>Kids are growing up Snyder Bats and Supes as their Batman and Superman

How tragic.

Only if their parents are plebs.

>Adults are whining about a movie still

How typical.

nah, more like iron man and captain america are now their batman and superman

way to fuck it up, WB

>Kids are growing up Snyder Bats and Supes as their Batman and Superman
Thank God. Trump's America is already amazing.

they are growing in a world where the Suicide Squad was more heroic than the Trinity

What does Trump have to do with Snyder?

>iron man and captain america are now their batman and superman
Both fight to death too?

theres some meme going around where DC movies are trump and marvel movies are liberals/reddit/whatever we're supposed to hate

To be accurate, considering meme culture, they're growing up with two literal Martha jokes as their Bats and Supes.

And Teen Titans Go

I actually saw some three Supermans and one Batman trick-or-treaters this Halloween (also one Joker).

>theres some meme going around
Nah, it's pretty mainstream at this point.

I bet Snyder voted for Hillary. Hollywood types hates Trump.

It's not like the kids growing up with Burton, Schumacker and Nolan's Batman had it better

>mouseketeers still trying to hide the fact that the Marvel CEO gave a million bucks to Drumpf
Man, I'm so glad I never liked Marvel.

we had bruce timm and paul dini

They also prefer Bayformers and their designs over the 80s Trasformers.

*sigh*
I wish we could put these kids and their parents in Gas Chambers....

At least someone's trying to uncuck Marvel.

Nolan was great! Batman Begins was the best Batman movie (sans animated movies)

Get off the Internet, grandpa.

Marvel will always be the biggest cuck in show business.

>Begins
>better than The Dark Knight

You have another thread, Mousecuck.

>disliking the portrayal of Batman and Superman in this movie means I am a disney fan

wtf...

It's what the lowest common denominator wants. Batman being "cool" and killing people left and right, and superman with the exact same miserable personality because it's "realistic". My friends liked the movie specifically because batman killed people and he brutally beat the shit out of superman, because they think supes is an unrelatable perfect goody two shoes. They also liked suicide squad because margot robbie was hot. It's the hottopic generation, the lowest common denominator that these movies are blatantly made for.

>implying that Snydeefaggot of Sup Forums doesn't try to force the association too, in a vain attempt to make Trump supporters help him, queers like this
I'm a Trump supporter, and snyderfag can fuck off, Trump doesn't deserve to be associated to such shit.

>people don't like Superman

>perfect goody two shoes.

that's how he is tho
Superman Rebirth hasn't been anything more than the perfect guy with his perfect son and perfect wife being perfect

>It's what the lowest common denominator wants. Batman being "cool" and killing people left and right, and superman with the exact same miserable personality because it's "realistic"

I don't think so, the movie sells less than Deadpool and people loved the fuck up of Supergirl's Superman. If this was the case, Captain America wouldn't be so popular.

one day we will need superman to be relevant again.

the people don't deserve him, but he'll come back anyway because he is better than all of us.

>Thinking kids aren't growing up with the MCU and snarking at DC about everything but TTG because they love it
This is the future you chose.

Casuals and the millennial generation don't like him.

>If this was the case, Captain America wouldn't be so popular.
They gave him a personality and made him likeable and had him smile once in a while, something they neglected to do with supes.

>Trump doesn't deserve to be associated to such shit.
He knows where it's at, Mousefag.

>threads turns into Superfags crying about "normies" not liking him even when there is no real proof other than cherrypicked examples

good for them
they should be ready for this dark world
not for wonderful fairytale

let's not forget that Trump Tower in Chicago was Wayne Tower in the Nolan movies

I don't see bright happy Supergirl on Snydershit, Snyderfag :^)

Fucking Sup Forums itself barely likes him. And lets be honest, any example anyone pulls up you're going to cry and be contrarian about because it doesn't fit your world view that snyder is somehow a genius who understands characters.

Not while we have modern Star Wars.

DC movies can't be Trump. Trumps winning

the movie made more money than deadpool by a large margin you fucking idiot

Superman isn't a goody two shoes, try reading comics from before the year 2010

>people don't like Superman
I mean to be fair, Superman's had a weird image problem of "too perfect" for like 20 years now or something that the DCAU only slightly alleviated

870 mil on a 250k budget is not doing better than 780 mil on a 60k budget. Especially when you include the advertising

The movie made less than Iron Man, you dumb fuck.

DVD sales tell more about your reception BY THE PUBLIC than box office, you can see by the horrible reception that the movie had and how thord-of-mouth killed it. Onthe other side, DVD sales shows that people liked what they saw and want more.

Tell me, why the fuck Deadpool movie sells more, than a movie with Superman, Batman AND ww?

Snyder is like, the biggest fan of modern Star Wars tho. Why WB let such cuck in charge?

>The chance for redemption after failure
>The power of sacrifice
>Striving towards the hope of a greater tomorrow

Those are the themes of BvS.

No they aren't.
They're growing up with Arkham and Lego Batman, Injustice Superman, DC Superhero Girls Wonder Woman, and CW Flash.

The Snyder movies just get a bunch of shilling here. They're actually only a small part of the franchise across the board, which is why the real fans know that they can fuck right off and it won't be a big loss.

Hopefully JLAction also does well. I've only seen the Space Cabbie episode but I liked it

Burton and Nolan yes, Schumacher no, though you can appreciate his movies for their camp value.

Nolan's Batman is still the definitive movie Batman, though BTAS Batman is still the definitive non-comics Batman.

Kids who didn't grow up with BTAS are already lost anyway.

Your friends are just worthless sacks of shit, user. Stop associating with them immediately.

There's a reason BvS was such a huge disappointment: most people didn't like what it did.

If you're a true friend you'll advise your friend to kill themselves.

Nope. They may have been the themes Snyder claims he wanted to convey, but the garbage fire he gave us showed none of that.

>user grows up with Reeves Superman
>years later he ends up shitposting on Sup Forums about fictional characters and tumblr

As it seems, it doesn't matter much which fictional character you grow up with, no matter how inspirational he is supposed to be.

In superman-fags case its even worse, given that they waste their time shitposting about not muh superman.

My kid is growing up with Will Arnett's Batman instead.

>Reeves

Unless OP is like 50 that's ridiculous.

Most anons grew up with DCAU Superman as their primary non-comics version.

I hope that movie doesn't suck

>My friends liked the movie specifically because batman killed people and he brutally beat the shit out of superman, because they think supes is an unrelatable perfect goody two shoes
why are you still friends with them?

>user grows up with Reeves Superman
Are we assuming OP is like 40-50 or some shit?

He probably grew up with DCAU Supes like most of us

I can't believe they thought killing Superman so early was a good idea

Sad but true.

I really just can't see how it's a good idea for your second outing unless they really really just wanted to push Batman that much more