Do you think the millions of refugees will solve the small gene pool problem from Britain?

Do you think the millions of refugees will solve the small gene pool problem from Britain?

Maybe they will stop looking inbreed now.

Why don't English women go across the channel to the Emerald Isle and get POTATOED to fix their genes?

Irish women are always so good looking.

>People from a small gene pool will fix a small gene pool problem

That looks fetal alcohol syndrome. But yeah the isles of Ireland and UK have ugly as fuck woman.

holy shit so that's why pakis are so awful

The 'refugees' are the most inbred and consanguineous people of the entire planet.

I'd breed with an English girl. I'm a mutt so I'd really fuck their genes up nice.

>Irish women are always so good looking.

What a big difference a nose job and some plucked eyebrows makes. Also a little lip job and a shaved jaw.

70 million people is a small gene pool?

Whereas we have to keep telling paki immigrants not to fuck their cousins because they're producing so many mongs

No wonder british men are so gay and feminine

Inbred is fine...

>inbred shitskins

>fixing small gene pool

>the small gene pool meme

Anglos have that weird look, jesus christ, like mestizos that got bleached... ugly as fuck even after retouching. You forgot to snip those whiskers above those potato lips

i cant remember if i made this image or not
i used to do a bunch of these

>countries with highest levels of mudslime immigration are darker

They look quite similar are they sisters? The one on the left sure lucked out lmao.

>what is photoshop
>who is maisie williams

We're not taking the refugees though, we're one of the only countries in Europe that isn't

damn i'd fuck the one on the right if she existed

If the refugees are white, then yes.

If they're dirty mudslimes, then no. They'd end up looking a little more Muhammed and a little less George.

Brazilians look inbred and have shit genes

You mean the one on the right? She's ugly as fuck

FUCK YOU RACIST whites are dirty

Seriously though, why are anglos so ugly? Both men and women

Ok, we are not that much of inbred compared to most of MENA

>Brazilians look inbred and have shit genes

We are literally the most race mixed nation in the world. How are we inbreed, dumb leaf?

COUSIN FUCKING IS JUST PART OF THEIR CULTURE YOU STUPID FUCKING RACIST INBRED REDNECK MORON!!

either way you lose

I take it you've never been to Ireland?

Most importantly, narrowed her forehead.

The plucked eyebrows are blasphemy though.

I agree, all of the ginger ladies I've seen with have been fairly good looking.

Do potato ladies go for slavs?

> filename

xd