Cinematic universe

Why am I more excited for this than next year's marvel films? Films shouldn't take themselves too seriously, but that GOTG felt like a cringy parody, this is coming from a marvel fan

youtu.be/AntcyqJ6brc

Thoughts on this film?

>this is coming from a marvel fan

Sure it is.

>another Transformers by Michael Bay
>Why am I more excited for this than [whatever]
You're an idiot, that's why.

>talks about next year's Marvel films
>links Transformers trailer

Am I the only one who likes Megatron's new design?
Am I the only one who thinks the new movie should have a Megatron redemption arc?

>tfw you WANT these movies to be good when you see the trailer
>tfw Every. Single. Time. you are massively disappointed

>Why am I more excited for this than next year's marvel films
Because you're a contrarian goddamn idiot falling for trailer hype for BAYFORMERS of all things.

Megatron is THE LAST KNIGHT, my man.

>le I am like totally a X fan (my opinion carries more weight because of that BTW) trust me

No argument huh? Fucking faggot

>all 4 transformers movies have been utter shit
>5 will still make a ton at the box office
fucking americans man

Jokes on you, I haven't seen another one of these since the second one

>fucking chinese man
Fixed

The writing is just sooo poor for these movies, that many people consider those who like them to have bad/poor taste (which for them translates into idiot). They are poorly written, there is no way arguing around that. Story is simply important to some people and they cant stand poorly written things.

There are also those that would argue the atheistic, directing, and acting are also poor. But lets forget about those, because as I mentioned above, its poorly written, and a lot of people just cant get around that.

So which ethnic stereotype is Bay going to run into the ground this time, taking all bets!

Oh, sorry for calling you a faggot
Good arguments

that song was picked on purpose, right?

I mean there's no way they don't know, right?

Because you have an axe to grind with Marvel of questionable sincerity, while heaping praise on the Transformers movies lets you express your unique snowflakeness in an even more succinct fashion

I saw lines for the first one n fucking Madrid, as well as lines at McDonalds.
You eurofags need to stop buying into your own bullshit about yourselves. It is embarrassing.

I'm not the guy that you called faggot, just some user. But either way, these movies are bad and you should feel bad for supporting them (you can like trash but when you support trash (note I didnt say liking it, I said supporting it).

>Why am I more excited for this than next year's marvel films?
>watch trailer

Because you've got brain damage. That looks as bad as all the other movies.

My bet is some asian culture. Or maybe he'll fall back to the streotypical movie black guy again; it's what he does best.

Christ, why do people STILL give their money to Bay? He's a hack!
And come on, I know Sir Hopkins will do any role for a paycheck, but I thought even he wouldn't go for a Bay film.

Only one Brainerd here is YOU

Bay needs to change to producer, find a new director, and move on to the Beast Wars franchise already

>4 terrible clusterfuck movies
>People are still going to watch this one and pay money

I didn't know Transformers fans were gimps.

Of course you saw lines at McDonald's, if there's no line it means there are too many employees (in terms of money efficiency).

The first one really wasn't that bad, in terms of things to come.

I haven;t watch the third movie or anything after it.

Is shia even in these movies anymore?

>these movies are just dumb fun, just turn off your brain
>A third of the 2nd film is just dicking around the desert doing nothing

Wow how fun

Because even if it turns out horrible, at least it will be genuine. I will take genuine crap over artificial mediocrity every day.

>The Bayformers are genuine and not artificial

I like them because I like stupid action movies.

Sometimes I just want to turn off my brain and watch giant robots beat the shit out of each other.

>Sometimes I just want to turn off my brain and watch giant robots beat the shit out of each other.
That's what I want too. Unfortunately, like a good 2/3 of these movies are following humans I don't give a shit about around

Maybe the writing will be better for this film. The writers they've had for the previous films have gone, and the plot for this one was created by a room of talented writers.

>the board that defends capeshit trying to shit on Transformers

reminder that those movies all have better villains than any Marvel movie ever made

You remember a villain from these besides Megatron and Fallen?

>Why am I more excited for this than next year's marvel films?
Because we haven't gotten a trailer yet.

>Because even if it turns out horrible, at least it will be genuine. I will take genuine crap over artificial mediocrity every day.

LOOOL WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN!

Your mom turned her brain off when giving birth to you.

i bet the moped autobot is going to have a stupid exaggerated italian accent

it's hanging out with little kids, and bay is a retard, so it will happen

NO OPTIMUS

They got rid of him after the third.