Champions #3 Storytime

I liked the first two issues but this was bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fKAN8iNlIk
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87373139/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liked the first two issues but this was bad
The first two were fucking horrible. I can't even imagine how disgusting this one is.
Oh, I can now.
>Cho going full pedo mode
>It's okay because he is asian, not some fucking white male

This comic is so woke that it can even awake Dr Ben Carson

Cyclops what the hell are you doing

For a writer that doesn't write the character well Waid sure loves to make his shit Kamala and her teen friends

he's obviously trying to bend his arms into a swastika to show his allegiance to the ideal of the Aryan superman

Is girl kissing girls haram?

Especially when said girl is a soulless automaton.

So this book really wants to go the whole "We're tackling serious real world issues" route, huh? I'd be lying if I said I didn't want something like that but not from Waid, and not this ham-fisted.

Subtly is not Waids strong suit is it?

Nothing can wake up Ben Carson.

Not even Pyramids full of grain?

Is this the exact same page from last issue?

If only there was someone who could help these girl

Someone who's character origins is being from Afghanistan and living through the same thing, has plenty of combat experience, someone who controls sand (seeing how there is a lot of it) and was born with these powers

If only someone like this exists

when did scott get mr reed's powers ? Jesus fuck those arms

Can you post issue 2 after you're done? I wanna catch up.

When does Scott start cracking some Paki skulls?

Well... to be honest I am just really really fucking happy someone in comics is finally calling Muslims out on their fuckery again.

I didn't hate the first two issues, but this page is trash.

>posting images during storytimes

This is actually quite smart. By avoiding being seen by the public, they avoid creating an international situation.

Cho being "pro-learning" means he "has a horse in the (kid-killing) race".

That qt viv midriff

so I take it there's just men, women, and girls in this country?

oh wait there's a boy

He's not really calling them out by portraying the vast majority of muslims in the world as just a small group with a jeep and some guns.

It's not just armed insurgents that treat women like animals

Not even pyramids of grain.
Maybe bombing Iraqi children could make him perk up though.

but that's not the reason given in the comic.

Those are the only ones who need to be called out.
This is the first time Marvel has shown a minority doing anything wrong in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fKAN8iNlIk

>It's not just armed insurgents that treat women like animals
In some countries it is. Afganistan was much better for women until the Taliban came.

there's not enough pages of this series printed to reach the image cap, i think you'll be okay

oh, it's getting dark. good.

There is nobdoy like that who has an ongoing right now. Which means there is nobody like that in the whole MU

So, what happens when they come back and the Champions aren't there?

That's not the point

I am enjoying the chemistry between Sam and Miles, even if Miles just inspires Sam to do stuff with his presence

Is that girl in panel 2 a Moloid spy?

some rapes, some beheddings, and some executions.

Meanwhile, Sam Wilson is whining about race relations as he watches gay wrestling. Great work, Captain America 5.

Why would God strike from below

If they deaged him back then he isn't a pedo.

What the fuck is he wearing?

nah. that which is conducted in closed tents between women is not the business of men

ok, that was good. I really hate to say it, but that was a good page.

one thing though: they're going to let the guy go, it seems. what's going to happen when he comes back?
this actually could be good if Waid bothers to follow up the plot thread.

Oh shut up, Cho. Herc did most of the work.

I hope they die to save them from this book

>who'd never admit being beaten by a mere girl
Which is exactly while they'd "admit" being beaten by murikan satans who helped those whores in exchange for their souls.

because allah is a demon

>Didn't want to kiss a girl
>Just stroked a bunch of girl's tits whilst painting those c's on

That Miles and Sam actually had perverted thoughts for a second about Kamala kissing Vi is funny. Probably not what Waid intended, but still funny.

the girls are beaten, raped, and taken off to be baby factories. homegirl who spat on the guy? tortured to death.

if the Champions stay around and actually deal with the fallout, I will officially say "I was wrong, this is good". $5 says Waid doesn't do that, though.

I always hate "digging" scenes like this. Like, you can break up and loosen the rocks and dirt, but unless you have the means to vapourize them, the debris is still going to be there. You need to carry it back to the tunnel's entrance in order to actually make any progress.

It makes as much sense as reaching back, grabbing yourself by the shirt collar and lifting yourself up off the ground by it. I get why it might intuitively seem like it might work, but a moment's consideration reveals it as impossible nonsense.

Yeah, they'd tell everyone that the Americans sent their demonic Hulk after them.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Are they really letting them go and having the protectors leave after clearing out the baddies once? This kind of shit is why we couldn't make any headway in Iraq. You can't just leave a power vacuum, or the fuckers will rush back in angrier.

Remember to stay woke Sup Forums

Niice

Fuck you Sam

Sure, if the enemy general likes looking like a little bitch. This sort of thing requires the cleansing of at least one village to save face.

no you fuck off Hank, cyclops is GOAT

that's why I'm defending him?

>MisterMinor
>Says he's at least 20
I don't think he knows what a minor is.

punch dimension can grind the debris into fine powder

though that carries its own issues

HURRAY!

it means he likes little girls

>I liked the first two issues
Why?

>MisterMinor
>misdemeanor
pretty sure that's a pedo

they're all dead when those terrorists come back

Kamala you're such a killjoy.

>dat recycling
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87373139/

Because it just wasn't gross enough the *first* time Chulk ate viv's face ...

that's it, Champions are dead. Series over, bye bye

how old is cyclops supposed to be in this ?

oh look at mister moneybags over here with his "why recycle pages instead of making new ones" attitude

Girls kissing girls is lewd

And Kamala is not for lewd

She's not even usually like that. Waid really doesn't seem to get Kamala's personality at all.

Where the fuck is Del?

So Waid wrote in a happy ending after all.

10/10

RIP in spaghetti
Never Forgetti

So those Muslim girls are fucking dead right? There's no way after the Champions left they didnt get fucking destroyed.

Does anyone have the "that must have been one winy ass spider" page? I think it was the Luke Cage era New Avengers.

Same age as everyone else.

So Waid is just going to end every chapter on a silly cliffhanger that means nothing and probably won't effect the next chapter in a hope to keep readers?