Dear Sup Forums, you know white guys are responsible for feminism, right?

Let's face it. White guys control America (and most of western hemisphere) You let this world become the shit pool that it is today.

Young men these days can't even go on a fucking date without worrying about going to jail over rape allegations. What was once a glorious party for all, now is a cesspool of condemnation and injustice for men. And you let it all happen. Why? Because you're all just full of guilt. That's all you're capable of. White guilt.

And you still don't get it. It's not about oppressing women. It's about getting along with them, you stupid Aryans.

White people in general think that Asians dominate women. (And yes, I'm Asian-American) They think Asian women don't complain because they're too oppressed or too scared. Bullshit. Asian men don't dominate women. If you know ANYTHING about an Asian family, women dominate the family. But here's the difference.

We DEFINED our roll in our family. And the women defined their roll. Men know what they have to do for the family, and women do too. And when the FINAL foot has to be dropped, the men make the decision. It's a system that's worked for thousands of years. And we live in peace and harmony while you albino shitheads are hiring $500/hr lawyers to defend date rape cases and paying for child support when it's not even your child.

Fucked up thing is, the majority of you guys are red-pilled when it comes to politics, race, religion, etc... But when it comes to women, you're weaker than shit. You just can't handle your women saying "No" to you. Wake the fuck up. Equal rights for women is good. But they're stepping all over you and you can't even see it, you fucking disgrace of a master race....

Equal rights is good, but you are right, we should stop making excuses for them.
Unfortunately, men are more sexually frustated than ever today and they will do anything to get some.

Easy, pay no attention to shit women and keep all the good ones for yourself.

Why are balding women always fat as fuck?

3, 4, 2, 1

>Young men these days can't even go on a fucking date without worrying about going to jail

what the fuck are you smoking? going on dates is easy

maybe your life will be easier if you just come out of the closet bro

A FUCKING LEA-
Oh

jews arent white

>white
try again

In a lot of ways, this is a side effect of muh freedums. We can treat everyone equally, but we're completely ignoring biology and human social structure as a result.

This will never be accepted as pretty by any society.

>white guys with no money
>white guys with money

Choose one you stupid faggot.

Money is your god not color you damm newfagg

Man the harpoons. Be on the ready. They might tip the boat over.

No bro, what are YOU SMOKING? Do you know how many false rape accusations there are in the US every year? No you don't, you stupid mofo. And unless it happens to your family or your friend, you won't care ever. YOU ARE THE FUCKING CAUSE OF THIS MESS.

Jew manipulation and women's suffrage cause 80% of western civilizations problems. Niggers constitute 12%. I'll give credit to white knights/guilt ridden whites as 5% (although this demographic was created by Jewish influences) and the other 3% is miscellaneous.

Did you forget that a nigger controls America and a communist old kike hag controls Europe?

>jews
>white.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Did you forget that a nigger controls America and a communist old kike hag controls Europe?

Oh please. Do you really think Obama controls America? Ya, he's the president, but he has no control over what you white trash are thinking. Stop the fukin deflection, like the Hillary camp does. "OHH IT WAS DEM RUSSIANS!!!" What eva.

>Control the media
>White

Choose one faggot

Most of the stuff you posted is bullshit or sensationalized. Just because you hear about things more often, does not mean it is happening more. Rape crime has actually gone down by about %50 in the past 20 years despite what feminists are pushing. It is safe to go on a date. A normal girl probably doesn't even have a clear understanding of what 3rd wave feminism is.

Anyways, we all know it's (((they))) who controls the media and entertainment industry which is a huge driver of brainwashing.

thanks for correcting the record. I'll be sure to flog myself for antisemitism, jews are just lucky and whites are just evil

Throw these fat women off a cliff.

What the fuck are you saying dude?
You say rape has gone down.

I'm telling you. NO! It hasn't come down. Why?

Because there will always be a certain amount of rape. One (some number) of men. One rape. Guaranteed. That (some number) will fluctuate depending on what society believes is rape or not. Why can't you understand that?

The problem is, now a days, most men are scared to date, and most women think they're raped. Can't you understand that you brainwashed mutha fucka?

(((White Guys)))

In addition to kidney, heart, and cardiovascular problems, I can only image what being fat does as far as losing hair. Ugh.

You posted way too much shit for me to care about and read. I just wanted to stop in to say that that picture is literally the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen some of the more depraved things the internet has to offer. I don't know what it is about it.

Do you know what statistics are? Do you know that there are people who study these things? Do you understand that it is safer today outside as a kid than it was for our parents? You hear about more stories like rapes because the media devours it and is frothing at the mouth to feed them to you.

If anything, you are brainwashed.

White people are the most hypocritical people in the world. They say we're all for racial equality. They say, we're all for sexual equality.

But they don't have enough balls to say, "Hey, maybe women and men are different." "I'don't know. Maybe millions of years of evolution made us that way..."

White men are fucking jokes. You can't even control your women. Your women OWNS you.

You say whites are superior to East Asians. Bull shit. We were building rocket launchers while you were living in huts.

We built armored battleships while you white people were busy inbreeding.

This is a pretty common feminist tactic, when something goes wrong or when women do something bad, it is always the fault of the men.

If your girlfriend cheats on you
>It's because you weren't good enough

If women collectively work together to attack the opposite gender for no reason
>It is still men's fault, you guys weren't good enough

It is time to stop this type of thinking.

Sounds like you have a lot of issues going on and you came here to blow off steam at whites.

Last time I checked, the Yamato and about 1000 more of your technological war machine wonders are sitting at the bottom of the ocean and your people are cultural slaves to the West, Jackie Chan.

Do you know what statistics are? Do you know that there are people who study these things? Do you understand that it is safer today outside as a kid than it was for our parents? You hear about more stories like rapes because the media devours it and is frothing at the mouth to feed them to you.

If anything, you are brainwashed.

You think so? Tell your bullshit to my son's friend who got accused of rape, who, despite being cleared of any wrong doing, had to quit his schooling because he was stigmatized.

>we wuz civilisation nd sheit

t. r/asian_masculinity

september 7 1901 best day of my life

>Last time I checked, the Yamato and about 1000 more of your technological war machine wonders are sitting at the bottom of the ocean and your people are cultural slaves to the West, Jackie Chan.

Ya, you stupid bro... Jackie Chan is Chinese. Yamato was a Japanese battleship. The Chinese HATE the Japanese. And Koreans hate both of them. If you're gonna be racist, at least get the race right, you dumb redneck.

>implying there's a difference between dumb fuck fish heads who migrated to an island and the gooks who stayed behind

That's anecdotal evidence. I know a guy who was struck by lightning two separate times; by your argument, people are getting struck by lightning two times more often.

>implying there's a difference between dumb fuck fish heads who migrated to an island and the gooks who stayed behind

Well, at least your got your racist slurs right.

Japanese = Japs/slants
Chinese = Chinks
Koreas = Gooks

Do you know why Koreans (and Vietnamese, who are in no way even close to Korean) are called gooks?

No? You stupid fuck. Why would the Koreans and Vietnamese have the same racial slur?

Noice pasta famalam

>No? You stupid fuck. Why would the Koreans and Vietnamese have the same racial slur?

Because...

The Korean war had a lot of American GI's come. The Korea word for American is "Mee Gook". Mee means America. Gook means nation. So, when these poor fuking Koreans saw American soldiers, they cried out, "Mee Gook" soldier. They loved them.

Now, American GIs, whom I'm still grateful for and who I respect, when they heard "Mee Gook", they took that as "Me Gook", meaning, me gook, or "I'm a gook". Hence, they started calling Koreans "Gooks".

Now fast forward 15 years. The Vietnam war starts. The ones in command are the same people who fought in the Korean War.

They started calling the Vietnamese "gooks", because they were too stupid to realize they were in a completely different part of Asia.

The name stuck. Hence, Vietnamese are called Gooks. And I feel bad for them. Gooks are Koreans. They're being called a racial slur that doesn't even belong to them... Fuck you white people. You are evil. (not really. I really like white people)

bump

Can only imagine what that floor smells like.

Great thread.

Bump, you racist mutha fukin white people.

Here's the sad part of my post. None of you white males have offered me a valid reason why your women own you. None of you can even come up with a valid reason.

And you call yourself, the master race....

What a fucking joke.

Lol. Correction: *some* Whites control the country.

OP can't even spell 'role', and likely has the reading age of a teenager or lower.
Why would we respond to anything they wrote?

Ware-ware baito desu.

>Whites control the world
>he doesn't know who actually runs things

>dat thinly veiled asian masculinity thread

asian countries are just as feminized and anti-male (if not more), than the west

why do you think 30% of japan is herbivore men, and why do you think your birthrates are so shit

africa and india are next

nobody "invented" feminism, it's simply a side-effect of overpopulation