Cutellen and Distinguished Fist

>Cutellen and Distinguished Fist

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/iron_fist/new-official-iron-fist-images-spotlight-danny-rand-colleen-a147322
m.gadgets.ndtv.com/tv/features/danny-rand-is-no-white-saviour-says-marvels-iron-fist-showrunner-1634910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Cutelleen

First four stills of Iron Fist.

comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/iron_fist/new-official-iron-fist-images-spotlight-danny-rand-colleen-a147322

Bump

Oh god what did they do to his hair. His cute Loras Tyrell hair is half of what I love about him.

Hey, it's Stephen Amell!

>snek

Will this actually make Colleen popular in the comics?

I know. They cut his beautiful curls. :( I assume each hair cut shows his rising maturity level.

"Danny Rand is no White Saviour", says Iron Fist EP Scott Buck.

m.gadgets.ndtv.com/tv/features/danny-rand-is-no-white-saviour-says-marvels-iron-fist-showrunner-1634910

>m.gadgets.ndtv.com/tv/features/danny-rand-is-no-white-saviour-says-marvels-iron-fist-showrunner-1634910
>To me when I first encountered the character, it seemed these were like not the greatest superpowers. All he can do is punch really hard.
>All he can do is punch really hard

Welp

I hope so, she's the only on who keeps getting shafted.

...I see what you did there?

So how bad is this going to be?

A lot of it may just be "Iron Fist" in name only.

follow-up question: how bad is Loras Tyrell going to be in this?

Well, I hope he's good. Weird to think a Hollyoaks' boy making it big in Hollywood. Most have faith in Marvel casting, Colter was an aquired taste, though.

He was the best thing in that Asylum "Sleeping Beauty" flick. Which was much more about the whipping boy, anyway.

Man, people have been clowning on this picture so hard.

Why do black people have such stupid feet?

troycrying.jpg

They cut it. Now he has the same haircut as in the current book, ironically.

Wat?

Danny's ANAD hair is longer, if you said it from this pic, I'd agree.

I was misremembering, I guess.

Wow, I saw another picture and his hair is /really/ short.

Was Colleen always asian?

no complaints i just never realized

Yep. Her mum's confirmed Japanese national, and her father presumed Chinese-American, with Irish ancestory. The red hair throws people off. She's depicted as a Hapa (like the actress) or white.

Makes me fear her father will be "White-Washed)

I hope he takes note of Claremont's run where he uses it to heal others and himself, among other things.

Bump

I think it will, actually. It the comics Luke has bulletproof skin and super strength with a power creep, Misty has her bionic arm that can be constantly upgraded, and Danny has the Iron Fist power, while Colleen has... A sword.
The lack of empathise on powers in Marvelix will really be to her advantage, as she Less likely to be overshadowed. It's more character-driven.

The only person should get Iron shafted, is Misty.

It happens.