Is this the new Heath Ledger's Joker?

Is this the new Heath Ledger's Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvPHi4ro2YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no because people knew who heath was and seen his acting and then when he did the joker it was so much better than anything else he did, it brought attention to it. no one knows who that guy is who played IT

An awful, overrated performance? Yes

He and Sophia look like they could be related.

Is there a decent rip of this out there yet?
I'd like to see it but don't want to slink to the theatre alone.

do you challenge yourself on making the worst possible posts

Shut the fuck up, they look alike.

just report them and move on. they ban evade so its justified report

Nah. bill actually looks feminine

Don't be a fucking pussy and go there alone

>take an extra coat
>buy an extra ticket
>occasionally pretend to look for someone
>seat all the way at the back so noone can see you're actually alone

No?
I'm not scared if the film I just think it's depressing to go to movies alone. I've done it before and didn't enjoy it.

Well he sure makes me laugh

it's bill skarsgard from hemlock grove

Are you a black man?

Nah. Bill is a good looking big dude.

He did Hemlock Grove and a bunch of Swedish films according to imdb. He's a good actor.

Yes

All white people don't look the same man. Decolonize your mind.

no, but better than Leto's crappy Joker

This.
Going to the movies alone is some sad shit.

Was supposed to take my sister to see IT, since we loved the original.
Sister died 3 days before movie released.
Too distraught to think about seeing it with anyone else.
Then brother comes home I haven't seen since I was a baby (21 years) so I got to take my nieces I never met to it since I don't think my sister would mind.

IT 2017 is now my favorite movie based on that alone.

No one cares about your family problems m8. Don't shit down the board.

His performance as Pennywise doesn't even top Tim Curry's performance.

At least with Ledger you COULD argue (even though I'd disagree) that he was the best live action Joker.

The comparisons people on here keep making are retarded and I don't understand why why it keeps being brought up.

>starting posts with "this."
>reddit spacing
>typing all that bullshit
the stupid redditor needs to leave

I disagree. I think his take was better and it was different. Trying to do what Curry did, which also was very good and in fact the only good thing about the old IT, wouldn't have worked out. He had an interesting take. Bill could be a good Joker. Btw, reddit spacing.

For you

this. did that show not have a big audience? I watched it all and it was amazing. His acting style in that show was so fucking weird. I loved it.

Nah I preferred Bill. He felt more like a monster hiding behind a clown's facade than Curry did, who felt like a supernatural clown for than anything

I meant it was amazing in a "it's so over the top and stupid" way

Literally never been to Reddit in my life.
Stupid Sup Forums anons need to grow up and quit taking their silly little board so serious

>Talking about movies
>sharing experience with said movie

you mad bud?

I thought that Hemlock Grove was meh. Not bad not good, but Bill's performance was very good. The best part of the show from what I remember.

His Pennywise felt more like cosmic horror. I hate to use the word 'lovecraftian', but it did feel a bit lovecraftian.

No m8. I'm just tired of attention seeking faggots. I don't care about your whore sister. She probably didn't die and even if she did no one cares. Just stop being a faggot.

Why are you such a prick?

>I think his take was better and it was different.
stopped reading. Bill's cringe worthy performance was shit. The guy is not a character actor and that forced creepy voice he desperately tried to put on made it unwatchable. It's one thing to say you like it, but actually saying it was better than Curry is just a flat out lie.

The second line of your post proves the first one to be false. Stop posting and take your own life

>It's one thing to say you like it, but actually saying it was better than Curry is just a flat out lie.
No it's called an opinion you mongoloid. Just because you have a hard on for that piece of shit mini-series and Curry's hammy ass acting doesn't mean it's inherently better

I didn't find anything wrong with his voice and I haven't heard anything about that from anyone else. You're alone about that dude. I though Bill's performance was very good and I liked his take better since it felt like a monster trying to be a clown. Curry's performance was also good but it felt like a clown trying to be a monster. I think Bill's take was more in line with the novel and although the movie and miniseries didn't scare me I did find Bill's take more unsettling. Can you explain more about why you didn't like it?

>No it's called an opinion
>for that piece of shit mini-series and Curry's hammy ass acting

>being this much of a hypocrite
>being this asshurt

nothing personal, kiddo.

>tfw I went alone on a random weekday during a matinee showing
>when picking a seat, I choose one thats near the back and off to the side
>as luck would have it, the day I went was discount day (cheap tickets, cheap concessions)
>mfw I ended up between 2 couples

Not the same guy but your argument is since you haven't heard anyone share the same opinion, that automatically means he's alone? What kind of underage response is this?

the joker wasn't better than some of his other roles.

This design of Pennywise is so aesthetic, I love it.

I just don't see how the voice is annoying and I've talked to many people about the film. I'm sure there's someone that shares his view but I bet it's not that many. To me Bill's performance felt like a monster trying to be a clown and is mannerisms, voice etc. played into that.

>I'm sure there's someone that shares his view but I bet it's not that many
Dude. What world do you live on? I can go through tons of these threads and point out a lot of people who share the same opinion. Just because you've spoken to a few of your friends who share the same opinion as you doesn't mean there aren't a lot of people out there who feel the opposite. Show me the statistics. Give me your evidence that "not many" of these people exist.

OH BILL

BE MY TALL BF BILL

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(I recorded my gf masterbating to bill skarsgard btw m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvPHi4ro2YI )

Ok so some people think so. Fine. What did you find wrong about the performance? I though that everything, including the voice, suited a monster that tried to be a clown. It felt more 'cosmic horror'. Why didn't you like the performance? Explain.

I hope so, so he khs.