He defends Ramos art

>he defends Ramos art

>Sister dies frome reading a book
I too read "Champions" #1.

It's not terrible, aside from those teeth I actually like it.

The art, I mean, the comic itself is really mediocre.

can i have context

Good on these gals. Fighting to keep their home safe and willing to try and make it better instead of turning tail and bothering other nations for sanctuary unlike SOME people.

I keked.

girl vision is cute. where di i find more of her if I dont want to read ms marvel?

Vision aka one of the best series of the past year. That's all she's appeared in otherwise.

Tom King's The Vision
Though she spends like half of it comatose and screaming in pain. I dunno if you're into that.

So close.

this isn't even bad ramos art

all ramos art is bad ramos art

>if we leave the extremists win

Kinda going against the pro-refugee narrative there Waid.

refugees aren't superheroes who can fight back

This is gonna be Squirrel Girl's new sidekick.

would be nice if real muslims took that stance and actually stayed behind to "fight extremism"

Ramos gets his work in on time, which is more than you can say for a good number of Marvel artists. As long as that's true, Ramos will get work.

>What can we do?

Destroy Islamism, bring (return, in some cases) secular values to muslim countries.

Only then muslima will be able to freely read books and not be raped.

cool thanks guys

Neither are the girls, idiot.

Champions #1 is dog shit.

You know what? I changed my mind.
It is not cool, I'm five chapters in and
this is fucking depressing to read.
It's like one of those really dark episodes of cold case.

This isn't even double shipping like Spider-Man. He doesn't have an excuse for it.

But this art isn't bad though. I don't understand some of you guys.

I can see why people would hate his faces and the kinda messy way he inks. That being said, I think his work is way better since Superior Spider-man started. I remember 10 years ago when his art looked like a bastardized attempt at Boo/Skottie Young.

Congratulations, you've discovered why the Vision was such a great comic.

Here:

No one sane is defending Ramos's art.

I really hope someone else takes this comic over eventually. This concept is great but after reading about it here I see a consensus that it sucks.

Eh. Seen worse.
This is just about the horse teeth right? It's the only thing I'm finding outwardly jarring about this style.

Oh boy, don't bother trying to read Sheriff of Babylon then. It's like darkness of Vision, but tied into the clusterfuck that was the US invasion of Iraq

I actually don''t mind Ramos, give him time and he can be a good artist, but the book he's drawing for just isn't good at all story-wise. Honestly Champions feels like one of 'those' books. Like I'm not sure how to describe it, basically it's trying to relate with things happening in the real world but... it's doing it in such a shoddy way that it's just feels forced, and I couldn't give less of a shit.

>but after reading about it here I see a consensus that it sucks.

Just read it for yourself what the fuck its free.

He does gritted teeth well.

His art really worked well for an off putting feeling in Venom: Chill.

But yeah. He's not good.

this is Waid's baby.

Is this the same Ramos that did Runaways? What happened?

But Ramos was never on Runaways(I think)