What was the REAL reason it failed? Was it the jews?

What was the REAL reason it failed? Was it the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradyouth.org/2016/08/the-orthodox-nationalist-the-destruction-of-yugoslavia/
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too many different ethnic groups put together.

Socieries should be racially homogenous.

Or was it a naive idea that one man (who was apparently supposed to live forever) can keep the call of clay at bay. He did his best while he was alive, but clay thirsts for blood.

the difference between our cultures is very small, i dont really know if i should believe that

Are we that retarded that we just need to fight eachother?

man im so rational.. why?

Muslims can't co-exist with non muslims

When you are forcing Buddhist's to fucking take up arms against you, you know you have dun fucking goofed as a religion.

Muslims in Bosnia and the Serbs

its the americans and the jews that make us fight

I knew it. Ty user

Most Croatians are Nazi sympathizer a who took WW2 as a chance to fuck Serbia and the rest, Serbia didn't forget. And the rest are Muslims and commies, not a good mix.

Yea, fuck jews

Literally nothing wrong with serbs, desu

Its because the balkans is full of bloodthirsty rural simpletons that are very easy to manipulate. Thank god my parents left that shithole in the '80s.

>very easy to manipulate
US is literally the Jews

Of course.

There is no higher concentration of mentally deficient armchair historians than the Balkans. Every single person on the Balkans, no matter how unimaginably stupid and stubborn is an expert on everything, especially history. Have you ever seen anyone else pull so many "historical facts" out of their ass than the average man from the Balkans? Russians and Ukranians are a close second, but man, give anyone from around here a bottle of alcohol and prepare for the lecture.

In TLDR terms, everyone here is butthurt, selfish and thinks they deserve better than what they got. No matter which side of the political fence they sit on. I can speak more concretely about Serbia in particular. Our rightards all behave like they were raped by priests and they probably were. They're obsessed with the Church minus all the actual Christian obligations. Our lefties can be even more obnoxious than Western lefties because they constantly harp on about how perfect everything is in Europe and are incredibly uppity about being on the "civilized side" without having any idea what it's actually like out there.

And then there's people like me who are even more obnoxious than everyone else because they're such special snowflakes that nobody at all agrees with their palette.

Slovenes weren't given full control. All the other Yugos can't into civilization.

t. i learned this from the internet guy

My parents are from Ljubljana so I'm a little biased

I dont get why everyone shits on Tito. Hes objectively the best man the balkans have produced in 500 years. Took the most rural and backward and underdeveloped part of europe and turned it into a net exporter of cars. Think about that for a second. Hate commies all you want but that's impressive.

Yugoslavia failed cause "Slav"

Cyka Blyat

jasenovac best day of my life

You guys are like Arabs. Multiple ethnic and religious groups that have nothing in common and turn against each-other pretty easily. A non-authoritarian/monarchic Balkans was always going to balkanize.

That's the way I see it. Way too many people screaming at Tito for doing this or that wrong -- but come on. Are things in any conceivable way better without him? When things went so spectacularly wrong after he did, you gotta admire the man from keeping all these retards from killing each other sooner. Let alone for creating a prosperous country.

Multiculturalism, also u.s. jewing them

>Multiculturalism
Not really. The ethnic groups in the Balkans have been the same for centuries. There's been very little immigration. I mean why the fuck would somebody willingly go the balkans.

It's a safe bet to always blame the Jews.

They are very similar but they still have lots of differences which make them pretty incompatible.

That's a misconception. You can't blame Yugoslavia for blowing up for multiculturalism. There are far bigger differences between a nigger and an average cracker in America than there are between a Bosniak and Serbian.

Not really. The problem is that all the groups in the Balkans have superiority complexes where they can't stand the idea of someone from a slightly different ethnicity being their leader. Most Serbs would rather commit genocide and destroy the entire region then have a Slav or Croat as president.

That's definitely a part of it. People still argue whether Tito was a Croat or a Serb. Hell, they still argue whether Tesla was a Croat or a Serb.

Truth of the matter was that Tito was a Yugoslavian and Tesla was American.

>Let me teach you about your country

yeah, no

>have nothing in common
Fucking Sharters always think they know everything. The problem is how incredibly similar they are, but instead of focusing on overwhelming similarities they focus on miniscule differences with the sole purpose of proving to themselves theyre superior to others.

>Was it the jews?
Partially. You already had a potential shitstorm on so many fronts - muslims, ethnic tensions between Serbs and Croats, all nations being very nationalistic etc. The jews just had to light the spark, and everything else played out on it's own.

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
It's biased towards Serbs a bit, but most of it is true none the less.

It's true. I'm Arab. I notice the same thing here. Both groups have superiority complexes. Imagine if Serbia had a Bosnian or Croat as president. Most of you would be couping him within the year.

Arabs have one thing in common. Ethnic group. Same with Balkans, but they don't care about that. Instead the create psuedo-ethnic groups because they want to feel superior to a dude who's probably their 5th cousin.

Tadic was from Montenegro but I guess that doesnt count , Tito was Croat and he was ruling everyone

Guys I want to say a secret that I learnt from relatives and people from Yugoslavia. Just before each war Truck loads of guns came in to distribute guns for one ethnic group, and then the same truck would drive in and give it to the opposing group.

Who paid for those guns and trucks....
>j..je...jews?

Oldfag here, I travelled in Yugoslavia during the 80s, I remember the glossy stones of the Stari Most, the cevapcici for nothing in obscure villages, the nights in random private houses, and I was really surprised when some years later you switched into massacre mode. It was sad and unexpected. I still believe it was driven and not spontaneous.

>Muslims started Yugoslav wars
>Muslims being main antagonists of Yugoslav wars

...what?

Jesus how old are you?

Tadic was from Sarajevo.

oi alija alijaaa

Macedonia in Yugoslavia always reminds me a ballsack.

Fun act - Alija's grandfather married a Turkroach and Alija is 25% roach.

If you ever visit the actual country -- that too will remind me of a sweaty ballsack.

Quite fitting desu

that doesnt mean much in ex-yugoslavia countries kek
hello vassal

>hello vassal
You seem to have mistaken me for Serbia.
I'm the guy who kicked your ass.

It doesn't mean anything - it was just a fun fact, roach.

It still is

probably the same reason the american civil war happened... one part of the country had too much control over the other ones.

(i guessed that out of my ass)

Cool, I'll let you to pant and try to catch a breath after typing those 2 sentences
>
The Kingdom of Croatia-Hungary gradually lost most of its territory on the eastern Adriatic coast to the Ottomans, leaving only the possessions of the Republic of Venice in Dalmatia, for whom the Croats took part in the Ottoman–Venetian Wars. Of particular note for the history of Dalmatia was the Morean War.

No vassal, I remember you, pay jizya nao

My parents are Bosnian Croats that came to America in the 70s. I was born here and I had a traditionally American upbringing.

I find myself to be a polite person with whomever I meet.

I've never even been to Croatia or Bosnia; I don't know a lick of Serbo-Croatian; and yet I have this incredible urge to kill my own people.

I met a Bosnian American once that had a similar upbringing to me. The only thing I could think about was how he would look like bleeding, face down in the dirt.

Is this normal?

You do realize it was a corrupt racist state right? If you were ethnically German or Italian you were executed.

Yes.

You have to make a wonderful ex-yugo music video though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Was that supposed to be an insult or something? I don't get it.

balkanites are lazy niggers who can't run a country.

Taking a piece of land from which people retreated and making someone a slave aren't the same thing roach.
Unlike serbs, we were never "vassals"

>has pics of naked turkish men in his HD
kek
you'll never get what it's like to walk to the fridge without your scooter either murrishart

It's the end result of the death of a strongman, a power vacuum usually emerges, and when you throw ethnicity and religion on to the race to fill the proverbial throne, it blows up fast.

Your people are nothing but steppe herding goatfuckers that somehow stumbled into a country.

filled with beta cucks

Read my post again

it's good that there's a welfare system in your country, otherwise natural selection would've done away with you all kek

Serbs

It's not Cyka, it's Suka.

We Slavs Ethnic Cleanse one another for shit and giggles.

South Slavs are lazy and retarded, we had no one to blame but ourselves

amaniiiiiin

We really don't think about you guys, actually

roach senpai has noticed u
>retreats from his country
kek, there was still a considerate amount of croats there, enjoy ur turk genes vassal, you've been enriched

i will forever see this

you prolly have turk blood my man

Nothing wrong with Jews.

Well there were reasons for that and they did kill innocents but I never said I agreed with the genocides.

Keep talking roachie, doesn't change the fact that your filthy turkic blood was brought into the world from generations of goatfucking nomads

A strong dictator is the only thing that can make multi-culturalism work. Remove that and we get what we see in Iraq, Ukraine, and Syria

Not an argument

fuck off kike

well at least I'm not an american
come to the sarai in your belly dancing clothes, janissary

>The jews made us remove kebab, I swear!

Yugoslavia used to be the fastestdeveloping country for 30 years.

Druže Tito, mi ti se kunemo!

pretty sure it was the nato bombing m8

aka the jews

Yes, because being in a third world shithole is better than being American. Perfect roach logic.

You can stay in the trash.

It's a shame you guys couldn't put your differences aside to form a great union, but are now irrelevant countries that barely show up on the news when you guys built a fence.

These claims are equally as ridiculous as African-Americans who think they descended from Ancient Egyptians

Yugoslavia was in a cloud. A system with absolutely no sustainability running on debts. Of course it crashed because commies are retarded

The reason we couldn't put our differences aside is because the jews enforced it. Made propaganda to hate eachother

I do know too much about the Balkans, but may have some considerations.

What was the religion like? I know the Croatia area was catholic, was there a lot of orthodox christains or muslims also living in the area, that might create friction?

What were their political leanings at the time? Was there a very important issue at the time they all disagreed on?

Were there any geographical barriers, like a large mountain range cutting through the country?

Another thing to look at is the location of the countries that split and their proximity to any World Powers of the time. It is common practice for Super States to make smaller countries buffer zones. If multiple countries were bidding for their favor it might have led to the fracture.

Of course, I can up my economy and education rates, you'll never be able to change being american tho

read this what other user posted

>Is this normal?
Yes.