/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General mods be pruning edition

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination

MUSIC
>Requiem in D Minor by Mozart III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa dies illa (choir)
>Sacrificial Procession by James Horner

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=52
theplazany.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Swing_(painting)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
webpagetest.org/result/160909_M2_9Z5/1/details/#waterfall_view_step1
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_1GGrjuOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the white dragon society you dilbert.

go on

clinton library

Not even GLP believes this shit

We should team up or at least keep up with the ARFcom thread, they have made some great contributions.

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=52

That was taken at a hotel somewhere as I recall... Anyone got the name? I cant find it atm :/

What's the significance of the painting in the background?

The Plaza Hotel

The Swing

it's been referenced several times in the posters and FB posts

just think about this...

The a mod of the subreddit:

>was the the first to find a bill

>created the sub

>has a twitter account with an identical username saying how much he loves Richard Dawkins who is quoted on the bill, "Dance to your DNA"

>Also has strong anti government leanings on said twitter account

>Was once an active poster and mod of another sub dealing with ARG answers and other ARG's.

>Had an avatar that was the logo of another prominent ARG

>Claims to not understand what ARG means.

>Responds to accusations of being involved with faggy Latin phrases and pointing out "logical fallacies" proving he has the level of autism to waste the time to make this.

>Shortly after he is outed "Mr. Teeth" posts on Facebook again claming he is specifically not said autist.

Do I need to go on? If you read his posts when he gets upset you can tell he's being defensive. If you read back through his older posts he seems to have a lot ideas about what badselfeater is and isn't.

That guy is clearly heavily involved. He might not have designed the bills but he knows its bullshit. Someone printed them and mailed them to other reddit faggots around the country and they dispersed them. Its a reddit user created ARG.

Way to go you got duped by reddit.

It is not correcting the record to say that this is spam bullshit marketing.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, psychotic, miserable witch that should never be President. She is guilty of much more than what this little marketing scheme is hinting at.

That doesn't mean that this badselfeater thing isn't fake and isn't a marketing scheme. You're really ruining the entire idea of looking into legitimate conspiracies on pol, by making a fake one.

Great if people know they're just having fun and playing a game with this, but please know you have very few engaged people and you really are not actually tricking everyone into thinking this is real.

I hope you got paid up front for this because it will not get a lot of viewership once the clock does count down and we do see the product we were being marketed towards. Half of the users and commenters are just you, the creator, talking to yourself to try to start a dialogue.

Thanks!

That would be easier if their forum was better organised.

theplazany.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Swing_(painting)

>There are a number of copies, none by Fragonard.
>one once owned by Edmond James de Rothschild,[6] slightly different from the original; the lady's dress is blue, not pink[7]

NIGGER GET OUT!

This is so obvious... And mainly, when the creators fight back to this post and say that this is shilling, just remember that this Sup Forums and you can play your marketing game/ARG on another sub and no one is going to care to call you out for it.

he wasn't the first to find the bill

I know what it's called, but why are they focusing on it so much?

McMullen is behind it all, it will be a leak that hurts both Trump and Clinton.

>What's the significance of the painting in the background?

It's a semi-erotic painting where a man is pushing a lady on a swing and he falls over. The painting portrays the moment when he catches a glimpse up her dress.

Lewd.

>Rothschild
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250

>just think about this...

>The a mod of the subreddit:

>was the the first to find a bill
There appear to be earlier references. See other threads.

>created the sub
K. As an experienced redditor, makes sense

>has a twitter account with an identical username saying how much he loves Richard Dawkins who is quoted on the bill, "Dance to your DNA"

Dawkins fanboyism is not uncommon.

>Also has strong anti government leanings on said twitter account

Also not uncommon

>Was once an active poster and mod of another sub dealing with ARG answers and other ARG's.

Which would explain why he recognized the bill as something worth sharing

>Had an avatar that was the logo of another prominent ARG
K. So he likes args,

>Claims to not understand what ARG means.
Er? Didnt see that

>Responds to accusations of being involved with faggy Latin phrases and pointing out "logical fallacies" proving he has the level of autism to waste the time to make this.

Sperglord, right

>Shortly after he is outed "Mr. Teeth" posts on Facebook again claming he is specifically not said autist.
MrTeeth fb was getting a lot of accusations too (and prbly more privately) hardly surprising

I think this relates to the conspiracy somehow but we just need more evidence...

Does anyone else have supporting evidence they can post here?

I'm with you and skeptical as well, but if it turns out to be something, we want to be here for it.

There has been a lot of good reasoning on why it couldn't be some marketing stunt, for one, it isn't working. There is really only a handful of people talking about it.

If anything, it is getting us to look into things, and do research, and to that extent it is productive even if it turns out to be nothing. It's more productive than the kek threads and they stayed up, but thanks for shilling.

>Stupid tinfoil faggot who thinks he has all da answers thinks he's contributing something to humanity with his garbage pseudo-art, because posting 100 "TRUMP IS A KIKE HIS DAUGHTER IS JEEWWWISSHH HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL!!!!!!!" threads a day wasn't effective

sage and report

>getting us to look into things
It's like how when the guy posted saying he worked for the FBI. That could very well have been completely fake and gay, but it started up the /cfg/, which has found tons of shady shit.

Great Regan's ghost!
I've found another clue!

it's a marketing ploy by some edgy 'artist'

There's a picture of Trump and Hillary standing in front of that painting, which is presumed to be owned by one of the Rothschild... Maybe it's being used to tie all of them together?

That might mean there is some merit to it then

Thank you.

very poor website for a professional marketing stunt as well:

webpagetest.org/result/160909_M2_9Z5/1/details/#waterfall_view_step1

Its an unprofessional marketing stunt made by reddit faggots.

Where have people been finding the notes?

Maybe your mother shouldn't have drank as much when she was pregnant.

Wow, you couldn't be less boring and transparent. At this point it's just fun to point out to you how obvious your meant-to-be-secretive-commenting is. You have about fifteen people on all of Sup Forums actually engaged in thinking there's something legitimately mysterious here... And Sup Forums is literally begging for a conspiracies and happenings to look into.

Nigger get out.

What kind of person perpetuates a fake conspiracy when they know it's a fake conspiracy? This is pathetic, please take this game to another sub... All Badselfeater posts should be banned from Sup Forums to be honest.

Alaska, Georgia, Texas, Connecticut, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Florida, New Jersey, Indiana, and Wisconsin as far as I know. So far only in the US and only those states.

All the stuff on the note is bible prophesy.
Whether you believe in the bible or no
that's what is on the note.
the main message is matt 25 : 45 the final judgement.

Daily reminder that this is a shitty promotional ARG

Badshiteater shills will attack this fervently

I've found some more compelling evidence.

>"It's just marketing"
>"Saged this thread"
>"Stop these roleplaying threads"
>"It's for American Horror Story"
>"It's probably fake guys"
>"It's not real money guys, just normal paper"
>"It's just for a movie"
>"Go back to /x/ faggots"

IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE IT MEANS THE PERSON MAKING THE POST IS A SHILL DEDICATED ON SILENCING BadSelfEater GENERAL.

Saw this today, might lead you somewhere

Thread probably would have died without you guys bumping,

Like I said, I'm skeptical as well, i'm just curious. I know these things are usually letdowns, I started calling out the original reddit poster on here after looking through his history and involvement in DNBHL, and that shit has hurt BSEs credibility.

I'd just like to get to the bottom of it, with actual evidence.

Looks like marketing scheme to me, though the notes look great.

However pls enlighten me:

What the fuck do you mean by ARG?

Just mind your own business will you? Its not *your* kind of conspiracy, so it must go.
I've had several fascinating insights into thebworld as a result of this process.... not ones they intended perhaps, but its been useful as a process.

You're goddamn right because

THIS IS THE GAYEST SHIT IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD AND IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE YOU GARGANTUAN FAGGOT LEAF.

ARG-alternate reality game

Basically larping tier

then go and let the thread die

>Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country

Source? Proof? Saged for advertising.

crumpled up on the ground, on shelves at shops like target, at libraries, etc

How about we not use a known CIA op as a bellwether on anything

The thread can't die because the creators keep bumping it themselves. Telling the people that are pointing out what is obviously fake on Sup Forums to go somewhere else is wrong. Your fake marketing game is what needs to go somewhere else and it actually needs to go to another sub.

>it's a marketing ploy by some edgy 'artist'
This. They're capitalizing on the election hype and peoples lack of understanding of symbols to gain fame and recognition, Banksy-style

Pretty smart move tbqh

No it's not just that it's not *my* kind of conspiracy that makes me think it should go.

It's that this is a fake conspiracy that is marketed spam and that's why it shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

you're sounding like a clinton shill

it's connected to clinton library and it belongs on Sup Forums. fuck off

It honestly would be a really smart move, like Banksy, if they had actually handled it in the right way and not made it so obvious it was fake.

If they had just started a thread about the bills and let the conversation go and let people look into it and the countdown and maybe thrown in a comment here and there to keep it alive then it would have potentially gone viral and worked.

They went wrong when they didn't try to give it a Banksy-style feel and instead flooded facebook, reddit and Sup Forums with over the top and obvious commenting by the creators to try to drum up conversation and keep things going.

Bestasseater

Fuck you nignog this has nothing to do with anything except reddit faggots and some faggot promoting his art

Hillary Clinton belongs in a jail cell... I believe that with all of my heart and there are plenty of amazingly truthful threads on this sub that prove that. This is not one of them. The small amount of things this is showing us about Clinton are redundant to what we already know and meant to also benefit the creators of this entire thing as a marketing scheme.

Kindly fuck off yourself and take your spam bullshit to another sub.

>youre not playing along so Ill call you a clinton shill, that'll show you hrumph

Jesus Christ look at you guys. Why are you putting so much effort into derailing this thread?

what effort?

Because the more people that can see that this is a fake marketing scheme that isn't actually giving us anything we don't know the better. And hopefully those people are then going to real threads on pol that aren't meant to be viral marketing and instead can actually discuss the fucked up things that Hillary has done.

>instead flooded facebook, reddit and Sup Forums with over the top and obvious commenting by the creators to try to drum up conversation and keep things going
You can't force viral. Sad!

If it is just an ARG or viral marketing, people are going to crucify them.

you have no evidence it's "viral marketing." it's not even viral. Sup Forums is one of 3 places discussing it

Negotiations between FED+ & Others.

Nope, it's not viral at all... There are like 50 people in the world that care about it. Doesn't mean it's not worth letting the creators know they fucked up and to stop spamming Sup Forums

Even the fact that the creators keep trying to combat us from saying it's fake the way that they do is making it obvious this is marketing. If this was a real conspiracy there would be no one trying to actually call out the detractors. They'd ignore them and then people would stop doing it.

Unfortunately for you there aren't enough actual interested users on this sub to be able to trump the detractors or to ignore them so instead we keep getting met by the panic style refuting of the creators when we point out how fake this is.

Perhaps its about the nightly negrotiations between Tyrone and your mother?

If it's none of those things then it's an art project or a new political interest group. Big whoop.

marketing for what? and how was that 18 year old mlp faggot supposed to react?

>sub
You have to go back.

if this thread dies migrate to all of the Friday night winners here are getting pissy about a thread not about race or pedos

>people are going to crucify them
Oh shit they're going to complain on twitter and start a hashtag? THE HORROR!!!

People won't do shit, since most people are too busy to get caught up and care about this artist wannabe publicity stunt

they mean OP is a faggot

>on this sub
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>September 14 comes
>clinton foundation internal documents get leaked
>log on to my /r/pol account
>see "big deal! this was just a hacker publicity stunt. get out of here with this viral marketing crap"
>mfw

Well nigger,

I'd be willing to just let it go if pol just wasn't one of those places. You can go have a nice seat at the back of the bus in x.

BUT DON'T YOU GODDAMN DARE TOUCH MY WATER FOUNTAIN WITH YOUR GODDAMN BIG NIGGER LIPS OR SO HELP ME GOD ILL WHIP THE BLACK OFF YOU.

It's something related to the NSA cyber-weapons dump a month or two ago. There was mention of tools specifically designed to target banking institutions.

Screencap this post

>sub

please choke yourself to death

No its not you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_1GGrjuOc

GO BACK TO AFRICA

fuck off. I'm a Jew anyway

From a guy that found the pics on the poles:

>Weird happening of the night -- I take the wife out on the search. No luck. Walk her back to the original two posters. She takes some pics of the first and we move along the trail. What I assume was a homeless guy (Dirty sneakers, dirty polo, shorts, & backpack) pops over one of the hills and says "God bless". I have no cash and don't want a hobo fight so I give a wave and say thank you as we walk away. The guy stands there and watches us. Says "God loves us all". Okay. Follows with "Especially us" and hops over a hill. Seemed weirder the more I thought about it. Quickly grabbed cash from the car and tried to track him down, give him a five, & ask if he knew about the red door. Couldn't find him. Probably just a bum, but damn.

ask him where the second poster was

What's up with the red door? This is the first I've heard of it.

Notice something guys?

a photo of a poster on a door was posted on the facebook

had beezlebub as a fly

and that filthy hobo...

was Albert Einstein

Playboy bunny?

>The photos were released by the Clinton Presidential Library after a Freedom of Information Act request from Politico, which published the photos.
what are the fucking chances

>If this was a real conspiracy there would be no one trying to actually call out the detractors
there would be detractors to true conspiracy theories
>sub
oh no

maybe the mods are pruning because they're sick of your marketing here. who makes a spoopy domain months before dropping some IMPORTANT information