Tony dies at the end. In the final scene, we see Tony in the diner. Every time somebody walks into the diner...

Tony dies at the end. In the final scene, we see Tony in the diner. Every time somebody walks into the diner, it shows Tony, and then it cuts to the people walking into the diner (Tony's point of view). The tension builds with the guy in the jacket looking at Tony. He goes into the bathroom, and then moments later, meadow rushes into the restaurant. We see Tony, and then we see Tony's point of view, which cuts to black. Because he was shot.

Additionally, in season 2 after Christopher wakes up from his coma, he tells Tony and Paulie "3 o'clock.". Tony would have been shot from the 3 o'clock position. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I
youtube.com/watch?v=_EuCOhT0Bg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sopranos is a awful show, I don't understand how anyone can take it seriously. The characters are like cartoon characters. Its as if someone is pulling a joke and this is supposed to be awful but no one is noticing.
Gandolfini is a joke. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.
youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I
Just look at this, this is like a merrie melodies.

Brainlet detected

>bada bing, better talk with a cartoon accent as if I'm in a high school play of Bugsy Malone

Tony's fate is ambiguous, the entire season is about what happens to mafia leaders.

Carmine Jr. retires.
Phil Leotardo is killed.
Johnny Sac dies in prison.

Tony is the example of a mob boss who keeps on living, he has to live with the fear of someone (MOG) killing him or Carlo's testimony finally sending him to prison for good, remember the movie never ends it goes on and on and on and on.

The acting isn't great a lot of the time, especially from the more minor characters, but it's one of those shows where the acting takes a backseat to the writing.

Pathetic

Yes, Sopreddits is a pathetic meme show.
You might as well watch the good feathers
youtube.com/watch?v=_EuCOhT0Bg8
because its the same type of cartoon shit the Sopreddits is.

maybe breaking bad is more your speed kid

>shit
>reddit
>meme
>shit again
Have your (you), hope you feel better tomorrow

Not bait at all, the entire "mafia" genre is cartoon filled. Its so obvious based in cartoons of the early Warner Brothers animators style. There's nothing there but laughable childlike shit.

>goodfeathers
kino

Breaking Reddit and Wireddit is the same stupid laughable shit.

What about the deep character examination that was years ahead of its time and inspired all modern high production tv that followed? Name something better if you aren't baiting.

The character examination are as deep as a piece of paper. People just like it because it appeals to their ideals of masculinities when in reality its flamboyant cartoon caricatures as I have illustrated in this thread.
There is no better example, all TV is shit. Its jews fucking with your minds with cartoons again and again. Its like a fucking pastiche at this point.

>a awful
Fuck off Jose

He does but he also doesn't becaude you'll never know. Chase was basically being a bitch because he hated the fans.

This. The walking dead and Rick and Morty are the deepest shows on tv.

>The jews
Before you go swinging your intellectualism and just dismiss me as a lefty, are you saying you don't watch any media at all? You came to a obscure sopranos thread on Sup Forums to share that with us? This doesn't sound like much of redpill friend, learn to turn it off.