Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's such a fantastic cover.

was #8 storytimed? i dont remember it

also, hiro pls lift the size limit 4mb is to small

im sorry this page looks like shit, it was 5.1MB and didnt want to go down

I read it here, so yes, It was.

Man, I love how Grant is the most clueless piece of the bunch.

and that's all
it was some kind of comickino, like always

Oh shit, this is gonna end with "Moon Knight" dead for real, right?

Also, thanks for the storytime, dude!

Don't worry, user. It's alright. Keep posting.

Oh, nevermind. It has ended already. I'm a slowpoke.

This is still a great comic. Shame it'll be cancelled.

>Shame it'll be cancelled
what??

Good Joke, user! ...This IS a joke right?

It's a joke. It gets a relaunch, though. So I guess they're going to shift the creative team.

Are they trying to get a shitty creative team, but fail every time?

I don't know. I hope not. Really.

I mean, if that's what they want, I hope they fail miserably, again.

bump

Moon bump

Where are you getting this stuff from? What relaunch? Why come into a thread make stuff up?

I don't get you people.

Man, I was really losing the faith for the past few issues, it just seemed to meander but this issue really brought it all together well.

Next year solicits. IIRC, they listed some MK #3 or something. So I guessed they're relaunching it again.

But maybe they just misspelled 13 and it follows further.

Agreed.

Thank god too, I was ready to drop it with how crazy it was going.

I liked the crazy. Comics only make sense when they're the crazy.

Oh fug

> Francavilla and Stokoe are gone

Boo

Moon Knight for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite please!

Thanks, OP.

>for some reason no one had storytimed this comic
>for some reason
It's an artist showcase. Lemire's shit at writing interesting insanity.

>I know that feel, bro

bump

Thank fucking christ I'm not the only one who sees it.

Yeah, it was.

That cover is intense as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8

Honestly, this is an absurd concept. There was no need to put out 9 issues of utter confusion for this.

>license plate

This is stupid. This run has focused WAY too much on the "Moon Knight is crazy" thing instead of just telling stories.

It's LITERALLY the "i know the feel bro.jpg" image macro pose.

How long is this run going for? It almost seems like they're trying to write an end for the character so that they can shelve him and not have to write him for a while longer.

Agreed

Underrated and Underappreciated comment.

See, this could have worked a lot better if it had happened over the course of three issues, four tops. Because it took NINE, a bunch of people tuned out because they couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on and lost interest.

Decompression and writing for trades are what's really ruining modern comics.

this is cool, i don't have any problems with it

Minus the text, great new phone screensaver.

I agree in part. I don't mind it being longer than four issues, because the artist showcase totally worked for me, but nine was a bit much.

X-Men lasted longer against the werewolves, Avengers confirmed pussies

If there wasn't an issue 1 and 2, it was probably a misprint.

I really don't get all the shitting on this comic. It's an interesting analysis of the Moon Knight character. I feel most people have shat on the last few runs on MK that have tried to do something creative.

The color difference is too obvious.

Anyone else think Jake Gyllenhall would make a great Moon Knight? Especially if it were a Netflix show made by Bryan Fuller with the tone of Hannibal.

Absolutely, yes.

What the fuck, Marc is supposed to have had schizophrenia before he became Moon Knight? There were large portions of time where he was Moon Knight and didn't have schizophrenia iirc which i'm pretty fucking sure i do

Shit retcon desu

>I am that feel, bro

Kek

Fuck yeah but i dont think he'd do a superhero thing, let alone a show

Idk it disregards a lot of Moon Knight canon which seems to be the popular thing to do recently under the basis of 'he's crazy so his past is vague'. Ironically they keep trying to recreate the character, resulting in an identity crisis like what we're seeing unfold in this run. I hope what we get out of this run is a consistent template going forward for Moon Knight, even though that's what i'd hoped his last series was (and i think it did an exceedingly good job personally) too

It's a hug.

Do you need a hug too, user?

At least another story arc. I think it's 12 issues long at least, so 3 more for that final story.

I think the first 5 were fine. The second arc was too long, I agree. But I liked it, nevertheless. Could've gone in just two issues, but it's alright anyways.

I'm not a fan of Lemire, to be honest: he cannot write proper voices for the characters and is a bit clumsy when tries to tie multiple stories. But this time it was quite readable, for me, at least.