My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place...

My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Shramberg's an earth rocker. My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, I don't care about any motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chat with fuckin' nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody. I know what's going on, I got set up, I got jumped, thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked, she would've wound up with a black guy and then probably went to jail. She has a big mouth. I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc- WHOOOOAAAAH OOOOOOOH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
youtube.com/watch?v=dRyU8vdrIss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

No one cares. He just wants attention... His show pandered to white trash anyway.

i dont get it wtf
quick rundown?

i hope he actually gets his shit together and makes amends to the cky/jackass crew as much as he can

purely so that we might get new jackass content

black EYE you fucking retard. Learn to listen.

Hey I ain't no nobody, pendejo. Nikki and her big mouth loved that bar.

Hi, this is Jackass and we're gonna do "Wrap our car around a tree." Here we go!

Wut

>tfw back in rehab for the sixteenth time

it was a cultural phenomena, m'good sir

>West Chester trash

Anyone who lives anywhere near the place knows it would be better off nuked.

>tfw too old for mtv tweens
>tfw too edgy for mainstream
>tfw too negative to be fun
>tfw too old to be young
>tfw wasted youth
>tfw delusional, aloof
>tfw jackass was 20 years ago
>tfw I never let it go

'sup Bam

>she would've wound up with a black guy

black guy is funnier, but I'm pretty sure he says a black eye

It's funnier but it makes no sense. Bam is from a time where white girls didn't all crave black cock on account of all their white boy piers being weak, useless betamen.

>wound up with a black guy

kek

What's wrong with West Chester?

He is doing just fine with the crew, apart from Dico. There will not be another Jackass, though, most likely.

Did you watch the Vice doc on him? He was covered on Epicly Later'd recently. It was hard to see him over the years spiraling downward, so this put a smile on my face. Recovery is a good look. youtube.com/watch?v=dRyU8vdrIss

yeah i watched it last week it was good

he said in a reddit AMA today that he hasn't spoken to dico in 10 years, that's sad.

Actually, I think he has been clean for 2 years now and helps other people get into rehab. He just did a book signing and speaking engagement at a Barnes & Noble somewhere. During his and Bam's AMA yesterday, he gave his phone number to a guy that asked for a recommendation on finding a rehab clinic for his alcohol addiction. The dude is doing really well.

That whole thing is a shame. Dico didn't go to Dunn's funeral, so I really don't see them mending fences.

>going on reddit
nah i read it too. too bad they didnt answer more.

bam was the worst part of jackass. i didnt even know he was a part of jackass til long time later

And I think Nick was the worst Backstreet Boy. Who gives a fuck? Go post in a Johnny Knoxville thread, then, weirdo.

>And I think Nick was the worst Backstreet Boy
fuck off

pshhhhh, good luck with that one ...

"what will he do next?" "Whatever the fuck I want" *skateboards off building*

>clean for 2 years now

Wow, truly amazing and inspiring not shoving a needle in you.

>He just did a book signing and speaking engagement

I hate the people who make careers out of barely being able to function as an adult even more.

What's next, the inspiring story about Boogie's fight to lose weight complete with cookbook? Don't stuff your fucking face to begin with and you won't need surgery.

Punished Bam

Tell ya what, sport. Why not impress us all with the strength of your willpower by picking up a heroin addiction and then stopping forever cold turkey? Sure, opioids are an epidemic in this country and destroy thousands of lives every year because they're so addictive, but surely you, righteous user, are above such human weakness and can show us all what a man of determination can do and takes for granted.

As for the career thing, when I want lifting advice, I ask a lifter. When I want professional advice, I ask a professional. If I needed advice on working through an addiction, I'd ask a recovered addict.

kek

cky crew power rankings

Dico
Dunn
Raab
Phil
Rake
Ape
Bam
Novak

>And I think Nick was the worst Backstreet Boy.
talk about having shit taste

Dunn's death is Bam's scapegoat to justify his drug and alcohol abuse. He needed something to go full retard and it happened.

>Raab 3rd

for what reason

He was already in a bad place of addiction when Dunn died, it only got worse though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRyU8vdrIss

This is pretty good desu

yeoman's work.

poor guys been thru a lot