Based Ray Bro

Is Beta Ray Bill the most hero of any hero that has been ever created?

Anybody else wonder what it would be like to fuck this? I think about it. I think about it a lot.

Fuck him or have him fuck you? You know you want the horse tongue

Based Ray Bill has always been too great of a character.

I want that tongue cupping my shaft as I shoot my load in his mouth.

Keep your faggotry cancer to Sup Forums.

He's not even the most heroic horse

Someone is in need of some anal cream for that sore pucker.

>bojack
>hero

>someday some writer WILL ruin Bill

go to bed, Sif

Looks to me like he's in a sweet spot, known enough to appear regularly, but obscure enough to go under most "twist " character-changing events.

...go on

In Marvel yeah since he doesn't participate in petty pissing contests unlike other "heroes" in the universe.

>this thread
Stop now.
Bill is pure!

Bendis finds an interest in Beta Ray Bill and writes a series with him, how bad would it be? Will Sup Forums retroactively start hating Bill, claiming he was always bad?

He'll start making references, and talking like he's meta about everything. He'll have "his signature dry wit" that Bendis will attempt to convince you he's always had. There'll be a lot of awkward pauses, and everyone Bill meets will have a lot of explanations about stuff we would've figured out already.

I will hunt you down and kill you Brian, seriously, this is hands off, even for you.

We would see a lot more "do you know you are a horse" esqe jokes

I don't understand Bendis. Does he think he's David fucking Mamet or something? Because if he does he's awful at it.

Still cannot figure out what the hell is stopping Odin from just making another hammer for Thor just like he did for Bill

And Masterson

I'll bite.Source?

Thor's pride.
Besides they're shittier hammers.

Even worse, he thinks he's David Cage.

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Many thanks

This

I like to think Longshot isn't too far behind.

Also, Odin has to pull mad favors from the dwarves. No clue how good of terms they are on atm.

you have a valid arguement but I want sources

He's led slave rebellions like he's damn Spartacus and saved Mojoworld multiple times.
He's saved the Universe in... well you know, and the multiverse in Exiles.

Stormbreaker is the exact same thing 1:1 as mjolnir

Thunderstrike could not summon storms but did everything else.