"*chuckles* listen...Noella? Look you're funny and all but you wouldn't at least suck my dick before I left?"

"*chuckles* listen...Noella? Look you're funny and all but you wouldn't at least suck my dick before I left?"

"No? Damn thats harsh dude! I would never take you on a date then!"

"Yeah... that'll never happen"

That's all he had to say

>not using a picture from the interview

trash thread

>hahaha, that's fair, hah
roll with the punch

Jonah looked horrible throughout though. His body language spoke louder than anything he could have said that day...

huh

>we couldn't save him

We're never gonna find a good enough comeback for Big Joe, are we, Sup Forums

This has always been a conflicting meme for me because I hate both jews and the french.

It was the confluence of naturally and culturally shitty people.

why do you fags not understand tom cruise is the answer?

"now why would you do that? Here I am spending my precious time to be on your show and give you an interview, and you do this? No I'm talking to you now. Now it's my turn. I'm an elite hollywood celebrity. I come to your cheap show to answer a few questions and you go insulting me? You're not worth my time".

And thats how tom cruise would've done it.

>"WOW JONAH CALM DOWN DUDE!! YEESH"

Calm down? I come all the way here to give you an interview and this is what you do? I dont even know your name. What sort of professional are you? How about you show the next person you interview some respect, cos I'm outta here. *drops mic*

man i wish jonah did this. now he has to carry this burden to the grave.

why am i getting so many dubs

This is bad. It works in toms case, but doesn't fit this scenario

>you'd have my job if your jokes were funny

Frog would have nowhere to go but the jew route, and thus he wins. Or she'd stumble and call him ugly again, but from a position of weakness.

>having one doesn't mean you need to act like one
>something about french girls being romantic stereotype
>something about her lower status as a local weathergirl
>something about her fantasies being more unrealistic than jonah fucking her
etc
Let's not pretend this is an impossible riddle. Anything can be countered by an anti-Jonah meme that she would have never come up with on the spot but that's meaningless.

the Tom Cruise method wouldn't work in this case because French Girl was essentially fat shaming and the real general populace doesn't have very much sympathy for fatties. If Jonah tried to shame her for her fat shaming him then it would get too mixed up and Jonah would still come off as defensive and butthurt. Tom Cruise was victim of a prank which was completely out of his control unlike Jonahs weight

Leo and Brad are nice guys, they let me have the ugly bitches

>nothing works within my arbitrary ruleset that says anything jonah does is void and null because he is fat
oh ok

its the only solution to this situation. we need to end this otherwise jonah's situation is unsolvable and his soul cannot rip. he needs to guilt trip this bitch and leave on the higher road.

>Well George is married and Leo has had better. Keep dreaming and stick to reading the weather, sweetheart.

One and done.

All french are product of german war rape. All germans are product of russian war rape. There.

>Hahaha. Good one. So you'd single me out? Why do you hate jews?

See her career crumble to pieces since kikes are holyier than though in Europe

Tom Cruise was a sex symbol, and a megastar. Jonah is a fat ugly comic relief whipping boy.

Dont you get it, she literally saved Jonahs life by shaming him into losing all that weight.

Why does he need a comeback when she kept him alive?

Honestly, calling her antisemitic out of the blue, in fucking FRANCE, would have been hilarious.

>That one sad cunt who enters the thread and shits on every idea with such revolutionary retorts as "lol ur fat" to a genuinely funny comeback.

Worst part of these threads is the ultra tryhards pretending we've not had several good responses.

The difference is the French women weren't even raped.

the fat shaming is still an insult which was tom's scenario. the only way is to actually get offended and tell em off like a teacher to student. to not be offended and go on the offensive would just be taking her bait.

lol that would be so much worse
she is probably married to a rich chad, why the fuck would she ever be jealous of jonah fucking hill?

irrelevant. sure he's nothing compared to the cruise, but the fact remains he came to give an interview and got insulted without inciting anything. he needs to fire salvoes back from the high ground

>insulted without inciting anything
>fire salvoes back from the high ground

dyel fatasses like Jonah exist to be whipping boys to modern women. Gotta feed the ego!!

No one would have given a fuck about the interview if he didn't get insulted, hes a nobody with (((connections)))

he could have just laughed it off and made a joke about her being a slut while laughing and it would have been fine
spilling his spaghetti like he did was brutal to watch

I wish this broad would see these threads and how much time you spend on them. She probably hasn't even thought about Jonah in months

We make them for Jonah, it consumes his every waking hour, we're here to share his burden.

>we're here to share his burden
this, the reason I found Sup Forums was after Elliot Rodger peace be upon him, waged his holy crusade.

amen.

>"Wow Noella, that's a hell of a fantasy! Would you like to hear mine?"
>Launch into vivid description of the depraved sexual acts he' heap upon her.