Death of Hawkman #3 Storytime

This could be better only if it had J'onn because of bad guy, really.

Chin up, Adam. It's just some greenskin.

Something something Hawkman something mace.

I bet he used card instead of key.

I'm not familiar with post flashpoint hawkman. Does he still get reincarnated? and wheres hawkgirl?

Space cop, no reincarnation, no Hawkgirl. There was Shayera but she hated him because she thought he killed her father or something and can't remember did she survive his book.

Hawkgirl is on a cover for a future issue

This book has been more enjoyable than I was expecting

Is she now? Care to post link?
And yeah. It's pretty simple plot and nice characterizations so nothing wrong so far.

Also, Katar should've picked his girl better.

I like how Alanna is a chocolate goddess now.

Wingmode ON!

I kinda want Katar to have the magic roots, star crossed lovers with shayeera is much better than alien princess with sexual tension

Yep, I liked it all the way to Justice League United.
Oh, snap! Wonder is that Shayera or someone else. You're never sure with Hawkpeople.

There are people who literally hate that origin because "it's not relatable".
I'm dead serious.
I'm fine with either. As long as I have Winged Wonder beating the fuck out of everyone with his mace.

>flying taxi
We Fifth Element now.

Is it only me or Thanagar here looks so... Earthy.

Are Thanagarians all humanoids now? There used to be lizard people

It's big bad, gentlemen.

I love that he puts a shirt on only to dramatically shred it off a couple pages later

She looks like Kendra but I think it's meant to be Shayera

Agreed

Yep, only humanoids with/without wings are show in New 52. I may be wrong, so take it as you want.

Most of them are humanoid, the lizard people are part of a lower class

>how I got this muscular figure with one weird treatment
It's not like he loves clothes, anyway.
Mhm... then she'll probably Hawkwoman.

>Yep, I liked it all the way to Justice League United.
It's a shame that this book is ignoring most of what that book actually established like Alanna being raised on Earth and not having contact with Rann until recently. Or Alanna and Adam being forced apart by the Zeta Beams, and Alanna taking his place on the JLU when they switched places

Why are they killing Hawkman?

What is your endgame, Despero?

Probably for some reveal that he was Carter Hall all along, because they can't leave well enough alone.

It's not like anyone else mentions JLU.
I blame Lemire.

JLU was kinda bad so I don't mind

Kral best boy.
A lot bad. LoSH killed that book completely.

Oh fuck thats pretty good, didnt think of that

It won't be Lobo to come to collect bounty, right?

I don't think so, he would have been on a cover or something if he was

I like this mini series so far. Thanks for storytiming.

Yeah, I know. I was just making a funny.
He'll be busy with League and Skwad soon enough. I hope we'll get to see some cosmic characters we didn't see for a while as bounty hunters.

hawkbump

Thanks for the storytime OP.
Has Hawkgirl always been so hot?

Yep. Both of them look like they do nothing but lift whole day.

Yes, Hawkgirls and Hawkwomen are always sexy

Nice

As I recall, Thanagar was a pretty segregated society. Lizard people and other alien races are all descendants of races that were conquered and brought back to Thanagar as slaves in the distant past. Hawkpeople are the original Thanagarians and hold themselves above the other Thanagarians. So they could write it off as this story taking place in a city that's primarily populated by humanoids.

Wait, so hawky's wings are natural now? Or are they some ultra tech that hides in bones or some bullshit?

So basically Desparo is mind controlling all of Raan and making everyone angry as fuck, while at the same time he's liberating his home planet? I didn't read any nu52 stuff with him in it, can he do that?

He took Nth Metal bath.
Yep. Since I don't know many DC telepaths, I'd say he's probably strongest.
He's also villain of first JLA issue. Sadly, he never got recognition for his OG status.

Is that Kendra?

It's definitely Kendra's costume and helmet and pretty much her entire design. But I don't think she ever had much involvement with the Thanagarian side of the Hawk characters. Maybe they're trying to merge the Hawk females into a single version. Kendra's look with Shayera's origin and personality?

Have to wait until the issue comes out I guess.

Yeah Kendra only met Shayera once iirc and she never met Katar

>mr fuschia
>coloured red by colourist

More like the book was already kill and Lemire wanted to write Legion so he said fuck it and killed the book even more. All for a pretty mediocre Legion story...

L.E.G.I.O.N. gets to collect the bounty and slap some sense into every involved party.

I'd orgasm if that were the case

Me too. Would be a bit more effective than Adam and Hawky too, though I guess the League would disapprove of the whole "killing warmongers who are trying to fuck up at least 2-3 planets".