LoliRock Music Video Wednesday

Never Gonna Give You Up edition.

EN: youtu.be/7Sy_4VtkJLM
FR: youtu.be/0-oVNAkEQVE

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xmo9sNunCxdBfI6nC6-UdK3aizm5CfXDo5EZ5VQGlnA/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jamais lacher
o god this song was so written in English first

>lolis on motorcycles

They've been on a boat.
They've been in a rocket car.
They've been on motorcycles.
What's next?

Nice finale to the music clips. Apparently this one has big meaning for the second season, should expect it to be part of some key eps.

They all were, actually.

Next concert will be in the underworld

is this pedo shit

kinda

>disney

so they're supporting the pedophiles, now

which is nice, epic, and I like it

No

Stuhp

These lilac dresses are real nice. Tali's got some cleric/mage thing going on tbqh

so then explain the title

Lolipop -> LoliRock

France can't into play on words. The "i" is supposed to be like the Spanish "y" for "and"
The girls are actually AoC in most of western Europe

Iris kind of MC privileged this one, what with all the WIIIINNNGS and stuff, but I think each girl got their even split.

>implying
we all know what really happen when they invite all those little nubile fans to camp in the forest with them

Looks like pony.

p l s n o

In the shallowest way possible, then maybe, but then so does every other show this place talks about.

>all cute things are Rule 15

This is pretty great

Iris is bae

This season is going to murder my feels

transcending mortality and ascending to loliheaven

>"Ollie, That's one sexy little girl"

Safe to say they always were

Oh look who finally turned up

SAKUGA

Damn, ded tonight. I thought you were all NEETs, Sup Forums

Are we burnt out already? We haven't even gotten into the plot yet.
Also this was a damn good video for a song called "Never Give Up".

We'll pick up steam when eps start coming out. Team has mentioned they might put an ep or two on YouTube around the holidays, and this Monday we should have another teaser poster like this one.

Plane

I know nothing about this show but can someone explain to me how they get away with calling it "LoliRock"?

Strip club

Maybe...

France...

We explain this every goddamn thread.

So no. Look it up in the archives yourself.

How do I need to live my life in order to go to loliheaven?

is loli okay now

That was party talking

Too many big guys for them to take it to a plane

You worship the best girl

Iris is a freaking goddess in this.

Fell in love again

The other girls kind of got shafted though. A shame in these pretty outfits.

LOL the things you spot in the crowd scenes.

Cavewoman with a very bright Talia wig?

A lot of S1s sides made an appearance too (lily top left

SCOOT
C
O
O
T

Well, now that all of the MVs are out, any final thoughts?

I need to draft up a list for this season alone before any POWER RANKINGS, probably be awhile yet. Actually watched Reach the Stars again looking for a cameo and even after 3 weeks, the song and visuals still work extremely well.
Also, its different having all 5 at our disposal before the season starts. For s1, they gradually released the clips (even though we had access to the animations for four through insideranon) as they were featured on air. So we'd get a few snippits from episodes before the whole MV would be released.

I will say these last two were a very fun experiment.

if we're talking about power rankings
i made a stuff
is this good stuff

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xmo9sNunCxdBfI6nC6-UdK3aizm5CfXDo5EZ5VQGlnA/edit?usp=sharing

the formula for FFF score is broken though, how do I correct it

Sup Forums loves its TSpies fetish fuel listings, this will no doubt work for a fair bit of them

holy SHIT

For you

Bomp

Check the official blog on Monday. More season 2 teaser inbound, more speculation before the big kickoff

Later, Sup Forumscks

Lolirockers!

Why Monday?

bumperinho

COME ON

Dunno. That's when he wants to drop fresh S2.

>tfw Auriana never got to be the center for any of the songs

why's the activity so low

Who are you talking about?

The guy who runs the Team blog on Tumblr. I think last week was a mention of new stuff on Monday.

Really is a shame. Poor monkey.

No new eps to discuss. No fan content created here.

The majority of Lolirock fandom is on Tumblr or other places but here.

Oh hey, almost forgot about this. I'm glad I caught the thread before it disappeared.

This. We pretty much covered any discussion topics way back with the Netflix boom, and a few reserve ones a couple of weeks ago (Lev, magic circles and family) A new teaser image might add a bit, but a lot of things are intentionally vague so there's less chance of getting a convo going.
That and everyone is on tumblr, we have a few memers and drawfriends but the lions share of content is there.

Glad you made it. This vid is a beaut.
And so is pic

Just got around to watching this. I'm surprised at how often the animation got recycled in this one. Sure, the Iris wings looks great and all, and the song itself does repeat quite a bit, but showing the same wing-opening kind of made it fairly obvious. It isn't as odd in the other songs.

It still looks quite nice, though. Can't wait for the S2 announcement.

Meh, I'm more sad that there wasn't more Talia songs, she should be leading the team, not dorky iris

I'll have to give another watch, I didn't pick up on it.
Have to say as much as I love my girl, we kinda felt Auri and Tali got shafted. Like, they could've gotten smaller wings for the Fly Away line

Iris was the one who wanted to have a singing career. Talia is certainly the planner of the group, although I thought I remembered Iris writing some song lyrics in an episode or two.

It really stood out because it was repeated as much. It would've been a nice but easily passed over moment once, but having Iris gain those wings again and again really pushed the other two into the background.

But yeah, they do look good with those wings you have.

>88279766
Nice attempt but you're not getting a (You)

Talia got her song for being director's pet, and she still leads the team for most part, one of the duties is managing Iris' raw power.

Why do I get the felling that these wings might actually be a plot-point?

Auriana's the songwriter; it's been mentioned a few times before.

Canonically she is the one who writes the lyrics to the songs, and the others do the beat. The interview on the show's site mentions it.
Also she was writing a part of BFF for her Aunt's birthday.

Auri only said she did to get into the diver's wetsuit in the Whale ep.

I'd guess they are. Mangekyou Sharingan Shanila or something for the big finish.
If this was any other show, I'd call it a deathflag

>Why do I get the felling that these wings might actually be a plot-point?
Doubtful. Nothing which happens in any of the songs has any relevance to the plot; they're all just stage illusions for the audience.

Plus, Iris already has a super-mode in Shanila. It even has its own built-in wings.

>Also she was writing a part of BFF for her Aunt's birthday.
Ah, that was it. Thanks for reminding me.

>Auriana's the songwriter; it's been mentioned a few times before.
Fair enough. I've not read into the supplementary material that much. I'd just assumed that Iris was the lead since that was what she'd wanted for so long; Talia planned and organized everything, while Auriana was more a spokesperson and picked up connections.

>Auri is the networking

That's actually pretty good idea.
Iris probably picks up gigs too, since she knows how her town works and knows all the people Auri can connect with.

Has iris used shanila super mode again? What can I say, thanks to Talia it's my favorite song...

Why do it yourself when you can get some schmuck to for you?

There was a mini Shanila in the fashion episode, but she hasn't gone full tilt since Shanila itself.

Well running Doug around is considered media management since he's all paparazzi. And she's very good and handling him.
Every fucking thread, Doug. I swear.

These vids have had some good Talia on par with Celebrate. Party Talking ESPECIALLY.

Alright I won't deny party talking had some God Talia

>Lolirock
>No lolis
>No rock

Fuck you, France.

Don't have the gif, but when she walking forward, camera pans up to her top half, and she sways a bit... mm
I'm an Irisfag now, and while all three girls were great in that vid, Tali definetly edged ahead a bit more.

Dnagit pedo bear its just lol + i(and) + rock, that's like totally true

What can I say, Talia is like the frigging ubermensch of some dark skinned alien race, she's smart, pretty and a warrior. And Dat body... Talia won party talking 100%
Now I couldn't date Talia irl (hell I doubt someone like her could exist irl) but at least the character that is literally me in the land of fiction (lil cyclops) has a chance with her

This is the easiest joke desu

well, the characters are loli-tier qts
and they're collecting pieces of rock

What you say if I told you her love interest is coming back?

>You feel like a *number*
>You feel out of *order*
>You feel *pressure*

Fuck you, those things are why I escape into something like Lolirock. D':

Iris probably wrote this out of personal feels to probably half of what is happening this season.
She's got your back, user

>I escape into something like Lolirock. D':
You just need something more aggressively cute, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

lolirock > this

>watch Lolirock
>it is just some girls in cute outfits singing pop songs

>watch some random J-Pop band
>girls in lolita dress singing a J-Pop rock song

I'm confused now.

Remember the name is entirely on Auriana

2D >3D

HNNGHHHH
i wanna touch Auriana's ears!

I think I finally understand the logic behind the ear onahole I saw some time ago...

NON!