Star Trek Discovery Cast Takes a Knee in Premiere Night Protest

>ew.com/tv/2017/09/25/star-trek-discovery-sonequa-takes-knee/

>Star Trek: Discovery star Sonequa Martin-Green pointedly kneeled for an Instagram post along with the CBS show’s executive producer Akiva Goldsman and several other members of the cast (such as Anthony Rapp, Michelle Yeoh, Mary Wiseman, Mary Chieffo and Shazad Latif). The image included the hashtags #StarTrekDiscovery #takeaknee. The post went live a few hours after the world premiere of Discovery on CBS.

>Later, Martin-Green added: “Thank you. All of you. CBS, writers, producers, directors, crew and cast. For your gifts and fervor. And thank you, those watching. For tuning in. For your passion, support, and love. I. Do. NOT take it lightly. I thank God for you. And I’m excited to take this journey with you.”

>Previously Discovery made some waves after the show’s producer Aaron Harberts discussed with EW the political allegory being explored in the show’s first season storyline, noting the writing process “began as a commentary on our own divided nation — in terms of Trump supporters and non-Trump supporters …The Klingons are going to help us really look at certain sides of ourselves and our country. Isolationism is a big theme. Racial purity is a big theme.

Cringe

Liberals pandering to each other

50th time today

Pathetic

Sage & hide

>REEEEEEE WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PUT POLITICS IN EVERYTHING?

What happened to the black power salute? It looked way cooler than taking a knee.

Why are liberals so pathetic and dishonest

We need a plague

So brave. So inspirational. So moving.

What are they protesting again?

Can't wait for this shit to bomb.

Reminder that those overly-political episodes were the most on-the-nose, and worst episode of TOS.

>it's anodduh Kirk goes to the natives and talks to them about freedom episode
JUST

Btw, this show sucks!! SUCKS!

>Le smug uppity liberal face

They should do one where Democrats get cuckolded by evil Klingon Republicans.

You know, since it reflects America's current situation and is topical.

>le hurt conservative anus

>America
>Police
>White people
>Trump
>Capitalism
>Tradition
>Values

It's just another excuse for the cultural Marxists to be subversive.

what's it like being friends with niggers and faggots?

aren't most star trek fans proven pedos?

Nigger

This is what Fox news actually tells people, and this is what retards actually believe.

>prayer is a protest
this is what marxists actually believe.

What are they protesting?

Fox News is anti-Trump broski. What the fuck are you watching?

>literally bowing before Trump like he's God

I didn't think the left could get any dumber after they botched the election, but this officially takes the cake.

lmao I'm pirating anyway

>samefagging this hard

you wish, subhuman scum

Nope. Stupid nigger.

>your mind on right-wing ideology

>naming it "Capture" in an attempt to pass it of as legit
Hey!

For people asking what the knee is about, Kaepernick said in his press conference after he started the movement;

>“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way

It is about flag and country.

Holy shit you're one dumb nig. That's what it automatically names an image when you use the Windows snipping tool you fucking retard.

So it's not a sock puppeting libtard replying to his own post, you're genuinely butthurt?

>denial

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

In what way are black people oppressed? Last I checked, the average football game half has about 100 black people all making 700k upwards of tens of millions of dollars to play a game. What other country is giving black people this opportunity? Is he also aware that there's currently 40 million people still in slavery on this planet and not one of them lives in America?

Studies have shown that police are less likely to pull a gun on a black person because they don't want to be labeled racist by the media. More white people are killed by police every year on average than black people.

it's worthless. they honestly believe there's some sort of systematic oppressive conspiracy against them
>muh fuggen wypipo y dey always finna stop us from slangin dope

Not to mention native Americans were fucked over in the long run way worse than blacks were.

Even as slaves black people had it better in America than they would have if they were kept in Africa. They would have been slaves there too, just under ruthless warlords.

You're basing this on?

Reading history books. Who do you think was selling the slaves to America?

Can you name one that says blacks were better off as slaves in America than in their native lands?

I don't read history books for opinions.