Why are people sacred of clowns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xOQIvKzs6Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i need more pictures like this, post them

It's actually biological for kids/children
The bright colors invoke the inate imprint we have in our cell memories of danger related to it

Hey there cutie pie, want a balloon?

I'm not sure OP, why don't you tell me why people are sacred to clowns. I'm not a clown so I couldn't tell ya

Which religion are clowns sacred in, OP?

atheism

why boner

why is this hot?

the audience was never supposed to see clowns up close, their make up was so extreme because it had to be so that the audience could see it from far away, when clowns started appearing on tv they kept the face paint and everyone was like "holy shit thats creepy"

>sacred

i like clowns

People pretend to be afraid of clowns without realizing that they're pretending, just like people who "get scared" during horror movies. It is a literal cultural meme that was probably created by the Jews for some reason or another.

I'm not scared of clowns, but they make me uncomfortable on the level of "oh fuck, don't make me a part of your bit" in the same way as street performers or theme park mascot characters.

It's a meme
>I am SOOO scared of clowns! XD
>have you seen IT? XD

SPO0KY C0WNS SCWAWY!!!

Please take your medicine.

What medicine are you taking that makes pic related scary?

that john wayne gacey fella i reckon

>tfw no demonic clown gf

>why are people sacred of clowns?

I want to _____ that clown.

When I was a kid back in the 90's, I often heard a lot of other kids talk about how scary the original IT movie was. Apparently it scared children to death back then. In recent years I've heard a few people say their fear of clowns is because of that movie, as they saw it when they were little. I've never actually seen it though.

Only plebians don't like clowns.

Post clown kino
youtu.be/xOQIvKzs6Ng

how do I get a Clown MILF gf?

just b urself bro

>tfw, no clown mommy to rape when I was 10.

giv mommy pennywise

Honk4Tits

what if pennywise only ate fat kids?

Watching an obese woman run the wrong way down an escalator to "catch" a clown is pretty entertaining. I guess the simple things in life really are the best.

Even without the sound it's one of the most annoying things I've ever seen. It's astonishing that anyone could find that funny with the autistic sound design in that video.

DUDE SCARY CLOWNS LMAO

Please tell me there is IT straight shota.

this

This line is getting a little old. Find new insults please

I asked a fucking question.

prototype uncanny valley

lmao