Why does Bruce only foster Manlets? is it an insecurity thing?

Why does Bruce only foster Manlets? is it an insecurity thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bravefortress.com/gallery/batman-files-book/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats how he likes his twinks

it's Batman and Robin
not Robin and Batman

if the artist didn't draw them all at different heights, there'd be no way to tell them apart

Isn't Damien like thirteen years old?

That chart is wrong because Tim is six feet under!

Batoffice losing Jason will always be weird to me.
Fuck you, Bruce! I'll make my own office! With guns and edge!
He is now. How much time did pass from New 52 #1 and Rebirth?

Jason is almost as tall as him, user.

u insensitive spic >:(

>Batoffice losing Jason will always be weird to me
It was good decision on DC to take Jason from them because he's doing better now.

this

It's the same shit, people have just become more vocal about it

Dick shorter than Bruce, but not THAT shorter.

Are seriously implying that Jason now as the same as he was pre-Flashpoint? Because wat?

Jon called him out to be a manlet. Damian will never recover from this.

Just facial features, clothing and dialogue

This is the weirder bit for me. Damian makes sens,e being half Bruce Wayne and half Middle Eastern or whatever Talia is. It's super weird that every body Bruce adopts shares his skin, hair, and eye colour, though. If I discovered it without knowing the coincidences and twists of fate that conspired to make it happen (like all the Gotham socialites and tabloids) I'd find it to border on creepy how this billionaire is constantly adopting boys who look like younger versions of himself.

My working theory is the people of Gotham just think their his bastard children who have come to live with him.

Or they think he's a narcissistic pedophile and don't care because he keeps splashing cash around the city.

He's self conscious about being the shortest one in the Trinity

I don't think Alfred feeds them as well as we are lead to believe. According to this Jason was an emaciated dwarf when he died.

the certificate is false

>Bruce "dies"
>Tim goes to the end of the world to prove he's alive

>Tim dies, no corpse or body parts
>"Oh damn RIP, you will be missed"
Bruce is a shit parent.

Heretic and 666 were huge, Damian will be at the very least 2 meters tall

This Tim is a faggot, Bruce is doing the right thing

52 Tim is not his son.

>the certificate is false
It was published in a anthology book by DC. Or do you mean Bruce knocked up a fake death certificate after his death, and put very little effort into it?

>bravefortress.com/gallery/batman-files-book/

>Damian dies
>Bats fights Darkseid to bring him back

>Tim dies
>"Alas poor Tim, I knew him Alfred. Fetch me another kid. Make it a nigger this time."

second one

>52 Tim is not his son.

>short, black hair, blue eyes
It's just his type.

Duke ?

He's insecure about being shorter than Superman.

Kek.

Tim has his parents alive, they can go and find him if they care
Or Steph can do it instead of blaming Batman

>Tim has his parents alive, they can go and find him if they care
He still has his New 52 origin? Even Lobdell threw his one for Jason out it was so shit.

>Or Steph can do it instead of blaming Batman
Oh good, Spoiler's on the case. This will get solved in no time.

Quotas

well, his parents were in Batman & Robin Eternal and that's still canon

I hate the matryoshka doll method of drawing Robins. You know Jason's canon height used to be 6'4"? He was physically the biggest member of the batfamily, and it was a great way of conveying his fighting style being more brutal and strength focused compared to the acrobatic Dick. Instead of putting some thought into character designs like that now they just make them each a head shorter than each other to show who's younger even when they're full grown adults.

>Even Lobdell threw his one for Jason out it was so shit
He actually didn't. He just changed the way Jason meet Bruce.

>implying they're not all manlets

Superman is clearly flying, and is also 6'3"

In Lobdell's New 52 Jason got done for stealing drugs and Batman decided to make him Robin, now we're back at origin classic. He's even put Ma Gunn back in for the first time in about 30 years, so he has reconnected it back.

Damien only is by blood. He didn't raise the kid or know him. He should have the same weight as the others except most comics now are written by middle aged guys that just had the first kid so they're hormonal and putting it in their work.

Because 6'2" is actually pretty tall for a guy (despite what /fit/ or /r9k/ will try to have you believe) so it makes sense statistically that most people he adopts will be shorter than him.

For a little while Damian was green-eyed and beige, wasn't he?

Dick, like a lot of gymnasts/acrobats, is a small guy, so as to need to hold up less weight when he's doing his shit.

Tim used to be a fairly young teen, and hadn't necessarily finished puberty, and then I think they basically forgot that and just always made him shorter than Dick, because Younger. And he's a gymnast now too.

Damian is a child.

Bruce is a manlet, accept it.

>Damian was green-eyed and beige
He is now and I think he has been since his resurrection.

Creators making their favorites the tallest person in the room is definitely an insecurity thing.

Damian's 13 right?

At age 11 I remember I was 4'11" and at 13 I was 5'3"

Now I'm 20 and 6'3".

>that fuckboy haircut on Damian

Was Venture Bros the only thing to mock how Bruce burns through young boys . Sure a lot of stuff does the pederast shtick but not the "trading them in for a younger model " part that makes it way worse