along!

It was left intentionally ambiguous. We'll probably never know the full truth.