If the holocause didn't happen how do you explain the tattoos?

If the holocause didn't happen how do you explain the tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/qA00O
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1905-Six-Million-Jews-End-of-Zionism.gif?189db0
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a way to identify them without sacrificing precious metal for dog tags.

if the holocaust happened where did they burn all the jews at, because the crematoriums at the "death camps" couldn't burn that many people even if they ran 24 hours a day, every day

>believing the holocaust didn't happen

What are you? 14?

The Shoah was real, millions died.

The law of my country forbids me to post anything on that trend

Number on arm != 6 gorillion

good argument with lots of credible sources

If the holocaust did happen howcome the tattoos don't even go up to 100,000 despite six million supposedly dying?

if jews aren't controlling the world then how to you explain my mutilated dick? checkm8

Cause there tattoos are so low in digits. You think 6 million dead would equal 6 million tattoos yet they hardly break that high number

why does one of her arms look like an old woman's and the other look like a baby's?

>the crematoriums at the "death camps" couldn't burn that many people
Many of the victims were killed by Einsatzgruppen (right wing death squads) out in the villages of Eastern Europe. Bullets or even exhaust fumes were used to kill them. The concentration camps didn't need to burn as many corpses as you might imagine.

There were so many Jews so they ran out of ink.

What is the highest they've gone?

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JEWISH LIE

webmshare.com/qA00O

webmshare.com/qA00O

webmshare.com/qA00O

The jig is up. Sup Forums btfo'd.

Everyone knows the only possible place to get tattoos was in a holocaust death camp.

No one denies the concentration camps
People just deny the gas chambers, and program of execution

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

The Holocast most likely happened. But best estimates are 100,000-200,000. Not nearly 6 million.

Maybe they only did each number per camp?

wow dude, are you like, a compsci student wowowow impressive stuff

Jews were put in camps because they were fucking commie subversives and tried to overthrow Germany multiple times after WW1. There was an awful civil war lead by Jewish Communists where awful atrocities were inflicted on the German people.

Jews were interned. Many of them died. It was probably hundreds of thousands at most, and the deaths were primarily due to starvation, parasites, and plague as the war neared its end.

Do people here believe the Nazis put millions of Jews on trains and then just transferred them all over the fucking place just for the hell of it? Just giving them free rides to summer camp or something? In the middle of fucking World War Two, with severe, SEVERE shortages of resources and privations of all kinds? Or do people here actually think that even the train stuff didn't happen? Serious questions, by the way.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JEWISH LIE!

webmshare.com/qA00O

webmshare.com/qA00O

webmshare.com/qA00O

If the goal was to murder jews why did the inmates get food and water for 5 years?

Oh my god how did you even get to Sup Forums you bluepilled retarded babby

watch the webm above you

The train stuff happened, because they had to bring the Jewish revolutionaries to internment camps.

>exhaust fumes

Horrific Mengele mangling, user.

Is this a joke? Are you really so stupid that you think that's how number IDs work?

I believe you're referring to this

In 1918 right after WW1 Communists started a huge rebellion in to try to establish a communist nation in Germany
Coincidentally, the entire thing was led, financed, and fought by Jews

>I said so goy

A tattoo gun, has anyone bothered to check how old the tattoo's are? Surely their is a way to tell how old a tattoo is?

>Einsatzgruppen killed 6 gorrllion jews

nice meme canuck

lol

This is really what got me started on the path.
>Its a historic FACT, goy!
>enough of a fact that its backed by law and a prison sentence for questing the 90 gorillion!
Rwandan genocide never happened.
>The what?

Fake. As always.

Oh look, how cute. The person got a baby-arm and a shrinking-potatoe arm.
Are you sure that isn't a chernobyl survivor?

Jews are that stupid, they probably boarded the trains willingly.

T. Right Wing Jew

It didnt happen

Dubs speak the truth

Milion died , of germans and slavs...

Everybody talks about 6 gorilian

nobody talks about the 20 gorilian slavs. and 10 gorilian chinks..

I guess white/chink lifes don't matter , only joos matter...

muh 6 gorilian is a bullshit lie started in the 20s by joos news paper own new york times.

5 milion polish civilians died this includes both christian and jewish civilivians , and they died at the hands at both Soviet and German Armies , died because the polish army failed to protect and maintain a defense.

They died as colateral victims but also through mass deportation by the soviets.
A lot of jews already left Europe , those who were left behind got rekt when they resistent

Those that survived were put in concentration camps and used as slave workforce.

Lots of them died because of malnuriment and overworked but those in concetrantion camps were well fed and were kept clean.

They were abused and beaten , and maybe some died.

But it was never 6 gorilian. It's an old census exagerated to force world leaders to intervine in europe.

renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1905-Six-Million-Jews-End-of-Zionism.gif?189db0

Am I supposed to believe that a group of people, while fighting a war on two fronts against the largest other militaries in the world, took the prisoners it had who were producing war materials or otherwise helping the war effort, murdered six million of them over the course of a few years, and then hid almost all of the evidence?
Where are all the bodies? And why don't census records agree?

>A unit the size of a regiment managed to kill 6 million

They were concentration camps. The US did something similar for Japanese

Nazis used the Jews as a labor force to fuel the war machine. They were planning to ship them out of Germany
But they didn't exterminate them

So where are muh mass graves?????

They why does the plaque out front of Auschwitz say that 1 million Jews died there?

This pretty much BTFO's any Holocaust believers:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Vote for Marine le Pen.

World Almanac inconsistent Jew numbers, look it up cuck.

Do it anyway. Sup Forums is anonymous and threads are deleted long before anything comes at you

Yes, do it! It shows that the neo-nazis on Sup Forums are clinically retarded.

See pic for details

This is fucking retarded, GTFO

The Rothschild's are a Jewish family

>all kikes were murdered in one concentration camp

Dumping what I have

Save it so you can post it around

>how do you explain the tattoos?
>wasting time injecting ink into jew skin when you could kill 5 of them in the meantime
Accept it - these tattoos were their ID Cards for Camp Currency and other stuff.
The camps were mostly in the east cause supplies were needed on the eastern front which were produced at those camps.
The Death through Typhus and Starvation were factors of the biggest war this planet has seen.

Hitler was a jew fucking confirmed!

post the real image goy

Emo jews.

Kek I didn't even notice that.
Jews are reptilian shapeshifters after all.

wait there is a video of that shit I saw on Sup Forums where the woman became really fat and swollen and then she farted for a real long time, she wasn't died tho

anyone seen it? it's funny af

>Masturbating Machines
That is how I want to go.

On the other hand given the precedent of the Armenian genocide law which got struck down, the law is unconstitutionnal.

kek

GET FUCKED FROG. HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX. 1488. HEIL HITLER. FUCK JEWS. FUCK ROTHSCHILDS. FUCK CIA. FUCK NSA. FBI is alright. FUCK DEA. FUCK ATF. FUCK OBONGO. ALLAH ACKBAR. INSHALLAH ALL MUZZIES WILL GET NUKED. DEUS VULT. REFUGEES ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE, CUTIE LIGHT SKINNED SYRIAN GIRLS CAN STAY. SIEG HEIL.

Good video, but that guy has the most annoying fucking voice I've ever heard.

>Here the floor resembled an enormous plate, it sank deep into a pool of water, a powerful electric current of millions of volts killed them all at once. The floor rose again, an electric current burned them until nothing was left, save a few ashes.

>millions of volts

I think that's a stupid question.

People don't really 'deny' the holocaust, rather they're called revisionists.

I don't think anyone denies jews were treated like human trash during ww2, were forced into ghettoes and then into concentration camps (where they were tattoed)

The thing that's being denied is that jews were systematically decimated, exterminated, using a process of diabolical gassing and cremation.

I do not believe there was a nazi policy of building gas chambers to exterminate literally millions of jews.

so I think op you're just misunderstanding. deniers aren't just putting their fingers in their ears screaming lalalallalalalLALALALLA dint happen dint happen rather they look at the evidence and come to various conclusions, with the main theme being that the 'final solution' was not code for mass gassings/genocide

check out treblinka for example. supposedly 750k jews were gassed and creamted into dust. revisionists say there really isn't any evidence this occured, other than some eyewitness accounts. No excavation of the site has ever taken place. No gas chambers etc have been recovered. no foundations found.

and looking deeper into the logistics of it, it's basically impossible. how can you gas using diesel (?, people can't realy decide how they were gassed, it used to be electrocution or steam chambers), 750k people. Dig mass graves for them and chuck all the gassed jews in. Then you dig all the jews up, and burn what's left of their rotting bodies on some ghetto grill (literally train tracks side by side raised on concrete blocks). The bodies were stacked, a fire was light beneath, and every single jew was reduced to dust, no bones no teeth no fillings, no nothing remains. And this is using no excellerant, as if human bodies burn like logs. All of this is based on less than 10 (((eye witness))) accounts.

So we have 750k deaths being based on a few eyewitness accounts, and no physical evidence.

Sound fishy?

The tattoos prove the holocaust didn't happen.

"Ima go through the trouble of tattooing all the juice and then I'll kill 'em." Huh?

For anyone short on time, skip to 1:42:00 and watch to about 1:57:00

Pretty much the juiciest part of the whole thing

>I don't think anyone denies jews were treated like human trash during ww2,

You just described stormfags, who continue to say poland genocided 50,000 ethnic germans before ww2

So explain how they work, please.

>"But that's unbelievable," whispered a visitor.
>"It is unbelievable," said Mr. Hubert, "but it happened."

Many "survivors" testify that the Nazis used an "electric floor" to exterminate people

This is even in the testimony at the Neuremberg trials, and goes totally uncontested by the judge

audibly kek'd, underrated post

The fact of the matter is that most if not all of the Nazi "atrocities" were fabricated by the Soviet propaganda machine. It isn't a coincidence that although there were 22 concentration camps, all of the 6 "death camps" are in Poland, which was in Soviet territory after the war where Western inspectors couldn't get to them.

Despite initially being claimed, the other 16 camps were inspected and subsequently cleared of having any gas chambers (although they did have Zyklon B, which was a common pest control chemical used to kill lice among other things)

It's worth noting that the USSR was overwhelmingly run by Jews. As a matter of fact, communism itself was almost entirely a Jewish phenomenon.
Don't take my word for it, here's Vladimir Putin:
>youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

Here's Winston Churchill:
>library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

>article by Henry Shapiro.

Apparently the Nazis constructed a "hinged floor" that opened up and spilled bodies into railcarts

I'd love to see a mock up of how this would actually work

This story has....a few flaws

THAT IS NOT A HOLOCAUST

Plus a lot of Jews killed in the East were killed by Eastern people.

The Jews were Bolsheviks, it was a dirty war they inflicted on the people first.

Damn, those Nazis were diabolically evil

>my grandparents unironically tried to meme me into believing they lost their families in death camps
nice try, lying kikes!

Lots of people died in concentration camps. Of disease and hunger and yes, some were executed

Don't you see that heart under the number? Oh by the way, that number is an old telephone number. They would go out for a drink and eventually hook up with a negro. The negro wrote his phone number down on her arm but when she called it she got like a "the number you have dialed is no longer in use" message. and she blames white ppl for being a slut like 80 years ago.

Another "survivor" testifies

Apparently bodies burn like wood

Damn, she's lucky

I wonder if anti-racist activists ever protested this guy?