Shade the Changing Girl #3 storytime

[madness intensifies]

This is Megan's soul, right?

I cannot wait to get off work so I can read this
So many good looking books this week

I think that is an art mistake bottom left. The hair seems to be switched compared to the speech bubbles

I'm loving this. thanks for posting.

I still haven't read the first issue but I really am enjoying the issues I've read

Thanks, OP

Seems like it. This shit just got real

Anyone mind posting #2?

Not loving the art, but since it's a dial H backup I had no idea about I guess I can forgive it

Well this was a pleasant surprise... Hope YA does more obscure DC back-ups like this

Anybody got the download of the first two issues?

>Megan dared me to take a cup of water from the toilet she'd left a turd in

The madwoman!

Even though Megan seems to have been a total monster to her, Teacup seems to have a little something for her.
She saved her life by pulling her out of the water, and even defends her

I love this cover I almost missed it at the store because I was thinking the variant would be colorful like last month.

fuck i forgot this was this week and didn't grab it at the shop

I hope Shade and Teacup have lesbian intercourse.

It's some Boku Wa Mari shit, probably childhood friends with with slight lesbian tendencies.

Cool

This isn't cyber-bullying though, more like actual physical stuff if that first post is anything to go by.

While I wasn't hooked from the first issue, this has pulled up in my YA ranking quickly.

Teacup could just be a genuinely good person who didn't want to see someone drown. Then again, she is using Shade's suggested name in those last pages.

Megan though, she definitely has some kind of problem with her that goes beyond simple bullying. She has that giant box of things related to Teacup in her room

thanks based YA

It's steadily improving and it actually uses the highschool setting in an interesting way. I like that it manages to be weird and trippy while also being very legible and coherent as a story.

Poor Megan, she turned into a smiley tater tot

As you read his dialogue, what does Lepuck's voice sound like in your head?

Really diggin Loma's look in the first panel

I was just going to ask about that. The only other explanation is that Megan has been doing synchro swimming for a long time and was bullied by another girl. Then she proceeded to bully the Teacup we know and passed along the name calling. That's a far reach though. I'm more inclined to go with your suggestion.

Oh shit, it's Grimace

She's a really cool looking alien.
I also find her super attractive.

like a stoner that can't be bothered to deal with this shit, even though he's being really proactive about this. Probably cuz he's constantly blowing on that pipe

Jamie looks like he's fucking forty.
Has there been any inducation that Nelson and Roxie are gonna show up in this? Or are they still trapped in the dial world?

nothing on them yet

Why do all the black dudes in the DC books storytimed this week have this look