Sup Forums and white women

If you think about it, every single Sup Forums argument/ideal/solution revolves around restricting who and the amount of men white women sleep with.

Why is this?

To preserve genetics. You can't play against nature.

women are a resource

white women are a more valuable version of that resource

Sup Forums is satire

Because they didn't take the red pill on women yet

because we dont want niggers. ya fuckin idiot

Why do you want an inferior sex slave?

If you aren't brain washing that's your fault

>breed with white people for thousands of generations in seclusion to continue your genes
>nuke it in a single generation
thanks, globalism

pol's official position on the matter is that the world needs tens of thousands of genius sperm banks scattered around the world. This will facilitate a selective breeding induced revolution of the human mind and body. and then there will world peace and equality.

White women need to be put in their place again. We need to have scores of children with them. Make whites the majority again.

More sexual partners = Lower chance of successful marriage and family creation

Because they are the future of the white race and white women of child bearing age or younger make up only 1.8% of the world population and birthrates are below replacement levels, and race mixing and immigration are at record levels.

Pretty simple concept really OP.

Do you understand now?

Burn the coal pay the toll.

More sexual partners = exponentially higher STD risk

Because they are the bottleneck for white people reproducing themselves in replacement level numbers?

Are you retarded?

No it doesn't. I don't even like white women and I agree with Sup Forums on a lot.

You're just a cuck that can somehow relate everything to white women potentially race mixing. Kill yourself.

No shit shlomo.

This.

We all know that white women belong to the BBC

I have had sex with over 300 men in the last three years. And I am completely STD free. I really dont get how.

Generalizations are always on a bell curve, OP.

It's literally the only thing every human being instinctualy cares about. We as humans have 1 job ingrained in us and that's to preserve our species, selective mating is evolution. There's no way about it, everyone has some level of this in them whether they recognize it or not, you wouldn't exist otherwise because for thousands of years before you that is what your ancestors thought. It is the impulse driving all of us forward. The people who don't think this way are either an anomaly or not of the same breed, they have different values that will eventually be phased out by society, consciously or otherwise.

I have literally never encountered this.

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

I really don't get how you can brag about this without feeling like the wasted cumbucket you are

You like that electric light?
You like that running water?
Paved roads?
Toilet paper?

Chances are the infrastructure that made a life you could waste by posting this stupid shit possible was brought to you by this thing called a beta male.

Beta males work very hard, when they have something to work for.

And no your clown car vagina is not his idea of something to work for.

So get used to living a life of diminished comforts.
It is coming.

I am not bragging. I mean I enjoy my sexual life but I dont think it is something you should brag or feel shamed about it. I just dont think the graphic in OPs reflects anything meaningful. I shoud be dying of AIDS according to it.

Sup Forums is satire as much as the whole mlp bronie thing is satire

are you a nigger?

kill youself puta

That was so fucking funny. It was an attempt to market to both boys and girls but it got way, way out of control.

>implying I haven't had more than 29 sex partners
Update that chart senpai and get on my level.

>White woman
>Nigger baby

Not white, DISOWNED

>29 partners is 100 million
>every 3 additional is a factor of 10x
>32 is 1B
>34 is 7B
>tfw after 34 you've been exposed to everyone alive

Because it is the solution. Sorry.

Is the little girl wearing contact lenses? She must be half-rican or something - not half black.

you clearly don't understand how statistics works if you think you not having STDs is proof of that picture being wrong.
Also majority of people carrying STDs doesn't know about them (there's graphics for that too somewhere)
You should be ashamed for it, just like you should be ashamed for lack of judgement, restraint or for being stupid - and 300 partners is not even a matter of "enjoying sex" anymore. Either you're a professional or an addict.

Wow. She fucked a nigger and made a kid whiter than herself. Impressive.

Protip: its a gay guy

>that nose and hair
>whiter
nah

It was probably a mulatto.

Nah, it's cool Sup Forums. Just have sex with prostitutes. It will have no negative impact on your life in any possible way.