Actual mexican intellectuals

>mexic-
Oh wait, you faggots are BTFO

revista.drclas.harvard.edu/book/mexican-intellectual

>Juan Enríquez is the director of the Life Science Project at Harvard Business.

Stay mad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Enríquez
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/21/mexico-has-its-own-immigration-problem-american-retirees/
test-mexicanosatcern.web.cern.ch/test-mexicanosatcern/Mexicanos_en_el_CERN.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Enríquez
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2015/04/16/mexican-students-win-1st-place-in-robot-competition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great job. /thread

>standards lowered for a minority
>his opinion means as much as a shit stained piece of toilet paper

really made my cerebral cortex create new synapses and embellished memories

A Mexican intellectual was invited to speak at Jared Taylor's American Renaissance conference he did a nice job as well you should listen to his speech l.

99% of 'Mexican Intellectuals' are Jewish servants.

Pretty much.
It's one of the big reasons I stopped giving a shit about higher education.
>Be in English magnet class with barely literate Hispanics
Education is only as good as the standards it upholds.
t. hispintelectual.

I would put a mexican high school student vs an american high school student in an academic decathlon any day of the year.

I went to school in america. 4th-12th plus college.

shit was easy.

I came for 2 years of that timeline in middle school and struggled HARD in public schools down here.

Was it competence of skill set or affirmative action?

Actually that's American intellectuals

>Mexican intellectual
teaching
>American education.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

>mexican intellectuals

You tell me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Enríquez

ERAMOS INTELECTUALES Y MIERDA

CABRON!

Top fucking KEK!!! His mother is of American English descent and his father is a Mexican national OF FRENCH DESCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah my mom's family is mainly english and my dad's german.
Whats your point?

Did you fall for the meme that everybody down here is dark Brown and of no european heritage?

Then why is your country such shit?

Many reasons, the same reason yours is going to shit.

Its controlled by outside influence, mexican politicans have all been picked by a good ol boy system, mexicand have been programmed to believe nothing can ever be done to fix it.
Our country has been a failure virtually since the begining.

Absolutely not. But when you post something stupid like the "Mexican Intellectual" shit virtually nobody is thinking of a Mexican simply by nationality; they're thinking of a Mexican simply by ancestry. How new are you to this board? When we talk shit about Jews we're not simply talking about Israelis. When some idiot posts an "eternal Anglo" thread they aren't talking about Black Caribbeans living in the UK. When someone talks shit about the Aussies, they aren't talking shit about the Malays living there. And when we talk shit about Mexicans we're not talking about whites living in Beanerland like you. We're talking about filthy, stupid, criminal, shitskins.

>mexican intellectuals

Nah, mine is going to shit because of all the SJW Liberal Arts majors and all the gibsmedats. I don't know about yours, though.

It's a beautiful place with amazing food, though. I hope a Trump presidency won't create a trade war and embargo.

ONE SMART MEXICAN CERTAINLY MAKES UP FOR THIRTY MILLION LOW-IQ LEAF RAKERS, AMIRITE?!?

Then is why no American or Canadian illegally entering your country to live there.

No matter how much you cherry pick (or make up shit), you should be trying to improve your country instead of justifying illegal entry into mine.

Im not white by any means.

There is filthy, stupid, criminals in every country.

Did you read the article?

Yeah but yours is like every other muchacho. Chill out though paco, you seem a little to heated right now. Stay rational and keep your head on your shoulders

you just made this thread paco now it saged anf yoyr making it again? lol desperate faggot 1/65000000

There are actually. About a million

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/21/mexico-has-its-own-immigration-problem-american-retirees/

Overstaying visas and enjoying the great exchange rate

I havent made this thread before.

>replying to the wrong post
Your mexican intellectual side is showing.

And im not making shit up, would like a timestamped pic of my us passport and college id?

Aw :(

another affirmative action hire.

good thing there are "hire token mud race" laws out there

Stay Sub Human non white.

I never said you we're white, that was someone else.

>There is filthy, stupid, criminals in every country.
True but your country is filled to the brim with them. Hence, why your countrymen flee and invade mine.

The guy graduated from harvard.

He's also not of Mexican descent. His mother was American of English descent and his father is of French descent.

you are proving my statement pablo.

start building spik.

>we are not talking about whites living in beanerland like you.

Your words.

Mexico is not filled with criminals, but i know you wont change your mind.

When I was in elementary some girl came from the USA for some reason, she dropped the year
Quite a shame since she was a qt 3.14
>not just following the banter
a y y

l
m
a
o

Anyways, you're the kind of fuck who knows jack shit about their country
test-mexicanosatcern.web.cern.ch/test-mexicanosatcern/Mexicanos_en_el_CERN.html
>Mexican simply by ancestry
You know this is retarded, right? Pretty much the entirety of the mexican populace has an important mix of yuropoor genes
There's an important community of American expats living in places like Tijuana, while not being citizens
All the benefits from being an American citizen plus the benefits of cheap living in Mexico, can't blame them tbqh
>they're thinking of a Mexican simply by ancestry
This is retarded, pretty much the entire populace of modern Mexico has significant yuropoor ancestry

Afirmitive action hire implies he was hired because of his ethnicity not capacity. Obviously he is capable.

source in order to DESTROY this spik.

You were here in this country for 8 years. It all depends where you were and if you were in public school. You see, standards for public school have dropped due to your ilk and of course our favorite little porch monkeys

mexicunt is full of criminals.

one of the most corrupt dumps on earth. right there with brazil. all the latin spik shitskin filth south of the border are criminal scum and there lives are forfeit.

>mexican intellectuals

That statement I made was to a post that wasn't yours, you fucking Mexican intellectual. And yes, your country is filled with scum.

thanks spik, you nailed it. my point home that is. LOL he was hired for his spikness. nothing more.

SHITSKIN BTFO

BUILD
THE
WALL
OUT
OF
MEXICAN
BONES

Here's his wikipedia page. His father also has a page and you can link to it from this one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Enríquez

The population of Mexico is about 125 million, which is larger than most countries in Europe. Yet I don't see them anywhere on this list of top countries producing human accomplishments....

in other news....

all mexicants should be exterminated.
no exceptions
end the latino filth plague that infesting so much of the earth.
gas mexicuntland
gas brazil
gas every god damn thing south of the border

central and south american is trash and should be gassed away.

OH SHIT LOOK
LOOK
AT
THIS
ALERT

SPIK
THREAD
BTFO
/THREAD

GG SHITSKIN NIGGER
YES GG IM 12 AND WHATS THIS

And then of course there's this chart, demonstrating scientific research contributions. Notice anything about the size of Mexico?

It doesnt matter what mix he is.

He is mexican, he has some indian blood/spanish blood.

He speaks highly of mexicans in his article. Read it or dont comment.

ivy league schools are shit now

only Jews with connections and minorities fed scholarships for diversity brownie points get in

>It doesnt matter what mix he is.
Yes it does, you fucking Mexican intellectual.

FUIMOZ

INPTELEPTUALES

GÜEY

What is brain drain bob

No. It doesnt.

He is mexican. White mexican, brown mexican, fucking yellow mexican.

He is a spic either way, his article doesnt claim mexico is full of "white intellectuals" it says mexican intellectuals.

Or is his opinion shit?

>1400-1950
Did you even notice that? Do you also notice that the USA isn't there at all despite contributing 25% most important inventions?
The Americas didn't contribute significantly to "human accomplishments" until after the 1800, the bulk of them started after the 1900 mainly for the USA economic boom and not the rest of the Americas, which didn't grow significantly until the 50's

Something tells me that the Mexicans emigrating from Mexico to the United States across the Rio Grande are not publishing research once they arrive.

But What I was eluding to was that Americas vast accomplishments are brain drain from many countries.

>2006

>mexican intellectuals

Did Mexico suddenly become an academic powerhouse in the past 10 years? Have they finally figured out what makes a Mexican jumping bean jump?

Also, what about other mexicans travelling to these countries ready to do research and work as science contributors?

There are a lot of important mexican engineers in Audi, Honda, VW and some others. Including those mexican scientists who work in Bayer and have developed a new series of old medicaments,

>>Mexican intellectuals
I still laugh at how stupidly funny it sound.
Well atleast im not canada.

The bulk of researchers emigrate to the USA and yurop to get funding, funding is quite limited in Mexico and usually tied to a few state sponsored institutions
>There are a lot of important mexican engineers in Audi, Honda, VW and some others.
tbqh I hate the automotive industry meem, I can't wait for it to burst
>Including those mexican scientists who work in Bayer and have developed a new series of old medicaments,
((((((((((new)))))))))))
Goddamn pharmacist jew, at least they only push their crap to americans

I'm guessing it's fucking boomers, pumping their ss money into the mexican economy.

Yeah, indeed there are a lot of schools with high level in investigation and progress. Some like the UNAM, Tecnologico De Monterrey, Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes(which isnt so famous as the others, but it has contributed with universities from Spain in optical and oftalmology advances, which are now, above all the world supposedly). Also UACH who is working with american and british universities like Oxford and MIT to make progress in biochemistry and aviation.

You can check for yourself, or are you of one of those colleges where you just go to screw around and lose time?

latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2015/04/16/mexican-students-win-1st-place-in-robot-competition/

Notice america was nowhere to be seen.

Your country gets dumber by the decade. Keep being smug billy, the world laughs at you

Im even whiteknighting mexico for this bs

>No. It doesnt.
Yes it does. Behavior and intelligence is heritable, therefore it fucking does.

Lol! Find me 1000 more articles like this and then we can start talking about how spics are just as smart as whites.

The 1st place robot competition meme articles exist for literally every country and some non-contries, the fact that you don't know this shows how little you know about the subject
>Behavior and intelligence is heritable
This isn't conclusive, and probably will never be thanks to jewish science

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectual

kek

holy shit this spik is still here after all this time. WEW LADS

kick his dumbass back across the border.

the fucking OP pic isnt even mexicant.

its been proven scan the thread for the source cucks.
STOP FEEDING THIS DIMWIT UNINTELLIGENT MUDSHIT SPIK.
go to other threads
just move on.org. because your all closet leftists anyways.

so Mexicans can build robots but they can't keep people from getting their heads cut off or jumping the border?

really makes your neuronal structure go into a operational state