Wtf did you say to me goyim?

>wtf did you say to me goyim?

god she's fucking cute as fuck

She is the missing link.

What a dumb bitchwhore cuntface slut hoebag bitch. Stupid ho needs a giant cock up her ass to remind her she is nothing but some holes to be fucked. Dumb brainless bimbo shitwhore trashbag bitch cunt village bycle cocksucking cumguzzling bimbo idiot. Stupid bitch, ill fuck her till she loves me, then cockslap her kike face until she breaks down crying and begging for me to stop, then i hug her and trick into thinking im sorry, then once this cocksucking bitch relaxes, i start cockslapping her idiot oven-dodging stupid face until she cry again because i betrayed her trust

*Inhales*

*exhales*

Shes a cutie but the tweet is still great

Samefag

*exhales again*

free palestine

>the way she read it

Cringe

Seriously though could they really not cast a woman with tits?

You can't power twice within a minute

inshallah, brother

LOOK AT TOP OF HER HEAD

IM ACTING!

I can power many times within a minute.

It's possible be anti semite and like jewish girls?

I honestly don't know why people find her hot, and I love jewish girls

friendly reminder that Sup Forums has ALWAYS been a pro-Israel board

Yes. I hate Gal Gadot, but I want Alison Brie deep inside of me.

her raspy jew voice is hot

Im Lebanese, I fap and fantasize daily about Gal capturing me and torturing me and taunting me for being a filthy mudslime. Ive loved her from Day 1. i get the most intense orgasms imagining Gal putting her sweaty feet in my face and telling me in her accent "This is your new Allah, slave". Ive literally exclusively to her or fantasizing about her for about 2 years now. She owns my mind,body and soul

>Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]
>like jews
pick one, goy

yes it's called muh dick syndrome
you have political views but you've deluded yourself into thinking sex means everything so even your radical political views aren't a match for your primitive sex urges

Hmm...

>deep inside me

Haram or Halal?

You don't even know what is a samefag moron.

those legs...she can sit on face anytime

>ITT: Punch-able faces
Seriously she always has this dumb smirk.

Ive literally fapped exclusively to her

Jews are against tits now for some reason. They even got some flat chested girl to be the new Lara croft.

No, keep dreaming kike Shapiro.

Are you fucks gonna link the vid or what?

What a world when the vision of womanliness has boy hips.

No. Do you hate blacks and like black girls by any chance?

she was literally in the IDF when they waged war on Lebanon in 2006 you literal cuck

YOU ARE THE VICTIM

her next to jon hamm makes her look like shes playing make believe instead of professionally acting. is this how low the standard is now?

>no titties
>no ass
>no hips
>no charisma
>no expressions
>no beauty

i popped a boner reading this

>i will never be a muslim who can fantasize like this user

youre blessed,user. Blessed

This.
How hard is it to read "imma"?

wtf I love Israel now

implying you could even fuck someone 1/10th that good looking lmao

annnd her acting skills just killed my boner

pits are the thinking man's fetish anyways

I will be passing your post on to hezbollah

eh, i live in Jew York and havent been to Lebanon in like 17 years nor will i ever go back. i'll be fine

Fucking gross

damn this is hot

>puts hair in ponytail
>expose alien headshape

>lets hair down
>greasy hair looks like a Tommy Wiseau wig

she can't win

it's not just the forehead, it's the whole goblin face

you know is true, she has nothing

imagine what those pants smelled like after she took them off

>getting this upset over someone pointing out your waifu's flaws
go get laid or something, christ.

>
I'd be happy to reproduce with her a dozen times to increase the number of half-goblin faces in the next generation.

>you call THAT a phenotype?

She looks best with her hair down, you're just a faggot.

ACT

i used to sniff the crotch and butt area of my girlfriends leather pants. I would unironically jizz myself. That hint of piss with her musky sweat and a slightest hint of perfume and soap

fuck. How are pretty women so perfect?

Cringe

DEATH TO PALESTINE AND DEATH TO ISLAM. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITS WE WILL END YOU

nice

implying i give a fuck about some virgin neckbeards opinion on a girl that is so far out of your league youd probably piss yourself out of embarrassment if you met her

based angryposter

>still projecting
>I-I don't c-care, I sw-sw-swear!!!
Your defensiveness says otherwise, my man.

god I wish I was a muslim so I could have these cultural fantasies

this post got me horny AF and now I want to fap but my stupid whore of a mother wont turn off the tv and get off the couch and go to bed
already so i can fap to Gal in peace

Its almost as if she isn't European

Gadot is what is left if you take all Natalie's goods

you can green text all you want it doesnt change the fact that you couldnt even talk to someone like this without sweating through your grey walmart t shirt

How the fuck can you look at that picture and not want her to tie you up, and feed you nothing but her spit, and stomp on your balls in her combat boots, and peg your boipussy

Autism

>projecting more
Is this one of these things where (You) project yourself onto others? Not everybody here is a beta shutin like yourself, my friend.

Full subhuman

Just watched wonderwoman. Why were people praising her? She was the worst part of the movie, including the weird cgi

Because she reads actual English and not niggerized American "English".

that image is fucking stupid, males foreheads dont slope more, they just have more prominent brow bones

>ywn be her goytoy
;_; jdimsatbh

awwww is widdle bb upset?? :^)

I don't think she has any illusions about the state of her titties.

Just because she is sexy

>tfw too old to have /ss/ with a 10/10 like that

she said "they're here, don't worry"

whip it out and start fapping, she will either find it hot and suck your dick or be grossed out and go to bed

good post

>People still obsessed with Gal

KEK

>10/10

hehehe

t. virgin