Go to Sup Forums

>go to Sup Forums
>no Sophia Lillis thread
time to fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

issuemagazine.com/sophia-lillis/#/
discord.gg/mPTVcVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks so much like this girl I had a major crush on and even kissed one time but because I was super nervous about being too pushy and didnt want to seem like I was just after sex I acted too chummy and friendly with her which lead her to comment that she didnt think I was interested in her because I treated her like a guy, and then she got a bf and freindzoned me and said she would have been keen to date me if she knew I was actually interested as she thought I wasnt

Just imagine darker and much longer hair.

Basso>Sophia

literally and unironically who?

I waited all night for this thread.
What did she mean by this?

Pseudo-Eleven apparently

Wew

Sophia's threads are the only fuel to my will to live and you have to start one with such an awful picture. Coon.

>she will never touch you
why even live?

Discrete and elegant, not like that Monet-ho who was to show everything so blatantly

Starting to have dreams with her in them now.

Fuck you, Sup Forums. I'm already mentally deranged enough as it is.

>Implying Sophia prefers anything but the BBC.

Join the club.

Disgusting. Get some taste. And some self-respect while you're at it.

>white power hand sign

/ourgirl/

Isn't it wonderful.

That's like comparing apples to dirt.

She looks terrible in real life.

>wp hand sign
>likes underage girls

Literally and in every sense of the word /ourgirl/

>Pseudo-Eleven and also a Pseudo-Bevv

Why is the only one with something in her mouth?

She seems fairly socially awkward. Probably didn't occur to her to stop eating before the person took the picture.

14/88
WHITE POWER

>perfect women don't exi-
Woah

She's indeed really awkward:

Can we force this biopic before she gets too old?
Cmon Sony I know you're watching!

Someone said that was fake.

ummmm..... guize?

it's from a legit magazine, they did a whole spread on her. you can find the whole version here issuemagazine.com/sophia-lillis/#/

I've seen many interviews. At least I can tell the cartoon passion is true and also her dost for art. If they got that right, ¿why to fake the rest?

She said she likes Fellini in a video interview, so it must be true most of what is wrote there.

You can come here, it's a millie discord but I created a channel especially for Sophie

discord.gg/mPTVcVw

Seems legit I guess.

I've watched a couple of her interviews and she's super awkward, it's adorable, I love her :3

>favorite food: oysters
Aren't oysters and aphrodisiac?

Yeah, that's what I want to do: get on a Discord with a bunch of disgusting pedos and waifu fags.

Fuck off.

How come Ben's always so smug? look at that confidence, heck!