Will he kill himself?

dailydot.com/upstream/aint-it-cool-news-quit-sexual-assault-harry-knowles/

Other urls found in this thread:

aintitcool.com/node/30606
youtu.be/sHrHHOkQH04?t=57s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he physically capable of killing himself? Through a method other than diabetes that is.

as someone who also wants to grope asian women I can relate to this ginger ogre's situation

>your life can be ruined by a woman saying you did something 15 years ago with absolutely no proof
This is more horrifying than anything Kafka could have come up with

if a hideous fat dude tries to pick up chicks, it's harassment. if an attractive dude does the exact same thing in picking up chicks, it's perfectly acceptable.

Honestly, if I looked like that, it would be a miracle if I hadn't already killed myself.

this, he's to fucking fat. he'll have to call a guy

nice impression of an /r9k/ virgin desu

Read his Blade 2 review and tell me he isn't a sex pervert. I'll wait.

He just has to eat one wafer thin mint and he's set.

It's astonishing to me that thanks to some perfect confluence of events, this ginger goblin ended up being one of the most influential figures in the film industry for a decade straight.

Anyone who remembers the heyday of AICN will likely remember just how much Hollywood went out of their way to appease biscuit boy and his staff, their site coming out against a film was like the kiss of death in the early 2000's.

You know he's married right? How...on Earth...

Pretty sure he became a millionaire off the back of AICN.

Is GRRM his nanny??

he's like a low rent Larry Flint

This cunt looks like the last dwemer from morrowind

lol, you gave me a flashback bro.

innocent as bill cosby. people trying to take another black man down. shame.

underrated

they flown him in a learjet for private screenings and Swordfish pretty much plugged his site. Early 2000s were a shit

My thoughts exactly.

The responses from people leaving the site based entirely on allegations is so weird to me.

He looks like a fucking troll who lives under a bridge. How did he become relevant anyway? I'm not really familiar with his legacy. I know he reviewed movies with Ebert for one episode.

Just read his review. I thought it was funny but I am assuming he is aiming for a male audience of his site and trying to cause controversy. There was also a disclaimer.

It's true though. Not saying fatty didn't rape anyone, I have no idea. But the same behavior would be interpreted two different depening on if the guy is attractive or not.

It's why some of tech executives/ceos now have "don't be alone in room with a woman" rule.

>Celebrity programmer Eric S. Raymond has aired a theory that feminist activists are trying to find a way to lay false sexual assault claims against male leaders of the open source community.

>The short version is: if you are any kind of open-source leader or senior figure who is male, do not be alone with any female, ever, at a technical conference. Try to avoid even being alone, ever, because there is a chance that a 'women in tech' advocacy group is going to try to collect your scalp.

he had a popular movie review website back before wordpress and tumblr

It looks like it hasn't been updated since before woodpress and tumblr.

Holy shit are you serious?

Fuck man, being famous sucks ass. I couldn't handle that shit I'd be paranoid as fuck.

>Being a slothful, disgusting piece of shit is more intelligent than being sexually attractive

I feel like this is going to end up going full 50's sci-fi, influential men are going be accompanied 24/7 by some highly-trained and licensed mentat/fair witness-type individual to ensure they can't be taken down by crazed feminists making things up about them.

And glass wall offices.

Its all connected people! wake up!

But you will lose to "25 years ago whe you where nothing you touch my finger when you pass me the coffe on starbucks where you work, thats rape"

He blatantly took the money and ran on a Kickstarter too if I remember right

Why are these people treating an accusation as if it's something that 100% happened?

Do we really live in a society now where any woman who cries wolf about any sexual misconduct has to be believed without any evidence?

Or is it just because he's a creepy fat dude and people are readily willing to believe it without much convincing?

Can someone explain this to me because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

>took the money and ran
>ran

now I know you're lying

I think it's clear that it's important for wealthy and powerful men to take precautions against being falsely accused of sexual misconduct. However, I don't understand where Raymond's coming from. Is he trying to argue that feminists are paid off by closed source corporations to destroy the open source movement? Or that feminists have some reason to dislike open source software? I mean, from what I understand Raymond is pretty much a crank, so I wouldn't be surprised if he went off the rails a bit into poorly supported conspiracy theories.

It's so they can sue for money and/or get a big fat settlement. Also it has the added benefit of destroying the career of someone you don't like.

he's a creepy fat dude AND he has a shit personality, so a lot of people don't like him. Some roastie is trying to bring him down and that's just a catalyst for everyone to finally start shitting on him

Well there's two possibilities in that case.

1) Boy-who-cried-wolf scenario where enough of these "long ago in the distant past" allegations are disproven that people outright stop believing women when they make such accusations (leading to women with an agenda in turn fucking over other women with legitimate complaints in the process)
2) In the not-too-distant future anyone with any kind of ambition in life will employ an adjutant from their teens onwards

I was made to understand that many people have witnessed him engaging in questionable/creepy interaction with women. Not to mention his creepy (and shitty) writing. No one was surprised this happened.

AICN was a huge "right place, right time" kind of thing. It served an audience that hadn't really been serviced, and in a way nobody else was in the mid 1990's.

it's even sadder, they have the delusional hope that by falsely accusing men in power they can push forth their agendas and promulgate the idea that tech is sexist and must be purged of all wrongthink. They tried the exact same thing with Linus, the fella who is in charge of the Linux project. They want control, for what ends god only knows

in before go back to Sup Forums look this shit up for yourself

Has letting men get away with little microaggresions just completely escaped the female world or what? My mom was hot and got her butt pinched and didn't need to report every pinch to the cops. Slap the guy and move on. I mean this old fat sad nerd just needed to touch a fresh ass or whatever it was and decided to pinch one.

Is it so worth it to destroy someones life or even send them to prison especially if they are decrepit like this guy?

There is no long lasting harm, what would be so bad about letting it slide just once?

Are you pol/MRA turds really so broken brained that you're now going to defend the honor of HARRY KNOWLES to keep up your contrarian shit?

This is the least surprising "guy is a fucking creep" revelation ever. If he wasn't an immobile Dalek he'd be on watch-lists.

ITT: anons making every excuse not to believe someone who looks like Harry Knowles would be shitty to women

all of you guys screeching about false rape accusations realize that no women even know you exist, right?

are you triggered or something? I don't give two fucks about Knowles. I was just explaining why people are ok with unsubstantiated allegations. If you got collaborative testimony to prove that he actually did it, share it.

Maybe, but I don't see what open source specifically has to do with anything.

reminds me of the scene from Rome when Pullo stood trial for murder, and the prosecutor said something like - I don't need to show you proof that he's a murder... just LOOK at him.

>"Creepy fat dude"
>"Shit personality"
>"People don't like him"

Not who you're replying to but I'd hardly call that "defending his honour". Basically nobody in the industry likes Knowles, but his influence has largely protected him from approbation - he's acted like a piece of shit for most of his (what I will mockingly refer to as a) career and now people are lining up to kick him on the way down.

That said, his personality and appearance have no bearing on blindly believing accusations against him with no evidence or supporting testimony. Imagine if it was you in this position.

>have a trusted man in the room before you bring in roastie
>roastie waits a few months
>they BOTH gangraped me!

>Teaching my sister the ins and outs of AICN for take-over. I feel she's doing a great job, while I step away.

A big fat negress pinched my ass once. Am I a sexual assault survivor?

>i have a disability, I need a wheelchair
>no, you're just a fucking fatass. eat some salad you disgusting pig

A few years ago I was in seriously good shape, hit the gym regularly. In the space of one summer:

>Had women stopping cars and whistling at me as I walked to the gym
>Woman grabbed my ass in a supermarket
>Woman grabbed my CROTCH in a magazine shop
>Multiple women start grinding against me at a bar
>Group of black women blocked my path and demanded to feel my arms

Obviously the default response to a man complaining about this sort of thing is "hahaha faggot", but really that's a massive double standard. Actual, legit sexual assault is somehow fine when it's women doing it.

Kill yourself samefag

I haven't kept up with Knowles in quite awhile. Did he ever get on the virtue-signaling "male feminist" bandwagon in recent years like Faraci did?

I think the only solution is to hire a fabulously gay personal servant

If Linus was caught up in the honeytrap they had set for him we'd all be calling for his head the same way people are calling for the ginger nuts It's all Listen and Believe.
Knowles looks like a creepy sex pervert but that does not mean he is one. Everyone wants to jump to conclusions but perhaps there is more going on behind the scenes than we are aware of.
All we have to go on at the moment is he said she said, that is not enough evidence to throw someone to the wolves.

What I want to know is how this man was able to sexually assault a woman when he can’t even reach or see his own penis?

Isn’t that the question of the day.

Open source is just a boys club that needs to be busted up in the eyes of man hating feminists and one that doesn't have a corporate HR department to do it for them. I mean it's not like "people who play video games, tabletop games and read comic books" were some great and powerful institution holding a glass ceiling over women.

I'd feel molested if he even looked in my general direction, and I'm not even a woman

He would roll up behind women in his wheelchair and then bump them so that they would fall into his lap and onto his erect penis.

Did this to a lot of women over the years.

Post pics haha

>come here, user.
>sit on my wheelchair with me and watch movies

It's actually pretty sad there's never been much Knowles shitposting over the years, the guy is a fucking goldmine.

Roasties out in full force.

The brightest stars burn out the fastest, we're just post about the Blade 2, Charlies Angels and Heroes reviews and be done, they can't really be topped.

i dunno about a conspiracy but i work in the vg industry and the eggshells you have to walk on around women are real. i'm not talking about socially retarded dorks having to reel in their rape jokes but just normal everyday shit being taken the wrong way leading to your career over and reputation irreparably damaged for life. we have turned down hires because someone "heard something" about inappropriate behavior toward women and my guess is we're all afraid to ask where they heard it from because if it's seen as casting doubt we'll be who they hear something about next, so awesome people get vetoed. we had an incident where a guy here sent an office email to a half dozen ppl that was a like 20 second clip of the masturbating bear from conan obrien (there was context for this) and soon after we find out hes in serious shit because it was construed as a threatening come on. it was the one woman who was included in the cc. he was able to be vindicated because of said context and the fact he'd sent it to several more people but they still beat him up over it pretty bad. from then on until he left he'd only talk work and went from being pretty cool to just monosyllabic. i've begun to do the same because i feel i can't afford not to. seriously, going to work is suffocating and that's not a word i choose to be flowery, it's fucking terrifying and i think we probably have a much more chill environment than others. i want to die or switch to installing toilets or something

Yes, he has been for some time now.

Women are trash. Gotta build those muscles for your 2D waifu.

Hahahaha!

JUST

Boy aren't we lucky to have female coworkers!

>”MMMm you’re fingers are wet. Enjoy!
WHat did he mean by this?

>LAW AND ORDER: ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE SEX CRIMES UNIT

Why hire women at all if they're this much of a hazard? Are these the lengths people will go to for signaling?

They have to hire women. It's illegal not to.

they don't think it be like it is but it do

"Status" and money (back in the day).
That woman is even more disgusting than Harry.

The Austin/Alamo scene is a very tightly sealed bubble
and had a lot of Hollywood access and privilege associated
with it back in the day (think oif the insanity and worship around
guys like Tarrantino). Everyone in it is an aggressive self promoter
and scenester.

No doubt Harry did what he's been accused of, but like Cosby,
the women are also complete trash who kept their mouths shut
because playing along served their purposes.

I'd happily see Harry go down and take the Austin scene down with him.

>Anyway - I've got a moral quandry about the show. Hayden Panettiere, born August 21, 1989, now 17 (legal in Texas, which is important, because her character is in Odessa, Texas) as the character, Claire Bennett. She's adorably cute, constantly in her cheerleader uniform. Ok - now never mind that she fulfills the underage cheerleading limber blond virginal demographic. That's pretty delicious. But they gave her the ability to regenerate and resuscitate from any and all injuries.

>This power has decided to manifest itself before she's lost her virginity. Which means - everytime she has sex, she's a virgin as her hymen will repair itself. Meaning that everytime she's fucked, its like she's being fucked for the very first time

aintitcool.com/node/30606

Wtf

>using MRA and Doctor Who references to make your retarded point
It's tumblr all right

I remember when I first heard of the Alamo Drafthouse and it sounded super cool. Now whenever I hear of them, they're doing some SJW virtue signaling, or raping somebody.

Nah.

WHAT THE FUCK

The signs were all there.

"The Sup Forumstard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sup Forums and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I'm surprised he can even move enough to touch a woman.

Except there are very girls in any form of athletics who don't break their hymen just from physical activity.

Not that he'd know anything about physical activity. HEYOO.

I hope so, and I hope he takes Moriarty with him.

Moriarty is currently on twitter doing the;

>WE MUST LISTEN AND BELIEVE

>THE IMPORTANT THING IS THE CONVERSATION

>MY CONDEMNING KNOWLES NOW, LONG AFTER HE'S NO USE TO ME AND DAMAGED GOODS, ACTUALLY MAKES ME THE HERO

>YOU KNOW WHO THE REAL SCUMBAGS ARE? THE PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE ME AND HARRY AND DEVIN, BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE VICTIMS, THEY JUST WANT TO REMIND PEOPLE WE'RE VILE, HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLES

Anyway, has the chick named the "Pig On A Spit" director yet?

When you take something with fantastical elements and really break it down it ceases to be what it was intended.

Hiro starring at a clock at work (for hours? months/years?), and it seems like the hand of the clock skipped a beat; the literal madmad believes he's stopped time, he gets so excited, it's magical

Too much
>why didn't hiro use the speed force to instantly teleport the ring just like how wizards poop haha
and the whole concept just goes off the rails

One of the """"victims"""" said the wife partook of his perversions.

>Anyway, has the chick named the "Pig On A Spit" director yet?

No, and she won't, because she's a liar and anyone with real juice will hit her with a defamation suit for it.

All. Gone.

He lost everything in 2013 because it turned out he never paid his taxes.

He launched a kickstarter for a YouTube series, raised 200K, and then used the money to pay his taxes and buy an SUV.

Because if you were a woman who wanted to fake a sexual assault claim, wouldn't you go for someone besides the obese ginger cave troll wh hasn't been relevant in years? No money or attention is worth admitting that the person in OP's pic put his penis inside you.

the last time I saw him was in that movie fanboys damn what happened to him? at lest he was able to walk in the movie and he didn't look too bad then.

youtu.be/sHrHHOkQH04?t=57s

they've worked with him, so they've obviously seen this behavior firsthand. if they all perceived him as a saint, they'd stick up for him.

Had the first huge movie/"""geek""" related site on the internet that wasn't IMDB.

Had talkbacks, which were basically like Sup Forums/reddit before they existed.

His site got tons of actual, genuine leaked news and reviews and shit (he """reviewed""" - the guy can't write at all - Attack Of The Clones like two months before it was released).

He turned into an instant whore for celebrity pandering and money, became an instant figure of mockery.

Literally no one is surprised by these allegations, and everyone is enjoying seeing him and the rest of his shitty empire crumble, because he and all his cohorts, from Devin Faraci to Tim League to Jen Yamagottago to Patton Oswalt, are self righteous, hypocritical pieces of garbage.

Remember James Rolfe.