Does this nigga ever stop being a wet blanket?

Does this nigga ever stop being a wet blanket?

>blue dragon vs red dragon
is Martin such hack that he ripped off yuigoh?

how is this being a wet blanket?
if he was saying
>hurr durr dragons aren't real
i could understand your complaint

Yes. Yugioh invented dragons and symbolism

you activated my trap card, black science man! your thread will fill with 200 replies and then be pruned for off topic discussion!
chain activation! drumpf card!

this nigga really says some dum ass shit. you think Sagan would have made comments about GoT? Sagan wouldve spent every waking moment studying the mars photos so he could drop a bomb ass docu

Why did he post a picture of wyverns when he is talking about dragons?

Sagans a faggit too

Thank god this dumb nigger has lost some of popularity

>implying that's even him

According to who? Casuals love this fucking guy

>It's not a proper GoT thread until a dragon autist shows up

there is nothing wrong with this tweet, fuck off.

>man popularizing science doing just that with examples taken from popular and relevant things
Does OP ever stop being a faggot

>It's a Sup Forums bashes wathever black science man says to follow Sup Forums narrative episode

so tiring.

>Grow up watching Nova
>It turns out he's a "AKSHUALLY" jerkoff
>Same thing with Bill Nye
Shame, still respect what they did for an entire generation. Its a shame that the current gen is getting shafted in terms of pop-science figures

kek

I don't watch GoT. Do they have both wyverns and dragons and maybe he mixed them up?

yeah it's much better having a ton of retards poisoning the well

Why didn't he put a space between the color and the word dragon?

i think people are getting burnt out on him. i hope so. he's really been fostering an image for himself as some peanut gallery geek pointing out trivialities in whatever people are watching right this minute - which the casuals do eat up, yea, but his hashtag science has to be balanced with enough "real" science to keep people hooked or they're going to forget he's supposed to be a convenient name they can gravitate toward so their friends don't think they only care about whack shit that don't matter. he isn't going anywhere but his meme stocks are dropping at least until cosmos season 2 gifs begin to drop

More or less. He's become the human version of IFuckingLoveScience!

I wish this guy would get hit by a car or something.

What was his objective with this? Science has very often been about challenging norms and things we currently believe, is he saying he is against science?

Boy, that comic always makes me rage. Star Trek was one of the most "progressive" things on TV at the time, but they can never be satisfied.

i don't get why he tweets this smug shit, he's obviously smart and must be somewhat charasmatic

William Shatner is Canadian. He should know that about himself - just sayin'.

So ultra white.

Wtf happened to bill nye

They offered him a shitload of money to act as a shill for pseudo pop science. He hadn't been relevant for decades so he took his one chance to be a star again.

Post that picture where they demand the black dyke amputee

>he's obviously smart and must be somewhat charasmatic
Well, he has to post something, right?

This.

>The kickstarter game using his name and fucking Space Odyssey actually got funded
Goddamnit, I was really hoping that people will have wised up by now and this shit would have bombed.
At least this means in a few months time we can read about how much of a shitshow the development of the project is.

Who did it before them? Exactly

He was being sarcastic

How many layers of sarcasm are there? Like three now?

>how do you do, fellow kids

Neverending story. Pilgrims regress. Hundreds others

Reminder that this dude got dropped from a non Ivy League university for failing to make the grade, cried racism then got picked up by an Ivy League university and coasted through thanks to affirmative action

He's a fucking fraud, there's a reason he spends his time meming on twitter and shit instead of doing actual science. Why do you think he's good friends with Bill 'Sex Junk' Nye?

Dont bring logic onto this shit board

People just completely out of touch with what's "hip" and trying to make a show to appeal to the youth.

I don't know, he can be pretty deep sometimes

Haven't seen any of that gay shit. Literally post anything people have actually see with dragons or symbolism before Yugioh. That's why I thought, you can't.

He pretends to understand the mechanics behind dragon fire and makes baseless assumptions. They could be flames from different compounds or oh I don't know, magic.
Normies are getting tired of him for posting stupid shit like pic related.

Does this nigger do anything but post embarrassing pseudo-scientific and/or pseudo-intelligent trash on Twitter?

cant believe i used to think he was somewhat cool when i was younger

More like the human version of /r/iamverysmart

He thinks he's being clever sublty implying all war is religions fault.

When in reality it's because humans simply expand by breeding and want resources that other people have.

Holy fuck he's basically just a smug fedoratipping redditor except he's actually popular

I F****KING LOVE SCIENCE

>BlueDragon
>RedDragon

Aside from the fact that pretty much 99% of people in the developed world know that blue flame = hotter than orange flame, why does this apparent "genius" have such an absolutely terrible grasp of basic English?

Twitter character limit probably. Don't worry, soon they will increase it to 280 characters so our main man can drop double the knowledge.

I feel the bad, that I actually followed I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE during my first semester of uni.I hope nobody rememebers..

if the combustion is unaltered, yes, but
if u add certain compounds to fire, the flames can change colour
they would still be burning at roughly the same temps... or its just magic stuff or show

the point is hes making a big assumption on a FICTIONAL TV SHOW to make himself look smart/be relevant or whatever

Lol that comment about nobody calling the Olympics rare, when its rare to have them it your country what an ass even his analogy falls apart when applied to the same standard.

magical nonsense for the show*

This it's literally a way to pander and put himself at the center of attention. Why he waited so long though I don't know must have something coming up he want's to shill

>blue flame = hotter than red flame
That's not always true, though.

°so bad

Four legged Dragons are unrealistic

Eat shit

le reddit science nigger

I remember when they had a feud with some weird spirit science and metaphysics page (which ended up becoming some feminist "YASS WANDERLUST QUEEN SLAY" bullshit), and the IFLS page came off as pompous fedora tippers. If you bring up how science and "ethical humanism" is a cult, you'll get some nice "WE'RE NOT A CULT" whining.

The Welsh

>That's what I said, sodium chloride

>On 23 April 2013, Scientific American blogger Alex Wild saw that Andrew had used one of his insect photographs without attribution or permission. He determined that 59 of the 100 most recent photographs used by Andrew were not credited to the original source. Wild noted that Andrew "is using [other artist's work] to drive traffic on the IFLS page where it helps sell her own t-shirts." Ultimately, he accused Andrew of infringing the copyright of his photographs and artwork for her Facebook page without requesting permission from the copyright holder
>Astrophysicist and science communicator Brian Koberlein previously stated that, due to its misleading, sensationalist, and click-bait articles, it is clear that IFLS is "just interested in pageviews" and is guilty of "the willful promotion of ignorance."
>Similarly, after complaining to Facebook about the uncredited use of his infographics on the IFLS page, Yemeni scientist Hashem Al-Ghaili claims to have been told by Facebook that IFLS was the subject of over 6,000 copyright complaints in 2013.
>6,000 copyright complaints in one year
That shit is the buzzfeed of facebook

Fallout told me it was about resources

>something becomes popular
>literal whos crawl out of the woodwork and try to ruin it
Every time

I love the black science man memes.

he's a dick that only cares about being famous and have no care for his fans

that's factually wrong

Dude has some astronomical appearance fees, which I guess is fitting since he's an astrophysicist/entertainer.

>nigger scientist

>breathing ice is hotter than breathing fire
really makes me think

i think he's only talking about flames turning blue after a certain point

Martin Luther King Jr. intervened in order to get Nichelle Nichols to stay on the show as Uhura when she decided she was going to go to broadway after S1. I feel like it's weird to shit on the show for not having more minorities when MLK thought it was a pretty big fucking deal to keep Nichols on there.

dat IQ...phew

He has yet to uncover the true power of black science.

It's literally the agni kai from the avatar finale

FUCKING MAGNETS

Nobody in real life even knows what yugioh is, kid. Only you and like many two dozen other autistic weebs do.

u wot m8

Pretty sure his whole post was a joke/sarcasm, but I hope your post is as well. That shit is/was as popular as Pokemon, or at least as well-known

yugioh was white vs black you dip.

Please don't disrespect STEAM

As much as George admires Yugioh and Avatar, he does quibble with them. Those shows don't ask important questions, like for instance, what was Ang's tax policy?

lol

Aang was an air nomad.

Nobody has any income or personal property, so there's no need for tax

Are there any edits of GoT that remove all the penis shots?

What does this mean? I don't understand his science talk! Almost like the dude has fucking nothing and is a face piece.

There is like 3 penis shots.

#woah

I find that hard to believe. There were more than that up until the point I dropped it because I got tired of dongs being shoved in my face.

Ang came from an anarcho-syndicalist culture. Kaiba's world was pretty an-cap.

Sagan is dead and we're left with black science man.

Hitchens is dead and we're left with Sam Harris.

No hope for the living.

lol I watched the first episode with my mom, didnt think he'd fuck her ass on camera

>how dare you white people not include non-whites that hate your guts and suck your tax dollars in your entertainment shows

These are edits, right?