/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General : Goyim Quest 2 Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

fara.gov/reports/SAR_DEC_2012.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_SAR_12312011.pdf
fara.gov/reports/SAR_JUNE_2012.pdf
fara.gov/reports/SAR_JUNE_2013.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_DEC_2013.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_JUN_2014.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_DEC_2014.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_JUN_2015.pdf
yes-ukraine.org/en/Yalta-annual-meeting
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/14/AR2007121402124.html
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/774415932022149120
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6038
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/774418045406027776
schoenconsulting.com/who-we-are/
douglasschoen.com/bio/
youtu.be/X0GKqwd2ofw
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/01/16/in-world-chaos-only-clear-winner-is-vladimir-putin.html
memedump.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look into the Clinton Library

REPOSTING

So... legitimately serious piece of advice.

Meme the SHIT out of Doug E. Schoen and Pinchuk lobbying.

Literally drop everything and focus on this.

He's an analyst for Fox News. And lobbied in the Ukraine. And got paid. And doesn't talk about it.

The (((((((((((((((((((((((((media))))))))))))))))))))))))) will fall apart if we do this.

DM me on Twitter if I haven't already messaged you, this is important.

just reached out to one of you on twitter. not sure which. trying to get doc my @

"sup. trying to reach doc"
-mc

"New bread"

thanks for bread based

she's going to prison goys. Let's help put her there.

np senpai

do... do they allow pantsuits in prison??

yer always on top of that, much appreciated g

done. where is the material?

Content I'm talking about from the jewgle doc:

Penn, Schoen & Berland Associates donated $50,000-$100,000 to Clinton Foundation.

According to FARA reports for second half of 2012 Doug Schoen lobbied for Pinchuk. He took $40,000

Since 2011 for every 6 month period, Pinchuk was paying Schoen $40,000 for lobbying. Pinchuk is listed as the only Schoen client in each of this semi-annual report. Last report is for first half of 2015

>Links to reports:
fara.gov/reports/FARA_SAR_12312011.pdf
fara.gov/reports/SAR_JUNE_2012.pdf
fara.gov/reports/SAR_JUNE_2013.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_DEC_2013.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_JUN_2014.pdf

>Nature of Services: Lobbying
The registrant assisted in the dissemination of the foreign principal's views on democratization in Ukraine and
European integration and solicited the views of American policymakers.

fara.gov/reports/FARA_DEC_2014.pdf
fara.gov/reports/FARA_JUN_2015.pdf

>Nature of Services: Lobbying
Activities: None Reported

Doug Schoen is attending year after year Yalta Annual Meetings since 2008 (no participant list for 2007)
here's how he's listed:

>2008 Douglas Schoen Doug E. Schoen, Esq.
>2009 Schoen Douglas Member of the board of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation USA
>2010 Schoen Douglas Member of the Board Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2011 SCHOEN Douglas Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2012 Douglas Schoen Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2013 SCHOEN Douglas Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2014 SCHOEN Douglas E.
Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation, CEO, Schoen Consulting
>2015 Schoen Esq. Douglas E.
Founder, Douglas E. Schoen LLC

Find them on the official site, just look at the attendee list:
>yes-ukraine.org/en/Yalta-annual-meeting

YUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

I've been looking into the thread very briefly after an user suggested I should. Haven't particularly bothered to dig too deep into the links and what not, but I'll raise an inquiry I had with that one user yesterday here. Why haven't you guys decided to jump ship to an IRC or similar program instead of making generals?

You could still make the generals but with less risk of pruning/censorship and shills, while still retaining the ability to talk and even cooperate with each other in a much easier fashion. You can even go as far as to start each new thread off with a dossier of recent findings.

This, even though it might not look like it, is probably the most important thing we've found so far.

Somebody we massively respect among CF research is also planning to jump on this for personal reasons. I fucking missed what he said largely due to surprise, but he'll be on some news shows soon.

Assange will be listening.

That's the important part.

If we have memes for this, it'll make our job infinitely easier.

DM me for some extra info if this sounds stupidly vague.

Fuck yea doc! Let's expose these bitches!

Yeah not bad right? fuccin crowdsourcing mane

FINALLY!!! A JUDEN FOR ME TO PLAY WITH!!!

YES GOYS LETS GO TO IRC. WHERE DO YOU LIVE GOYS? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT CTR IS SUPERIOR? YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE OUT HIGH INTEREST LOANS AND DATE A MOESLUM GIRL!!! DIVERSITY IS GOOD GOYS!!!!!!!

"You could still make the generals but with less risk of pruning/censorship and shills, while still retaining the ability to talk and even cooperate with each other in a much easier fashion. You can even go as far as to start each new thread off with a dossier of recent findings."

OY VEY!!! WE ARE GETTING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF HITS.. BUT WE SHOULD STOP DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING!!!!

HAHAHHAHA FUCK OFFFFFFFF KIKE!!!!!!!!!!

Slow down with the memes, I was merely asking a question.

I HATE JEWS SO FUCKING MUCH I JUST PUKED IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!

FUCK ISRAEL TOO!!!!

FUCKING JEWS ARE SUBHUMAN FILTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFFFFFF KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTR IS NOTHING BUT KIKES AND GOOD GOYS, WE CAN'T WAIT TO KILL/DEPORT ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

NO JEW. I WILL NOT FUCK OFF OR SLOW DOWN. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FAMILY. I WANT TO SKIN YOU ALLLLLL ALIVE FOR MY LAMPSHADES AND WALLETS.

FUCK.
RIGHT.
OFF!!!

More specific?

dcleaks had some stuff on vince foster, jfk, africa import export bank, whitewater hearings

nobody seemed too interested ... which is weird since it's a leak of stuff from the Clinton library they didn't want to get out ...

I need a second, spamming out an email to a few people. Will check twatter.

I'm feeling VERY FUCKING MAGA this weekend!!!!!

where you at CTR???

all good mane

juden shut the fuck down. every. single. time.

Pretend to be king robbo again??

Fucking faggots.

who funded it

both twitter and 4chin are being ghey to me rn

they don't have to disclose that if they don't want to ... will search for it in leaks maybe ...

look into it. that's where it all started

Saudis, no surprise. Kuwait, Qatar, Uae. Taiwan, Brunei.

Dirty Terry McAuliffe

"McAuliffe told The New York Times in 1999, "I've met all of my business contacts through politics. It's all interrelated." When he meets a new business contact, he continued, "then I raise money from them."[13] He acknowledged that success of his business dealings stemmed partly from his relationship with Bill Clinton, saying, "No question, that's a piece of it." He also credited his ties to former congressmen Dick Gephardt and Tony Coelho, ... He told New York Times reporter Mark Leibovich in 2012 that his Rolodex held 18,632 names.

Damn, I want that rolodex.

Wasserman foundation.
The Roy and Christine Sturgis Charitable Trust

A handful of major donors' names to the Clinton library were disclosed in 2004 when a New York Sun reporter accessed a public computer terminal at the library that provided a list of donors. Soon after the article appeared, the list of donors was removed.

Wonder if that reporter is still alive ...

In addition, a handful of Middle Eastern business executives and officials also gave at least $1 million each, according to the interviews. They include Saudi businessmen Abdullah al-Dabbagh, Nasser al-Rashid and Walid Juffali, as well as Issam Fares, a U.S. citizen who previously served as deputy prime minister of Lebanon.

In an op-ed column in the Wall Street Journal last year, former FBI director Louis J. Freeh said Clinton "hit up [Saudi Arabia's head of state] Prince Abdullah for a contribution to his library" during a meeting in which Freeh wanted Clinton to ask about the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing. Clinton has publicly disputed Freeh's account.

accepting a reported $450,000 donation to his library from the former wife of fugitive financier Marc Rich before he granted Rich a pardon for tax evasion in 2001.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/14/AR2007121402124.html

speaking of marc rich, does the doc have all the people pardoned by Clinton?

HERE WE GO

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/774415932022149120

she's going to prison, and we are sending her there.

man, is my ISP ran my jews? wtf, all day with the connection errors, internet slow af

*ran by

help me with this
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6038
i don't get the "Automatic electronic distribution" thing - is that something or nothing?

nah, it's cause you french :D check yer trip nikka

>that semiproblematic response

dang

GUYS
U
Y
S

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/774418045406027776

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/774415932022149120

Oh my!

Good work, boys. The mainstream media will take it from here.

Don't worry. You've exposed the truth. Leave the broadcasting to the professionals.

gimme a tl'dr NAO, gotta hit it while the iron is hot

@88245448
kys sven

Why so upset? I just congratulated you on a good job. All I'm saying is that you should take a break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example FARA, more recent ones in the doc:

>fara.gov/reports/FARA_JUN_2014.pdf

Schoen, Doug #6071

1111 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10128

Victor Pinchuk (primary registrant)

Nature of Services: Lobbying
The registrant assisted in the dissemination of the foreign principal's views on democratization in Ukraine and European integration and solicited the views of American policymakers.
>$40,000.00 for the six month period ending April 30, 2014

>DEMOCRATIZATION IN UKRAINE AND EUROPEAN INTEGRATION AND SOLICITED THE VIEWS OF AMERICAN POLICYMAKERS****

>made sweet cash for that

He's listed as a board member of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation USA, and attends the Yalta Annual Meeting in Kyiv every year. The Yalta Meetings are organized by Ukrainian Oligarch Victor Pinchuk.

Official site: yes-ukraine.org/en/Yalta-annual-meeting

His attendee listings from that site:
>2008 Douglas Schoen - Doug E. Schoen, Esq.
>2009 Schoen Douglas - Member of the board of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation USA
>2010 Schoen Douglas - Member of the Board Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2011 SCHOEN Douglas - Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2012 Douglas Schoen - Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2013 SCHOEN Douglas - Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
>2014 SCHOEN Douglas E. - Advisor to the Board, Victor Pinchuk Foundation, CEO, Schoen Consulting
>2015 Schoen Esq. Douglas E. - Founder, Douglas E. Schoen LLC

Direct mention of the tie to the Clinton Foundation from Schoen Consulting (his company):
>schoenconsulting.com/who-we-are/

No mention of the Ukraine (his bio - UBER KEK):
>douglasschoen.com/bio/

this puts the lying bitches misdeeds about her foundation in lamens terms.

youtu.be/X0GKqwd2ofw

>88

pfffffffff no worries dude I'm technically Metis :D I love muh french nikkas (and, really, am one of you)

muh ancestors were trekkin thru northern manitoba for beaver pelts and eating pemmican. Don't get it twisted, I am very pro francais Canada!!!

Actually, one of my ancestors was a metis translator for 1800's manitoba Parliament, knew all the languages, and everyone trusted the metis a lil bit, enough to use them as an in between! (which, oddly or not oddly enough seems to be one of my roles in our whole endeavour)

from that source:
>Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

if only 20 people gave over a mil how'd they get up to $156MM? the article doesn't say and that is very dubious.

Doc, not asking you to do my job for me (actually I am) but that's not a tl'dr tho kek, my brain's running on fumes mane, that's hard to meme as it is

muh brain been running on fumes for sooo long... my fuel pump must be shit....

BUT WE. MUST. MAGA!!!!!!

Talkin to some ppl tonight.. turns out the FBI user threads were also spread to several other 4chanish sites (well, no surprise) but, yea... we aren't the only ones.... I'm working VERY hard to bring us all together in some sort of organized way... we got this. She's going man..... she's going.

Oy Vey!

Sorry was spamming some people so just grabbed a chunk of text.

INSANELY short tl;dr:

>(((Schoen))) writes for Fox, says shit like:
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/01/16/in-world-chaos-only-clear-winner-is-vladimir-putin.html

>got all buddy-buddy with Victor Pinchuk, and decided to lobby for him using his LLC
>fuck knows why, but there are existing clinton ties
>I guess they call a civil war "democratization" of Ukraine
>sweet $80k/year
>gets to go to all the Yalta meetings
>acts like it never happened and actively covers his ass by writing shit like that first article

He's hiding something.

h8 jews

no need to apologize, that's much better. Will whip something up

yo my half-metis friend, do we have any schoen/pinchuk templates ready

why can't.... other rappers... be 10% as good as Tupac?

So low energy modern rappers. So low energy.

>22

mmmmmmmmmm I don't think so. Will make some

n I'm not half metis. I am metis. My ancestors helped make this shit work. Just like how I'm making this shit work. We used to slang pemmican, now I slang information!!!!!!!!!

>Then there's another group in Ukraine, which no-one wants to talk about. Victor Pinchuk's group. He's the son-in-law of Kuchma. Pinchuk's people are Tigipko and Yatsenuk. According to experts such as Matveev, whom I mentioned and strongly recommend you look up, because of his enormous expertise, Pinchuk is very closely linked with the United States and with British intelligence, MI6.
>Battleground Ukraine: A Comprehensive Summary (From A Russian Perspective) - Andri Fursov

>Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
>During Mrs. Clinton’s time at the State Department, Mr. Schoen, the pollster, registered as a lobbyist for Mr. Pinchuk, federal records show. Mr. Schoen said he and Mr. Pinchuk met several times with Clinton aides including Melanne Verveer, a Ukrainian-American and then a State Department ambassador-at-large for global women’s issues. The purpose, Mr. Schoen said, was to encourage the U.S. to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Viktor Yanukovych to free his jailed predecessor, Yulia Tymoshenko.
>Clinton Foundation’s Deep Financial Ties to Ukrainian Oligarch Revealed
Careful how deep you dig on that one. You are asking to get suicided.

werd life god. So you're actually more than just part native then.

It's already moving to Twatter, we'll be fine.

cchhchchchea man I can sell you powdered Bison meat at a REALLY GOOD PRICE!!!!

but go ahead an test it, it;s 100% pemmican, we don't cut that shit with deer or moose or anything mang! STR8 KILLA PEMMICAN!!!!

"HI EVERYONE"

Why would the Clinton library have 300+ pages of Manning trial transcripts?

if you listen to rap music... and don't prefer Tupac..... JUST

we are doing this, we are winning this. SOROS threw down chump change ($20 millly, that we know of) yet... we...stilll.... RUN THIS.

BE PROUD GOYIM.

BE PROUD!!!

CRT BTFO OFFICIALLY ON WATCH. (how WILL they recover?????)

How's this?

Ukrainian billionaire Viktor Pinchuk, who donated at least $8.6M to the Clinton Foundation,
hired Douglas E. Schoen to lobby for his interests in Washington.

Schoen returns the favor by drumming up anti-Putin sentiment through his
various articles for Fox News. Why is Fox publishing articles by a foreign agent?

Does the Pinchuk connection explain Hillary's dogged anti-Russian stance?

obv CRT meant to be CTR. correct the record... you are a SPECTACULAR failure!!!!

>Why is Fox publishing articles by a foreign agent?

>Does the Pinchuk connection explain Hillary's dogged anti-Russian stance?

PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

>8800

give me an hour and I will translate that into Cree and Ojibway :D

yo I need a template NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

got this, pinchuk and scheon in same pic

Based leaf thank you for all the templates, I will out them to use with the next leaks.

soz, drunk, tempate fo wut?

Dumping some pics from jewgle

shit nigs go here memedump.wordpress.com/

"template tomb" has all my shit (close to 300 templates and more) plus shit loads of memes made here, gogogogoggogoogogoog!!!!!
HIVE MIND WINS!!!!!

kek

Oh snap! It's the interwebs vs lil ol HRC. Round 1, FIGHT!