Clone Conspiracy #3 Storytime

Lets see what are those silly clones up to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fog7kBZSsbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes you think, Gwen.

Why do villains keep building lairs with huge ventilation systems for people to crawl through?

Because comics.

because theyre so full of hot air!!

Mandatory trope at this point.
Unless they're making "what? I can't fit in that small ventilation!" joke.

>Spider-Dicks: An Amazing Spider-Man Event

Best boy!

>image during storytime.

There is no way that having henchmen super-villains isn't goign to end badly for everyone.

Best zombie boy!

So Slott is basically recycling the Origin of Species chase scene now?

I fucking knew we couldn't trust her.

>Why wouldn't we call the police?
This is such a rare thing in comics.

Stop insulting Kaine, you nobody nerds!

Would you a fem!Electro, anyway?

>Despite never being so before, the Carrion Virus = generic zombie virus

Oh Slott...

>You're a credit to your race.

Jonah is greedy.

>Not once does anyone stop and say, "Gee, this guy looks a lot like our friend Peter Parker"

Wat.

>Hey, how come you look like hobo Peter Parker?

I'll be sure to give her the shocker while I'm at it

>You want your first wife back too?

Ok Dan, that was funny

Why is Ben such a cunt now?

Death doesn't always give people a shortcut to the zen mindset. Just look at what happened to Osborn. He got even crazier after he came back from the dead.

rude

>Ben Reilly got cloned
>Uncle Ben got dug up

Congratulations, Slott. For the last year, your work hasn't fazed me at all. But this actually pissed me off a little.

Wild Benis appears! :DDD

>"...I'll have EXACTLY what he most wants."

Wow. Couldn't be less subtle about cloning Uncle Ben if you tried, could you?

>people say that about me and this world

Even funnier.

Truly they were a Clone Conspiracy

Wild Benis is still here!

>Impact webs
Don't let Ben find out

Kingpin is getting his own solo soon, right?

Jackal is pulling some Agent Smith moves there.

Isn't that the OG Prowler suit? I've missed it.

So Green Goblin is Hamilton, like we all guessed. We still don't know who this Jack O' Lantern and Hobgoblin are.

Slick kung-fu, Jackal.

The Jack could be anyone, a lot of people have put on the pumpkin

Hob maybe the second one that got killed in his cell

Gee, I WONDER who that might be!

Reveal everyone saw!

no fucking way

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fog7kBZSsbE

>ma-ma, it's me, Anastasia

Should have kept the blond hair though.

Was just thinking that

god damnit
GOD DAMNIT

Another reveal!

>There was a part of an old storyline that everyone liked? I, Dan Slott, must heroically show these fools the error of their ways!

Good thing he said it, with Jim Cheung's sameface it would be impossible to tell that he's supposed to be a clone of Peter.

bleh

Not gonna lie, this is a sick fight scene.

4.99 it's really Warren's brain in a Peter body

Sure, why not.
Do it at this point. It's not like the franchise has anything like integrity since OMD.

The only acceptable response is for Peter to go berserk and beat the clone half to death for daring to call himself Ben Reilly and desecrating Uncle Ben's grave.

I will admit I expected Slott to use an alternate universe Ben. I'm pleasantly surprised by that, but I'm sure there will be other reveals.

So how was Ben brought back?

That's probably not Ben Reilly, just his clone.

jackal rubbed spider kaiju juice on his goo then zapped it with radiation until regen kicked in

I think the third Carrion from Dead Man's Hand or whatever it was called had infection powers.

He's another New U clone.

"Remember that time you ate your kid?"

Presumably Miles Warren did it, then Ben Reilly took over his operation somehow.

Ben himself explains that the New U process (whatever the hell it is) brought him back from being dust, memories and all.

Ok, but who did it? If it was another Miles, what happened to him? Why is Ben incharge of the company and all the other Miles clones?

>Burke and Hare

Ha.

The next issue of Amazing will likely be about how Ben came to be given the pattern so far.

This issue was going pretty great until these last few pages. Now it's just mediocre. I'm guessing by the end of this storyline Peter will finally admit people have to die and that's a part of life and they don't bring Uncle Ben back. Even Slott has to know that's a cliche. Or they can just take the cheap way out and bring Uncle Ben back and then force Peter into doing something that kills him like I dunno releasing a cloud of gas that reverses this New U cloning method and everybody returns to being dust like Reilly did.

I'm pretty sure Ben is being controlled/manipulated. I don't recall him taking any pills, so that probably ties into some things.

>this is more of a....Dead No More: The Clone Conspiracy

Slott cracked Spider-Man! No more street level heroics! Everything is multiverse now!

f this was written by anyone else yeah but this is Slott

>"So you're telling me this is all some kinda...Clone Conspiracy?"

Not Ben. Either a clone of Peter impersonating Ben (as much sense as that makes) while Jackal manipulates things as one of the Warren "clones" or it's Warren in the body of a Peter clone.

>Rhino blindly charges through a wall
>hits Kaine right away

If there is a God, he hates the Scarlet Spider.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

F

MY HUSAND! MY HUSBAND IS BACK! COME ON HUBBY DON'T BE EVIL!

NO! THIS IS MORALLY WRONG! I SWEAR TO THE SPIDER TOTEM! I WILL DESTROY BEN RIELY, MY HUSBAND, MY LOVE AND MY FIRST SPIDER-MALE CRUSH! I SWEAR TO GOD BY ALL MEANS! I'M COMING FOR YOU BHENDIS! I KNOW THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING COMIC BUT IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT SOMEHOW!

Oh, right. I had to google, names seemed familiar.
Cheeky, I dare say.

in issue anna just straight up calls Spider-Man "Peter" with that horizon chick tapped into their call and now this...I'm pretty sure the entire think tank knows who Spidey is at this point

definitely. would have made a better "but it was me" meme

So I'm the only one who thinks it could be Spidercide?!

I remember suggesting it in a previous thread.

Jackal made the new Spidercide that he foreshadowed in the Superior/Scarlet crossover, then it ousted him from power and took over, pretending to be him.

What. Peter really keep contact with Jess.

I thought the old one was still kicking just in a weird liquidesque state.

So there's another mastermind behind this above Ben Reilly? Who brought HIM back and why?

Just... Fuck. Such a bad reveal.

They really should have. The blonde hair is the best Ben look.

Kaine is so adorable sometimes. I want to hug him, even zobie'd.

At least they referenced the blonde look... should have kept it, though.

she's a less sociopathic larxene so yes

So how much hate mail do you think they get?

It's Judas Traveller
Slott said he would'nt use him just as he said Ben was goo.