Is Star Wars the most normie movie ever? Like even if you haven't seen it, you've heard if it...

Is Star Wars the most normie movie ever? Like even if you haven't seen it, you've heard if it. Everyone knows how Darth Vader sounds like, everyone knows "Luke I'm your father" (even though it's wrong but I digress).

hating things because they're popular is pretty normie desu

No that's contrarian. Normies aren't contrarian by nature. That's strictly a thing hipsters and antisocial nerds do.

you sound indoctrinated in general.

Being a contrarian or hipster is already normie though
You've got to be one step ahead go the full circle and be as normie as possible to not be normie now

this desu senpai

>to be a normie you must love things but hipsters have normalized being contrarian so to be a normie you must hate things but not certain things because you are supposed to ironically enjoy them but being a hipster is normie now so you must like things un-ironically to be a normie now which is back to the beginning.

>Is Star Wars the most normie movie ever?

Yes. I hate their fucking fanbase filled with autist and normies up the ass. But primarily my biggest concern how much shit they're willing to eat out of the ass crack of Star Wars.

You can literally sell Princess Leia's shit they'd buy it because it's Star Wars. The most vapid fucking fans ever. And the cringey nerd culture surrounding it. They're so annoying and loud.

>"Luke I'm your father"
lol, no.

Look at those transformers animated toys, missed them so much!

>But primarily my biggest concern
star wars fans leave you with concern? get a life dude

gonna remember this for all the rick and morty threads

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

hipster is in the same category as mansplaining for definitions. agree

Yeah, keep buying shit Star Wars products and they'll churn out more shit products. Fuck off retard.

>keep buying shit Star Wars products
now your telling lies to make your sentence seem credible, but go ahead and stay concerned for something that shouldnt effect your emotion

>stay concerned for something that shouldnt effect your emotion

You ok? I'm completely fine there buddy. But you stupid stereotypical snobby nerds are the worst thing that has happened to Star Wars. You guys shit everywhere with your cringey "LOL I'M A NERD" attitude. Fuck right off retard.

>You ok?
are YOU okay?

desu senpai

Stop being a whiney bitch you stupid fucking nerd

>Stop being a whiney bitch
the irony of this post

he's right you know

its projection

Daily reminder Star Wars has the shittiest fanbase

was it that in the 80s for you? what year were you born btw for a better understanding of your view

Bugman detected

>unironicaly using term 'normie'

>unironically using meme arrows

What a fag lul