It's that time of the year when calendars for the next one are pushed out

It's that time of the year when calendars for the next one are pushed out.

Are you the kind of person that gets Sup Forumslendars, or do you think they show your powerlevel too much?

Also, sexy or not?

I'm still surprised at how I grew up with Sciarrone's Lyla and didn't end up a furry 2bh

Unf

Sorry, but that body is too human and too realistically human for a head like that.

I usually get a calendar with pictures of New York. Probably because I'm more of a Marvel guy and most of their stuff takes place there.

I haven't bought a calendar in 10 years or so.
The novelty of it got lost to me when I noticed I didn't use it at all.

I don't get calendars anymore because I'm not a fucking autistic cunt and I have a phone like everyone else

you sure sound like an autistic cunt, millennial

What is the goddamn source for this image, i cant find shit

Claudio Sciarrone's the author.

>Sorry, but that body is too human and too realistically human for a head like that.
How about now?

Too Human you said ?

How many of these duck pics has this guy done, is it just the two sets?

HNNGGGNNNNNN

>human feet
idontknowwhatiexpected.jpg

And if possible, share them please/

Most of the time I just take free calendars from restaurants. I've only ever had one Sup Forums-related calendar, a collection of Marvel villains - it was from the 70('s), and some guy dumped it off on me when I bought stuff from a garage sale. I liked it, though - it had a lot of trivia on characters like Fin Fang Foom and the like. I haven't thought about it in years, but if I were to go and actually buy a calendar, it would have to be one with trivia like that.

I used to get Campbell's calenders.

Lately I've been getting the DC Bombshell calanders.

Not sure what you mean, but he also draws ducks for Disney.

Jenny was supposed to be as human as possible, so 100% better.

Don't care if I show my power-level.

Actually, I bought this calendar a few years ago, and just picked it up again. Most of the art changed (but I guess that is good). I forgot how much Tracy's style improved.

No one ever said anything but compliments about it.

I think the "cats" factor puts up a good wall against normies using the "F" word. Lots of them even asked where I got it.

WHOA HEY

IS THIS A DUCKGIRL THREAD

OH FUCK YES IT IS

Is Sciarrone? honestly i prefer his old style.

for example

Be careful, it'll start a meme about characters losing their loved ones to rival ducks.

Getting ducked, if you will.

This duck right here... So damn sexy.

Reminder they banged

reminder she also banged the little pig guy too

I get cat calendars because I'm going to die alone as a cat lady

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I had the Sky Doll calender this year, it's really nice quality too.

Not sure what to get in the coming year.

I dont get calendars because I listlessly drift from day to day towards an inevitable suicide

I've had this 2000AD one for the last year. Some of the monthly art choices are poorly picked though

Damn that's pretty sweet, surprised one even exists for such a niche series

fucking Disney shit
i'd smash tbqh

>reminder her orgasmic cries are high enough to crack concrete

I guess it's not considered furshit if only the head is animalistic, Tails sometimes get a pass but animal legs are certainly a no no.